Latest Review about 1 year ago

J
Jenn
02/08/2014
I was very pleased with my purchase and am enjoying the 2011 Acura I bought. I struggled with a few dealerships that made me feel like just another car sale. I felt good about ACI from the 1st time I met with John. He didn't try to tell me what he thought I wanted to hear and so I was able to feel more comfortable talking with him about buying my car. He also took care of everything with the banks and paperwork. The only aspect that I was a little disappointed with was the day I picked up my car the gas tank was empty. I think it would have really gone the extra mile to have it filled up or at least a quarter of a tank. I will recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you! Stay honest, we need more places like this one.

IN
Ira N.
01/27/2014
your company always go beyond what is asked for. I know that even an oil change, the car is just checked out to make sure everything is OK. I have been going there a number of years and they keep my car in tip top shape without and never have tried to sell me a service I did not need. Thanks for the good work. Ira

DF
DONNA F.
01/27/2014
This is the place to bring your car!! I have taken my car, and my childrens cars to other dealers. I cannot stress enough the confidence that I have in ACI!!! They are professional, courteous, and kind, and the fact that they pay attention to detail is outstanding....Most of all I want my children to drive in safe and dependable cars. ACI pays attention to details and will let you know everything that needs to be repaired without trying to rip you off. They are sincerely concerned about your safety and they are not trying to take advantage of you like so many dealers out there will. Their prices are way better then reasonable...You won't get a better deal out there!!! I will absolutely bring my cars back to ACI!!!!.

L
lDCF
01/27/2014
Great place to buy a car, high recommended, they addressed all my questions not pressure at all, and they gave me options.

Salvatore B.
01/24/2014
Quick, easy no haggle transaction. Love the car and look forward to working with ACI in the future.

TC
Tom C.
01/17/2014
As always, excellent service and advice.

SL
Sandra L.
01/17/2014
Yes, and I have. A great experience all around.

Deborah C.
01/11/2014
friendly, knowledgeable technician and clean and comfortable waiting area

01/10/2014
Price was much less then at the Infiniti dealer. Service was complete on time. I thought I needed brakes but didn't . Really appreciate the fact that you guys are honest.

Justin F.
01/10/2014
Amazing service. They are great! I only deal with ACI.

PS
Paula S.
always great service

RO
Richard o.
12/16/2013
Great job providing details about the service and future maintenance plans.

RO
Richard o.
12/16/2013
Great job providing details about the service and future maintenance plans.

DN
David N.
12/14/2013
Great company great service great people

CLARENCE M.
12/13/2013
Vinny, did an excellent job recommending the best tires for my wife's car. The handling and performance is great, Thanks again!

12/01/2013
Service was good but the mark up on the replacement part appeared high and the labor charge was for the time in the shop rather than the time actually spent on the car.

Steven C.
11/24/2013
Minor repairs done under warranty without any problems.

C.W. M.
11/22/2013
First class experience. Will recommend anytime

TL
T.C. L.
11/19/2013
As a first-time customer, I'd consider using ACI again. For me -- living in Mass. -- the location is a bit out of the way, but still closer than driving into Hartford to go to the Infiniti dealer for service. The service team (reception and mechanic) were courteous and accommodating with appointment time and availability of a loaner. In addition to the services performed (oil change, rotors), I had requested a tire rotation, which didn't happen and I didn't notice until I was already home (I was not charged for one). My car still has a slight shimmy, which was one of the reasons I brought the car in and a long ongoing occurrence with my car. Overall, I'm satisfied -- and not paying dealer prices is a plus.

11/18/2013