Coronado, CA
Porsche 911
09/29/2020
Great service:
Thanks for your prompt service on my Porsche.
It was very much appreciated and I’ve always been happy with care. I have referred a number of Porsche owners to you for their vehicle care.

NS
NORM S.
09/24/2020
Charged for tire rotation when a synthetic oil change
Posted is price of $60 for synthetic oil change. Tire rotation is provided “upon request.” No charge for a tire rotation is mentioned. I’ve done a $700 maintenance a few months ago and I changed oil at AJ USA for a few years and tire rotation was always included free until today.
K
Katherine from AJ USA Inc responded on 09/25/2020

First, we would like to thank you for being a long time customer with AJ-USA! I am so sorry for any confusion that may have arisen at your most recent oil change. We have looked back at your service history and we do see that back in 2018 you took advantage of a promotion we were running for a free tire rotation with any oil change. Unfortunately, we have not been running that promotion for your most recent oil changes. We do see yesterday that the tire rotation fee was included on your initial quote that was signed at the time you dropped off the vehicle. We will be discussing adding that promotion back into the mix soon and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We look forward to serving you in the future!

RL
RON L.
Solana Beach, CA
Lexus GX 470
09/23/2020
2004 Lexis GX470
Everything went well and Craig was very forthcoming with the information as always. Once again I am a happy camper.

BRADLEY B.
09/18/2020
Professional repair work
Car cosmetic repair looks like new. Overall very satisfied. Only knock is AJ did not clean the interior fabric Sufficiently from as was expecting. Hopefully they will make it right.

MARK P.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2020
Routine Maintenance
It's so hard to find an auto repair center that you can trust, AJ USA is one you can.

CF
CHIP F.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/10/2020
Great people with a focus on the customer
Great customer service and solving any problems or issues quickly. Love the facility and layout a very welcoming environment.

SD
STEVE D.
09/01/2020
Auto Repair
Excellent service and work.