James C.
Texas
Buick Verano
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Taya. She said the service was done correctly. The work was done in a timely manner. The work was at a good price.

KK
Kelly K.
Kia Rio
03/27/2019
Awesome service
The folks at Alpha will treat you fair and do it right

HH
Hal H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Hal said the employees provided the right service. They were fair. They provided quick service turn around.

WT
Wes T.
03/20/2019
Honest mechanics!
These guys are legit and work to fix or diagnose your vehicles problem. If it isn’t broken they won’t try and generate issues to make a buck. I definitely recommend this shop!!

Linda B.
Pilot Point, TX
03/16/2019
Awesome service
Buba is honest, advises of any necessary service needed. Main office is clean. Trustworthy, which is hard to find anymore.

Daniel G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/15/2019
Volks wagon jetta
Good people great service couldn’t ask for better help

AW
Anne W.
BMW Z3
03/15/2019
Bubba and his crew do a great job. He is honest and reasonable.

MV
Matthew V.
03/14/2019
Great Job
Amazing people, they had my car in and out within a day. Fixed what the dealer couldn’t.

Jimmy B.
Pilot Point, TX
03/13/2019
Honest get the job done right
Alpha was recommended to me from my local mechanic. To fix my old pick up. They did everything as expected. Reasonable rates. Later had a dealership try to get my wife to have all kinds of needless work done. Then to top it off they told her their was a problem with her transmission, it would need replaced. She could trade it in on a new one. In order to save the money?? Alpha completely checked all areas of concern. Found actual areas needing attention. Best of all the transmission is running perfect, as I thought.

TC
TV C.
Kia Sedona
03/11/2019
Excellent experience!!!!
My wife and I were visiting my mother-in-law while she had surgery. During this time we found out her van needed a lot of maintenance (brakes, air hoses, tires, wipers, oil change, etc...). I only had a short time to be there to accomplish this unexpected list. These guys fit me in, places special orders and got me all fixed up. And, were super nice on top of all that. I will use them for all future needs.

PW
Penny W.
Jeep Commander
03/06/2019
Why a 2nd opinion is important
Bubba couldn’t have been more helpful. I’d had an estimate from a ‘reliable’ auto repair shop in Denison, which seemed extremely high. Alpha diagnosed the same problem w/the Jeep’s a/c, but at ONE-HALF the cost! Ultimately it was even less as the dash didn’t have 2B pulled after all.
Bubba even picked me up at my home when the job was finished.
Customer for life,
Penny Williams

Ron M.
Pottsboro, TX
03/05/2019
Honest and knowledgable
Great customer service and reasonable prices.

Jody R.
Whitesboro, TX
03/05/2019
Great service and fast
Rebuilt my trans dropped it off Saturday picked up Monday made sure I knew what I needed to know about installing back in the truck and if I had any trouble they would help me with anything I needed price was exactly what they said very good shop would recommend to anyone

Howe, TX
Chevrolet HHR
03/04/2019
They are very knowledgeable
They are very knowledgeable and very fast

Chevrolet Avalanche
03/02/2019
Job completed properly- manager very nice and took his time
The job was completed properly and on schedule. The price completion price was somewhat higher than I had thought we had discussed. There is also a considerable amount of added mileage - somewhere between 50 and 60 miles - on the car’s odometer when I got it back. I MIGHT recommend to a friend, but with reservations or cautions.

Jesse C.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
03/01/2019
Great service and on time
The built my transmission and was with in just a few dollars difference than the estimate they gave me. Also told me they would have it done in 2 to 3 days and that happened. Got my transmission in and took it for a test drive and could bearly feel it shifting thru the gears.

Buddy M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Buddy said this business was the best. They work very hard and are very diligent and very careful. Their prices are reasonable and he is very appreciative and thankful for their work.

Matt R.
Anna, TX
02/20/2019
03 Dodge Cummins
2 different shops tried fixing my truck, Bubba and Terry never gave up and got my truck back today and it's running better than it ever has they also installed dual micron filter system I'm VERY pleased with there work I would recommend them to anyone who truly cares about there vehicle as much as is do. Thanks a Bunch guys

BD
Brian D.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/13/2019
They’ve done several jobs for me and have done a great job every time. I won’t go anywhere else, hard to find a good mechanic that you can trust!

Craig B.
Whitewright, TX
GMC Pickup
02/08/2019
Great Service!
We found Alpha Transmission online. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service we received. Quick turnaround and a great price. We have already made plans to get a couple of our other vehicles in there for other mechanical work. Another great thing about this shop is the fact that they value my husband as a veteran! Semper Fi.