BD
Brandon D.
Cartwright, OK
GMC Pickup
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said he has been using this business for a while. They are good people and he trusts their work.

KF
Kevin F.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he always gets good service from them.

CF
Clay F.
Garland, TX
Land Rover Discovery Series II
10/11/2018
Old fashion customer service
I'm from Garland,Tx. and when my Land Rover broke down in Collinsville. I was very concerned about where to take it. NOT everyone can work on Land Rover. I was recommend to Alpha Transmission. Buba and his crew were outstanding. Excellent technicians and customer service. 3 days for a Land Rover is incredible.

Steven M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/11/2018
Alpha has been servicing our cars for aboutv2 years now and I have always been pleased and satisfied. Definitely will recommend to others.

Damon W.
Collinsville, TX
10/10/2018
Absolute professionals. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Very courteous professionals. Prompt , efficient and you know it's done right. Alpha is #1

HH
Hal H.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Hal said they are quick and the service is good.

BR
Bill R.
Pilot Point, TX
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a great job.

RA
Ron A.
09/20/2018
Great!
They were great ! Understood my dilemma and got right to it! The truck runs better than it has since the time I purchase it! Will come back! They care about their customer!

Bethany S.
Nissan Rogue
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bethany said the business did what she asked them to do. The staff was courteous, pleasant and straightforward. She also stated that her vehicle was serviced in a timely manner.

TP
Tyler P.
Texas
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business took care of him. They were quick, informative, and honest.

Roger H.
Calera, OK
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/17/2018
2006 transfer case repair
I have been dealing with this business for years. Going back to my chevy trucks, one transmission has 240k on it and the other has 57k and counting. Bubba does what he says and always is above the approach when knowing what he is talking about. I'm glad I found Bubba and his team. I refer everybody I know, don't go to anyone else, unless you got a great mechanic, because these guys are good. Most important(this business gives you quote, they nail it) and that's what I like, no joke! Just had them repair and rebuild my transfer case on my 2006, and guess what, It works great and I know its done right. I run a business too, so I know when I see experienced people that know there job!

Randy S.
Texas
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Randy said this is a great business.

RL
Robert L.
Melissa, TX
Toyota Sequoia
09/16/2018
Engine repair and brake check
I had a timing belt done on my 01 Toyota Sequoia and brakes checked. Quality repair at a fair price. I was disappointed that I was not able to talk to the mechanic who worked on my vehicle. I wanted to know more details and the guy who processed my $600 payment seemed in a hurry to get me out the door.

INFINITI M35
09/12/2018
Friendly owner and thorough inspection of my car by mechanics
Very helpful mechanics and cost of car repair was very minimal. I recommend this repair shop if you want a good and honest car mechanics.

Steve B.
Prosper, TX
09/11/2018
Priced right
Quote was the price they charged which was fair. Quick to get repair done. Friendly staff!

Mike S.
Whitesboro, TX
Buick Century
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that he recommends this business for service all the time.

Trina S.
Toyota Avalon
09/07/2018
Alpha Transmission is great !!!
Buba was very friendly and helpful ! The prices are reasonable and I’ll definitely be recommending to my friends and family !!!

Savoy, TX
Dodge Charger
09/06/2018
Transmission work
Bubba was very friendly. He called when the work was completed. And my questions.

AW
Anne W.
BMW Z3
09/06/2018
Honest reliable service
Bubba always takes care of my vehicles. He is honest, fair and reliable

Justin H.
Sanger, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they are an excellent group. They went above and beyond for him. They are awesome. He is very happy with the business.