DR. HOWARD D.
Coronado, CA
Porsche Cayenne
01/15/2021
Great personal service.
Timely service. Finished time as predicted.

HB
HANNIE B.
Buick Century
01/15/2021
Craig in the service department always helpful , and makes sure I am satisfied
Brought my car in and Craig was helpful and explained clearly what is going to be done and was ready when said.

Sean H.
Costa Mesa, CA
12/30/2020
Customer Care
Want to thank Jesse for taking care of my daughter and her truck. He was very polite and trustworthy!! He made my daughter feel comfortable after breaking down and being towed in. Ended up being a simple fix for the crew but will make the drive to use them again!! Thanks again AJ USA!!!

Mike H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he had great service at this business and he was happy to get it done. Craig and Jessie are great.

Mitchell R.
CA
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Mitchell said that they have really good service.

SL
SCOTT L.
Santee, CA
12/15/2020
Top Notch outfit
AJ USA have worked on 3 of my vehicles and each and every time I could not have been happier. They are friendly, professional and honest.

JOHN M.
12/14/2020
Excellent service! 5-star!
Very satisfied with the service from the time I made the appointment to delivery of vehicle. The staff is very professional and friendly, especially the service person, Craig! Definitely 5-star!

KV
KEITH V.
12/11/2020
Outstanding
I’ve taken my cars (Bmw’s and Mercedes) to AJ USA for over 10 years and they just do a great job. They are thorough and professional. I trust them with my car and to get to the bottom of issues. I like the way they maintain such clear service records. I feel they have a high level of expertise and a solid ability to communicate the issues, plus good timeliness with regard to getting parts and executing tasks (quite fast turn around). Highly recommended

RO
ROBERT O.
12/10/2020
Craig and the rest of the team at AJ are the best and most important honest. I never have to worry about being ripped off. The mechanics know what they are doing and always do the repair correctly the first time.
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We are very pleased that you are happy with your repairs!

Porsche Panamera
12/03/2020
Been using them for years. Recommend them to anyone

RL
RON L.
Solana Beach, CA
Lexus GX 470
11/26/2020
They are great, no reason to go anywhere else.
I've been going to AJ USA in Mira Mesa for years. They have gone above and beyond all previous shops. Always on time with no unnecessary waiting and they keep me informed about the status of my vehicle. I have a 2004 Lexus GX470 and the team at AJ USA has been absolutely wonderful.

Kia Forte
11/12/2020
I have my car serviced before
I have my service before and my insurance USAA Suggested AJ auto repair shop.

RT
RONALD T.
Del Mar, CA
11/11/2020
Business like, and good reputation.
They did what I came to them for promptly at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Thank you.

MARY M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/04/2020
Excellent customer service
I’ve used AJ USA for all my service needs for over 5 years. The work ,including body work ,and customer service is always very good. The service manager , Craig is honest and provides excellent personal service and advice.

GB
GIOVANNI B.
Jaguar XJ
11/04/2020
Checking in
Jeremy set me at ease as it is stressful for me when dropping off the car for repair due to costs. He settled me in, also stating wouldn’t take long to diagnose to relax at lounge or will call us.