CO
connie O.
04/28/2014
Great place..friendly...informative.. ! I have told everyone where and why I made my purchase of my jeep !!

SK
shawn k.
04/26/2014
I would highly recommend getting your next vehicle @ aci auto group. My salesman's name was john. He was kind,knowledgeable, patient. I felt no pressure at all. John was honest, straight forward. I have told friends and family about the wonderful experience that my wife and i had @aci !! We have finally found our "forever" dealership. Thank you john. Peter,(owner) it was great to meet you. I look forward to my next purchase, which will be my daughters 1st car. Thank's again- shawn kingsley

SL
Sandra L.
04/25/2014
I find ACI to be responsive, reliable and professional. They go above and beyond to see that their customers are satisfied, including offering loaners and then delivering your car clean and washed. I've been very happy with their sales and service.

VC
VICTOR C.
04/25/2014
I would definitely recommend ACI to a friend they're very professional and they take good care of their loyal customers... Thanks guys!

Michael R.
04/25/2014
Great dealership. No preasure , honest. John Lahda was great never had someone make buying a car so easy. Thanks look foward to future buisness with ACI

Benjamin S.
04/25/2014
Always bring my car to this place since I bought it from them and I trust them. They are always very friendly and straightforward with car advice.

Most recently, they shopped for tires for me and replaced my snow tires with all seasons for a reasonable price and labor cost.

They even lent me a loaner for the day at my request so I didn't have to wait for the service. But usually I don't mind waiting since they have a good waiting room with Netflix and even complimentary coffee from the Keurig.

Overall great service and great people at ACI

SN
S.S. N.
04/20/2014
I am very happy with my Infiniti G37X. Peter and his team have been wonderful through the whole process.

The price was much more competitive than the local Infiniti dealers.

Douglas S.
04/18/2014
Still waiting on correct car mats 2 months later

Joyce C.
04/08/2014
all went well, as always, but the tech did not reconnect the mirror controls, which is odd because the tech did connect the controls on the other mirror done last year.

NJ
Noemi,Jose J.
04/05/2014
This team was at point in everything. They work with you and treat you with lots of respect. ACI auto group truly will be recommended to our family and friends. Thanks team ACI the chevy truck is all some. Sincerely noemi,Jose Jurado.

BE

Great service!!!

SD
Steve D.
03/31/2014
Pete and the guys who work here are a rare breed these days. They genuinely want you to be happy. I only came in for an oil change but I will definitely be back for more services on my Infiniti.

BL
Bob L.
03/30/2014
Great Jeep-buying experience! Friendly and knowledgeable group of guys.

A
Anonymous
03/28/2014
Highly recommend ACI!! Very honest and reliable.