CL
Charles L.
Charleston, SC
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Charles said he has gone to this business many times, and he would recommend them to others. However, the issue he went in for did not get resolved during his last visit.
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 01/16/2017

Charles not sure what the problem is. We took the header completely off you truck welded the crack ( at no charge) and installed a new gasket for you. You paid exactly waht was quoted even though we did more work? there were no leaks when it left our shop?
Bob Zobel
Owner

BL
Bryan L.
Charleston, SC
Chevrolet Astro
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Bryan said he had to have something fixed on his vehicle and they thought they had fixed it, but they didn't. However, he is sure they will make it right.
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 09/23/2016

Bryan. We have done a lot of work on your van. Stayed after hours and even worked on a Saturday to fix your problem. This last trip to my shop we did fix a noise problem but not the one you heard. I did refund money to be fair.
Bob Zobel
Owner

Crystal B.
Hollywood, SC
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Crystal said she has never paid $142 to get her oil changed. She does use a synthetic oil but that was very expensive. She said she thinks they should have told her that before they did it. She would not recommend this facility for that reason.
BOB Z. from American Automotive responded on 02/28/2015

Crystal
First thank you for your business. Second you came to my shop for an oil change. We carry two grades of oil in my shop. You asked for a full synthetic oil change which we do not carry as it is very expensive oil. I do not get any price breaks on this synthetic oil. My mechanic told you the cost prior to doing the work. We did a full service on your car checking all fluids air pressure etc. Third your car will not require another oil change for 10,000 miles. You were not overcharged.
Bob Zobel owner