Lonnie B.
Volvo XC60
02/27/2021
Taking Care of My Tacoma
Amwell Automotive takes great pride in taking care of our vehicles. My Tacoma is no exception. When Kevin called me to review my front brake pads getting low, he did say they might or might not make it to the next oil change in 5,000 miles. I honestly couldn't remember ever having had brakes and rotors put on the truck which is a 2013 with 95,000 miles. Low and behold, these were the original factory brake pads. He did it right with ceramic brake pads in lieu of the cheapy ones. I guess he followed the manufacturer specifications, but I was delighted when I reviewed the bill details at home. I had forgotten to mention putting ceramic pads on. Thank you Kevin!!!

02/25/2021
Thorough, professional and friendly
Brought my car in for oil change. They found two important services that needed to be attended to asap. They were able to get all done that day. They are always friendly and professional when they speak to you.

Doug G.
02/23/2021
Peace of mind and auto repair
What I appreciate most about Amwell Automotive is that they have demonstrated their honesty and their work ethic with every service and repair. I have been a customer since they opened and I appreciate the peace of mind that comes as a customer.

EB
Ellie B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2021
Always Great Service
I’ve been going here for service on my cars for years now - Kevin and the team at Amwell really make sure your car is taken care of without any unnecessary charges!

Carie C.
New Hope, PA
Acura RDX
02/21/2021
Trustworthy
I needed to remove one of the services they recommended, and instead of trying to force me to do everything, Pat leveled with me and helped me defer one of them. When does that ever happen with a mechanic??? So honest.

Susan M.
Annandale, NJ
02/19/2021
There when you need them!
Amwell Automotive always accommodates, even in emergency situations. I always have a great experience with them!

Drew M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Lexus ES 330
02/19/2021
I would recommend Kevin and all the staff at Amwell Automotive to everyone. Quality work, clear and concise explanations and a fair price.

MT
Mindy T.
Lexus RX
02/15/2021
Nearby and professional
This is the first time I used kevin's services and was very, very pleased with the efficiency, professionalism and the end result. My wife has been going to Amwell with her car for years, but I continued to go back to the dealer. From now on, it's Amwell Automotive and Kevin for me.

02/07/2021
Quality Service
Technicians were extremely thorough and explained all the issues with my vehicle in detail. They provided a detailed report with photos and video that removed any ambiguity as to what services were required. Top notch service and expertise!

John (Jack) B.
Ringoes, NJ
Honda Ridgeline
02/06/2021
Friendly staff and service!
You can always depend of the staff of Amwell Automotive to be friendly and knowledgeable about servicing your vehicles. Quick scheduling and readily available to help in any way.

EP
Emily P.
Ringoes, NJ
02/03/2021
Very Professional- very good service.

P
P.
Riegelsville, PA
Honda Civic Si
01/30/2021
Always thorough. Done right the first time.
Best in repairs and communication. Never anything done that was not discussed or agreed upon first.

PR
Paul R.
Lexus RX 450h
01/27/2021
Service and location
They always go the extra mile for me, and especially since I recently delivered my Dad's Lexus 450h. He had passed last year, and Amwell Auto went through the repair records of my 2015 Lexus in detail, looking at all the work that was completed by previous service stations and dealerships. They filled in the gaps and performed a service on the vehicle that provided a solid baseline for future servicing. Solid job as usual. Highly recommend!

David B.
01/24/2021
reliable
Kevin, Patrick and the Amwell team have consistently provided honest operational information and service for my vehicles without 'selling' service. Trust is sometimes hard to find, but I found it here. THANKS !

RK
Ryan K.
Pennington, NJ
01/23/2021
Jeep Service
Very good service. The service fees are expensive side, but the service that was done did fix all issues, so definitely worth it.