JZ
JULIA Z.
02/16/2019
Honest
What I appreciate is that these guys are honest. I went in concerned that I needed an expensive repair but the fix was simple and not expensive.

JEFF D.
Chelsea, MI
02/14/2019
Great place to have your car maintained
We've been taking both our cars here for regular maintenance, oil changes and inspections, for a few years now. Great attitude and very punctual with appointments.

02/08/2019
5 Stars
Great speedy service. With an overall car inspection that helped me determine future maintenance. I will definitely be going back!

SR
Sharron R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Sharron said the employees were really nice, welcoming, and provided good service.

Rebecca R.
Ford Fiesta
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service was good. They fit her vehicle in to correct a service issue.

DARREN S.
Dodge Ramcharger
01/30/2019
old cars
They are willing to work on older, classic cars and they did a great job with my 31 year old truck. I''ll bring them my 50 year old Buick for carburetor work.

BOB M.
01/26/2019
Service was friendly and efficient.
I was pleased with the service in doing the oil change for my car as well as the counter guy's willingness to help me with a coupon I was using.

Buick LaCrosse
01/24/2019
Fast friendly help
Was worried I had costly transmission problem so was happy to learn it was a simpler fix. I brought the car in mid afternoon and they had it sorted by closing
No fuss, no padding

Josh W.
Dodge Challenger
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he has gone to this business before, and the staff always does a good job. They are friendly and informative.

MEGUMI S.
01/16/2019
Trouble shooting
On Monday morning, "low brake fluid level" warning popped up and the alarm kept going. I called them immediately and I was able to take my car in. My car was also due for oil change. They checked a few other things I have been concerned with despite their busy schedule and I got my car back by mid day. It is so nice to have a reliable team for my car care. I used to get stressed out about taking my car in as I was always afraid people might pressure me to have unnecessary (and often expensive) repairs. No more of such worries. Thank you so much for being there for me and my car!

KG
KENNA G.
01/10/2019
Personalizes service
I feel they are looking after my car’s maintenance like my husband used to.

PC
Transmission Flush

BK
Bill K.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business was very pleasant. They got the work done quickly and did a good job.

SO
Sam O.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said they were quick and the service was good.

RE
Ron E.
Dexter, MI
Mercury Sable
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend the business for service.

YC
Yi C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Yi said he had a coupon for an oil change at this business for $16.95. They checked his lights but did not tell him they would charge him $30 to do a light check. They found his low beam bulb was out and wanted to charge him $55 to change it. At the end of the service his total charge was $66. They were not honest with him about the prices to begin with and after talking with the manager they only charged him for the oil change. The mechanic was very patient but he will not go back. He stated he felt uncomfortable doing business with them and their prices were ridiculous. He would not recommend them based on the issues stated.

KJ
Kelsey J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said the service was good.

PM
Pamela M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said they did a good job as far as she knew. They were also very polite.

Ron C.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was good.

DK
DANNEY K.
10/26/2018
Quickest oil change, and no hassle
I was in and out in 20 minutes for my oil change. Had a nice waiting room, with plenty of literature while I waited. And they didn't try to sell me on extra things. They just gave me a list of thing I might want to consider having fixed next time.

Just remember you have to schedule a time in advance, which ensures the smallest amount of wait time.