Ford Edge
03/16/2019
Professional and affordable service. Very pleased with my entire experience.

03/13/2019
Repaired malfunctioning turbocharger on Subaru Outback XT
I have a 2006 Subaru Outback XT with 160,000 miles. It started losing power on the highway and smoke began billowing out from underneath the hood. The mechanics at Advanced Automotive quickly diagnosed the problem which was a malfunctioning turbocharger. They replaced it and now the engine runs like new with great acceleration.

David M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were easy to work with, did a good job and gave him a flat price and that's the price he paid.

Mark D.
Saturn VUE
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he gets service with this business on a regular basis, and they always do a good job.

Mike H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was accurate. The work was done on time.

KF
Kevin F.
Manchester, MI
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they seemed to have done a professional job.

TP
Terry P.
Nissan Frontier
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Terry said they were overpriced, charged for every little thing and they were 50 percent more than any other automotive repair business in the area. The owner changed prices on him. He stated the work was not good at all, except that they did clean out the blowers.

PG
Paul G.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good and the staff seemed like they knew what they were doing.

JZ
JULIA Z.
02/16/2019
Honest
What I appreciate is that these guys are honest. I went in concerned that I needed an expensive repair but the fix was simple and not expensive.

JEFF D.
Chelsea, MI
02/14/2019
Great place to have your car maintained
We've been taking both our cars here for regular maintenance, oil changes and inspections, for a few years now. Great attitude and very punctual with appointments.

02/08/2019
5 Stars
Great speedy service. With an overall car inspection that helped me determine future maintenance. I will definitely be going back!

SR
Sharron R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Sharron said the employees were really nice, welcoming, and provided good service.

Rebecca R.
Ford Fiesta
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service was good. They fit her vehicle in to correct a service issue.

DARREN S.
Dodge Ramcharger
01/30/2019
old cars
They are willing to work on older, classic cars and they did a great job with my 31 year old truck. I''ll bring them my 50 year old Buick for carburetor work.

BOB M.
01/26/2019
Service was friendly and efficient.
I was pleased with the service in doing the oil change for my car as well as the counter guy's willingness to help me with a coupon I was using.

Buick LaCrosse
01/24/2019
Fast friendly help
Was worried I had costly transmission problem so was happy to learn it was a simpler fix. I brought the car in mid afternoon and they had it sorted by closing
No fuss, no padding

Josh W.
Dodge Challenger
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he has gone to this business before, and the staff always does a good job. They are friendly and informative.

MEGUMI S.
01/16/2019
Trouble shooting
On Monday morning, "low brake fluid level" warning popped up and the alarm kept going. I called them immediately and I was able to take my car in. My car was also due for oil change. They checked a few other things I have been concerned with despite their busy schedule and I got my car back by mid day. It is so nice to have a reliable team for my car care. I used to get stressed out about taking my car in as I was always afraid people might pressure me to have unnecessary (and often expensive) repairs. No more of such worries. Thank you so much for being there for me and my car!

KG
KENNA G.
01/10/2019
Personalizes service
I feel they are looking after my car’s maintenance like my husband used to.

PC