Latest Review about 1 month ago

Antwane P.
Charleston, SC
12/14/2018
Front end work disaster
So my husband took his Trailblazer to this shop to get front end work done about three weeks ago .. we spent 1400! Within this time frame car was still sliding not driving properly so he took the vehicle to Gerald’s to be advised he needed a alignment .... when we asked this company why that wasn’t done after PAYING 1400 there reason was that wasn’t included ?? Help me understand why you would do front end work on our car and not include those services ... ooo and we got charged additional fees to use our debit card ! Horrible service
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Sorry you feel thay way. My shop replaced a wheel hub,lower control arm and upper bushings. your work was done on time. your recipt clearly states two times DOES NOT INCLUDE ALIGNMENT. when car was picked up i also told him it needed a tire front drivers side and again said it neded an alignment. I do not have an alignment machine and did not charge for one. you never called us back asking any questions? your credit card company charges a fee for using it . Not me!!!!!!!!!!!! you really need to get the facts straight before posting.
Bob Zobel owner

TD
Tom D.
Hollywood, SC
GMC Caballero
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he was not happy with the service this business provided. They forgot to do half of the things that needed to be done.
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 08/29/2017

Tom I am really shocked that you would say this. Order #2151 was an oil change on your Caballero. We changed the oil, new oil filter, topped off all fluids, checked air pressure in your tires. also checked belts hoses etc. Thats what you get with an oil change. Next time you are in our area stop by and tell me what we FORGOT to do?
Bob

KH
Kathrine H.
Athens, GA
Toyota Matrix
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Kathrine said the business didn't fix her vehicle and her door handle was broken during the time they had her vehicle.
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 11/27/2016

Katherine we changed the plugs in your car. I personally drove it and it ran just fine. No hesitations or skips. Not sure what problem you are having now but it was fixed properly in my shop. Also not sure about your door handle. We did nothing with that part of your car? Have no idea what you are talking about?
Bob Zobel