Advanced Automotive and Transmissions

Shara W.
Paw Paw, MI
12/28/2020
Honest and helpful
I am from out of town and needed quick help. The owner came right out and helped me without charging me any extra fees. Awesome pla

LW
L.A. W.
10/01/2020
Shoddy work and billing
Had work done $1400, took car home 3 months later after not driving car I call for an appointment to repair front right wheel bearing noise,bring car back, am told I need SAME repairs ! but for $1600 this time. their own inspection Quote shows the previous work was shoddy. Would not trust their work being safe or you not being over charged. they charged me $110 for inspection never approved. I tell them paying them to tell me their own work was performed shoddy isn't fair. Was told they didn't like my tone and if I didn't pay this ransom. they would not give me my car back.

LK
LARRY K.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/24/2020
Good oil change
Good oil change. Replaced defective wiper blades at no cost to me.

DE
Deana E.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Deana said this business had good service.

BW
Benjamin W.
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Benjamin said that they're honest and they get the work done that needs to be done.

RO
Ronnie O.
Saturn Aura
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Ronnie said this business's service was good and the employees were pretty good. They took a coupon that he got online.

AR
ALLSON R.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/31/2020
You are the best!
You have taken such good care of my Jaguars for years. I trust you to get the cars ready for the long road trips I take every year. I have always gotten where I need to be without any car worries. Thank you!

ZT
Zac T.
MI
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Zac said the people at the business are honest and pay attention to detail. He has recommended them to others.

CK
Charles K.
Ford Edge
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff did exactly what they said they would do, they did it on time and their price is reasonable. He added that he was very, very happy with the experience and he will be bringing in his other vehicles for service.

TR
Ted R.
ANN ARBOR, MI
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Ted said it was good all around and the staff updated him.

CD
Charles D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the total on the estimate is $1887 and they price they gave him was $3500. It took them a little bit to get to his vehicle. After it was finished, it took them another 20 minutes to back it out.

Joel B.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Joel said the business was friendly, they were reasonably priced and they also did a good job.

Nissan Xterra
02/20/2020
Quick oil change
Everyone was super nice and helpful! Also everyone was very timely!

WR
Wendy R.
02/19/2020
Great Service!
I’ve been coming here for a few years, now.
Staff is very friendly, competent and quick. I trust them to be honest and fair with their pricing. Highly recommended

02/12/2020
Honest, friendly repair shop
I came into the shop with an '06 BMW with serious electrical problems. Cam took a thorough look at it, and determined that he could not effectively diagnose the electrical problems, or at least that I'd be better off seeing a specialist. The visit was free of charge, despite taking a bit of time for them. I will certainly come back for all my general work, as it's rare to find a shop that won't try to cheat you. I've had a wire harness repaired here before, which was cheap and professional quality.