Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Doug G.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
No where Better than Amwell Automotive
What I appreciate most about Amwell Automotive is the peace of mind that accompanies trust. I know they are dedicated and Trustworthy!

Everyone is great.

BD
Bill D.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
HONEST, FRIENDLY SERVICE
Had car checked out all was well I drove away happy that care was in great shape.Amwell has been servicing my car since it was brand new in 2015.

Volvo S40
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great diagnostic work
Found the cause of a problem that other mechanics had missed.

Art B.
Mazda 6 Touring
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and checkup
We scheduled appt and car was done in a timely manner. Staff is always, knowledgeable and courteous. Have been taking our cars here for many yrs.

PL
Peg L.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Whew -- Great Care
We have two old cars that we plan on driving until they go to that great parking lot in the sky. Amwell (Kevin) takes the kind of care this requires, checking things before they become problems, so our babies stay happy and healthy. They send out digital reports you can read on your phone to let you know what they found before they do any work. Top quality car care.

BC
Bill C.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
GMC Sierra repair service
Prompt, thorough, professional, excellent communication

Jack D.
Scion xD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly to the customer, and responsive to your individual needs.
Scheduled an oil change for a vehicle that had been serviced by the dealer. Really appreciate the thorough inspection given by the techs. What you don't know, CAN hurt you!

LC
Lance C.
Quick and great work.
Although it was my first time using them, Amwell Automotive helped in an emergency situation. I was extremely pleased with the work performed and how professional everyone was. I highly recommend it.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
First time customer
Very satisfied, Kevin and all staff were very helpful, great diagnosis, wasn't pushy, understood my vehicle's needs.

Land Rover Range Rover
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Pro
Owned a “problem child” vehicle which Pat, Kevin and the rest of the automotive crew were able to diagnose, repair and get me on my way in short order.

Amy B.
Scituate, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!
First time visit. They did a full report of good, consider for repair eventually and immediate needs with photo documentaion. It was really helpful and they called to explain the report which was digital. They got my car in and out did the repairs and discounted the service. They were really pleasant

ND
Nancy D.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Top-notch, knowledgeable, efficient,honest
As always, it's a pleasure to have my car serviced here. Friendly and efficient service. Always give me good advice as to what my car needs, no drama or pressure to sell service. I really appreciate the shuttle service too. Highly recommended!

Sam W.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Experience
I’m so glad I️ can trust this crew with my baby. My car drove very smooth after I️ brought it home from the shop. I will definitely come here again for future repairs on my car.

RT
Robert T.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Nice people fair prices .
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Robert, It was a pleasure to meet you and talk about New Hope and the area. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend

Marianne S.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
Fast and efficient service, as always. The shuttle to work is an added bonus.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Marianne, There is nothing better than an awesome review. Thank You we really appreciate it

Jim S.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/06/2019 Category: Service
last minute fix
they go out of their way to accommodate you when you need a quick fix. Was pulled over by police and was told my license plate light was out and needed to have it fixed. the next day I stopped by in the afternoon and they were able to do it right away. Always have been great with customer service.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Jim, You know we always try our best to accommodate every client. Especially if the police will be checking up!! Thank Jim we really appreciate you.

CL
Cheryl L.
Volvo S60
03/06/2019 Category: Service
First experience - we will return
I like data and observations about what is going with my car. Difficult to do - as I’m not the one working on the car, leaving the servicing to a pro and usually I drop the car off and head to work.

At Amwell Automotive, they shared screenshots of diagnosis. Kevin called and explained his observations backed up by the data and visuals. They were thorough and yet conservative.

We will be back.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Cheryl, We like to be thorough and precise with our diagnostics. It is so nice to hear that the attention to detail is appreciated. Thank You

Betsy H.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
Thanks for making things so easy! I really appreciate both your pick up service and your technical expertise.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Betsy, Your welcome and thank you for being such an awesome client !!

Mike P.
Dodge Durango
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Differential/Transfer Case Fluid Exchange
Service provided as quoted, friendly neighborhood service!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/07/2019

Mike, Doing a great job every time is the only way we know. Thank you for the chance to prove it. Have a great day see you at the ball field.