Kia Forte
11/12/2020
I have my car serviced before
I have my service before and my insurance USAA Suggested AJ auto repair shop.

RT
RONALD T.
Del Mar, CA
11/11/2020
Business like, and good reputation.
They did what I came to them for promptly at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Thank you.

MARY M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/04/2020
Excellent customer service
I’ve used AJ USA for all my service needs for over 5 years. The work ,including body work ,and customer service is always very good. The service manager , Craig is honest and provides excellent personal service and advice.

GB
GIOVANNI B.
Jaguar XJ
11/04/2020
Checking in
Jeremy set me at ease as it is stressful for me when dropping off the car for repair due to costs. He settled me in, also stating wouldn’t take long to diagnose to relax at lounge or will call us.

RK
ROBERT K.
Lexus ES 350
11/03/2020
Quality service and people
Greg is topnotch! Very straight forward and explained everything and most important HONEST.
After a very bad dishonest dealer service, I will only service my cars at AJ USA !

CL
CLAUDE L.
Chevrolet HHR
11/02/2020
Good Service
I had an unexpected event happen with one of my automobiles, it was a pretty severe oil leak. I called Craig at the service department and ask if there was anyway I could get the car in to him to have a checked out. He told me yes bring the car in.
The problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner, this is the service I have come to expect and receive from AJ 𝗨𝗦𝗔. Thanks Craig and Crew!!

TC
TINA C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/29/2020
BEST Service!!!
Always top notch work & service! I have referred my friends!!

Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2020
Personalized care for our vehicle maintenance
Never disappointed by the service....THANK YOU AJ CREW!

JANE F.
Lexus SC 430
10/13/2020
Appreciate the great service I received today on my 2006 Lexus SC430.

GM
GLEN M.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/07/2020
AJ 𝗨𝗦𝗔 is highly service oriented. Skilled, fast and friendly service with fair prices.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for choosing us to work on your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you next time!

10/07/2020
Great service, reasonable
AAA road service recommended AJ some years ago and we have been very satisfied. Service is great, facility is spotless, everyone very cheerful, all at very reasonable price. You can trust them.

EL
ERIC L.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/02/2020
No Hassel Service
Craig as always is very customer focused and always make me feel welcome. I called for a break light issue and they took me in right away and the next day I had my car working as it should. Great facility even the receptionist is kind and takes the time to say hello with a smile.

PH
PATRICK H.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/01/2020
very professional; can be trusted; did a very good job in in my car
very professional
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Patrick! We look forward to serving you for years to come. Have a great weekend!

Coronado, CA
Porsche 911
09/29/2020
Great service:
Thanks for your prompt service on my Porsche.
It was very much appreciated and I’ve always been happy with care. I have referred a number of Porsche owners to you for their vehicle care.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for all the great referrals! After being in business for over 40 years we love our long term customers! We look forward to working on your Porsche again in the future.

NS
NORM S.
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!