JIM P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/08/2021
People that are on my side. They do a great job at a fair price!
I have been going to Al and Marty for over 30 years. There is not place that I will take my autos for work. They do what is needed and never try to make something up. I will continue to go to them as long as I own a car. Thank You!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words, Jim! We appreciate your loyalty and patronage.

MK
Mr K.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Clint. He said they did a great job on a previous vehicle that he wanted them to do his next vehicle. He thinks they do really good work. The vehicle came back clean and in good shape. They really did a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

JOHN M.
Cadillac DTS
12/30/2020
Great service!! Great people!
Been going there for a while, they always fix my cars properly no matter what make!! Would recommend!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words, John. We strive to provide excellent service to all our customers!

PG
PATTY G.
12/30/2020
Very friendly
Al's Auto has always taken good care of my husband and my trucks. I just had new tires put on my truck by them and they gave me a fair price. I was also offered 3 different quotes so I was able to choose which ones I wanted.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Patty! We try to offer our customers tires that best suit their needs.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/19/2020
Al, Marty, Scott are great
on time
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business - have a happy holidays from all of us at Al's Auto!

Jason K.
Independence, OH
Chevrolet Blazer
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the repair was more expensive than expected but they did do a good job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review site. We try to keep repairs as affordable as possible, without compromising your safety.

DF
DON F.
Avon Lake, OH
12/06/2020
Can always count on superior device!
I never worry about the outcomes of my car service at AL's Auto Service.
They take car of my car and me like I am family, giving their best. Honestly, I feel like family there.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We look out for all of our customers, to try to keep you and your family safe on the road. Happy Holidays!

JOHN H.
Cleveland, OH
12/03/2020
Excellent Place Great People
My first visit was yesterday and I was very happy with the service and the speed my job was performed . I will be back as I have seen the light from AL'S Service Inc.this group is a very rare breed. I highly recommend them for auto service work. Check out the cool Classic cars while you are visiting.

12/03/2020
GREAT SHOP
First visit yesterday. All members of staff friendly and work was fast and very well priced. I will be back for all my service needs. When you visit make sure to check out classic cars being repaired .
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words, John. We're glad to help out!

KK
Karl K.
Cleveland, OH
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said the staff always does a thorough job.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

BZ
BILL Z.
Kia Soul
11/30/2020
Excellent as always
I've never had a bad experience at Al's Auto Service. The service this time was just an oil change and new battery for winter, but the pricing was fair and transparent, and the service as punctual as always. I'm SO glad to have found Al's Auto Service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're always happy to help our customers. Happy Holidays!

AC
AL C.
Brunswick, OH
11/28/2020
Great service and people!
Very pleased with the expert service received on my truck. Found issue with front brake wear on pads and within a few short hours brakes were fixed. Also he oil change done.
Highly recommend Al’s Auto Service!
People working there are great too, very friendly and knowledgeable!!
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Al! We strive to keep our customers safe on the road. Have a happy holidays!

TJ
Tim J.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the vehicle was fixed on time at a decent price.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

RO
ROBERT O.
Kia Sportage
11/17/2020
Oil Change
Everything is A-O.K. It was good to see everyone again.Happy Holidays.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/18/2020

It was good to see you too. Happy Holidays, and thank you for your business!

BILL S.
Novelty, OH
Lincoln MKX
11/13/2020
Honestly, Fair
Nice people
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We try to keep our customers and their vehicles on the road!

Jim S.
Emlenton, PA
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.
AL D. from Al's Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad we could help!