Trenton, NJ
07/22/2021
Detailed estimate and discussion.
Purchased a used Honda that needed some work. I received a detailed estimate in writing and discussed at length with the owner what we should complete first.

Sean S.
Flemington, NJ
07/22/2021
Excellent customer service and experienced staff!
I was incredibly impressed with the expertise and incredible customer service that I experienced while my vehicle was being fixed. I would absolutely recommend Amwell Automotive to all my friend and family as well as anyone else looking for a high quality mechanic shop!

07/21/2021
Great place-Honest and Reliable
I completely trust Amwell Automotive with my car. I’ve used them since they opened and they have always done right be me.

Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Lexus GX 470
07/20/2021
Had Oil change and overall inspection of vehicle. Topped off fluids and checked tire pressure. Needed car back by certain time and it was not a problem. Always dependable, reliable and has the best customer service!

Jim C.
07/17/2021
Owned and Operated with Pride
Kevin and Pat always do a great job for me, big or small, and stand behind their work. They deliver a quality service rooted in experience and advanced training. I have been a customer for years and rely on them regularly.

Joseph C.
07/14/2021
Feels like family
Always courteous and accommodating. They make you feel family not a number or client. They always fix things the right way so you know once fixed it stays fixed. The squeezed me in during a very busy time. Thanks.

Maryann L.
Acura TSX
07/14/2021
Excellent and Caring Service
I am a new transplant to Lambertville and suddenly my car needed urgent attention. I asked a few people and the first place mentioned was Amwell Automotive. Then I checked on Google, and the top rated place was Amwell Automotive. When I called and explained my problem, I was told to come right over, they would fit me in, even though it was past 2 PM on a Friday. Thirty minutes later, my car was back on the road. Since then I have scheduled routine maintenance and have been very pleased. I have also recommended Amwell to several folks around town. They are honest, do good work and their prices are fair. I was also impressed with the service report on my car that they sent by text message.

HH
Holly H.
Ford Fiesta
07/10/2021
local and supporting small business, Pat and Kevin are the best!
My family owned a car dealership. I never had a doubt when our family car dealership serviced my car. However, I found the best fit for me at Amwell Automotive. I always praise their business acumen and attention to detail with the same trusted service. They offer suggestions and keep records of the service. Exceptional service and 5 star mechanics! They offer their customers rides back home or pick up! I keep it local always
Holly Havens

EE
Ed E.
07/09/2021
Routine Maintenance
great work, always know it be done right

Lexus RX
07/05/2021
These people are pros!!
My wife has been taking her car there for several years and always been satisfied. I tried them out and was very impressed with the level of service, knowledge and thoroughness of the report including future suggestions. No hard sell and no unnecessary repairs and expenses.

Acura MDX
07/04/2021
People you can trust
Good repair work, reasonable prices, friendly and good customer service

Adrienne B.
07/03/2021
Reliable Trustworthy service
Trustworthy and quality service. Comprehensive check point presentation for your vehicle.
Check up. Always friendly and accommodating.

Joseph R.
Lincoln MKZ
06/26/2021
Honest and reliable
Always helpful and takes time to work with you and honest as well as very good mechanics

GB
Ginny B.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/26/2021
Great automotive and customer service
Kevin Diane and Pat do a great job on both repairing your car and making sure your car is ready on time. It feels like your one of the family

Dennis H.
Ringoes, NJ
Acura MDX
06/24/2021
These guys are just decent, fair, and great.
What more to say? I trust them and they take care of me and my car. My go to auto repair shop.