Latest Review about 1 month ago

JUANITA K.
03/28/2014
I really feel confident when I bring my car in for service. I know I'm going to get a straight forward accessment of the issues and the cost. Your service is not about the dollars, you care about your customers and out well being on the road and for that I thank you!!!

Maureen C.
03/21/2014
Very helpful. Great service just couldn't find the crunching sound?

BW
Brent W.
03/14/2014
Great explanation of short throw shifter

My favorite vehicle, I've had 35 in 23 years

Thanks

AW
Amanda W.
03/10/2014
I was upset when I came in for an oil change and I asked to have my tire maintenance button checked. I told them just let me know what the maintenance is and I'll take care of it. Instead, when I got the bill there was no oil change completed. Instead there was a miscommunication where they re-set my tire monitor. They quickly went back and did the oil change. This miscommunication caused me time and money.

DN
David N.
02/22/2014
Great customer service. Stand behind the work. Genuine interest to help solve customer problems.

A
Anonymous
02/15/2014
I was able to drop my car off and it was ready when promised. I have been using ACI for all of my service needs and will continue to use them. I have no hesitations to recommend them to anyone.

Christopher B.
02/14/2014
Great to work with! Thank you John, John and Peter. Not in any particular order!!

WM
Walt M.
02/10/2014
Staff was excellent from the start. Went to ACI on two separate occasions and was very satisfied on both visits. Courteous and helpful staff starting in the front office to the mechanics and right on up to the owner. Great people.

J
Jenn
02/08/2014
I was very pleased with my purchase and am enjoying the 2011 Acura I bought. I struggled with a few dealerships that made me feel like just another car sale. I felt good about ACI from the 1st time I met with John. He didn't try to tell me what he thought I wanted to hear and so I was able to feel more comfortable talking with him about buying my car. He also took care of everything with the banks and paperwork. The only aspect that I was a little disappointed with was the day I picked up my car the gas tank was empty. I think it would have really gone the extra mile to have it filled up or at least a quarter of a tank. I will recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you! Stay honest, we need more places like this one.

Joe S.
02/08/2014
John, Pete, and the guys in the shop all worked together to offer me the best used car buying experience I have ever had. They were attentive and knowledgable, flexible, and deal in quality I will continue to have them service my jeep, will recommend them to anyone looking for a quality jeep and will purchase another one from them when the time comes. Thanks again guys

L
lDCF
01/27/2014
Great place to buy a car, high recommended, they addressed all my questions not pressure at all, and they gave me options.

DF
DONNA F.
01/27/2014
This is the place to bring your car!! I have taken my car, and my childrens cars to other dealers. I cannot stress enough the confidence that I have in ACI!!! They are professional, courteous, and kind, and the fact that they pay attention to detail is outstanding....Most of all I want my children to drive in safe and dependable cars. ACI pays attention to details and will let you know everything that needs to be repaired without trying to rip you off. They are sincerely concerned about your safety and they are not trying to take advantage of you like so many dealers out there will. Their prices are way better then reasonable...You won't get a better deal out there!!! I will absolutely bring my cars back to ACI!!!!.

IN
Ira N.
01/27/2014
your company always go beyond what is asked for. I know that even an oil change, the car is just checked out to make sure everything is OK. I have been going there a number of years and they keep my car in tip top shape without and never have tried to sell me a service I did not need. Thanks for the good work. Ira

Salvatore B.
01/24/2014
Quick, easy no haggle transaction. Love the car and look forward to working with ACI in the future.

SL
Sandra L.
01/17/2014
Yes, and I have. A great experience all around.