Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

SD
Shawn D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
getting a grip
Kevin and Pat really have a "handle" on things! (get it, get it)
Merry Christmas!
Shawn and the green CRV!

BC
Bob C.
Stockton, NJ
Dodge 1500 Tradesman
RAM 2014 front pads and rotors
The work was completed as promised and the performance of the new pads and rotors is excellant.
I appreciate the ride to the garage to pay for and pick up my vehicle.

OH
Osmond H.
Hillsborough, NJ
Thourough trustworthy service
I’ve been getting my car serviced at Amwell Automotive for years. Kevin is always thorough with his inspections and takes his time explaining things until I feel comfortable. He often includes a written document complete with photographs when deciding what work needs to be done on my car and sends it to me for discussion before they start anything. The work is always done in a timely manner. Excellent mechanic that I have and will continue to recommend to others!

Jack D.
First class inspections
Service went smoothly, and thanks to the pro's at Amwell, some serious problems were discovered. They will now be dealt with, not stranded on the road, but on a scheduled service. Nice!

RF
Rich F.
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff.
Performed my authorized repair in a prompt and timely manner.

AF

Carversville, PA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Among the best.
Skilled mechanics, great service. A fun place to visit. I'm so glad to have found Amwell Automotive.

HM
Herbert M.
Ringoes, NJ
12/02/2018 Category: Service
good work in a timely fashion
excellent

Joe W.
Sergeantsville, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeep that clunked
As usual they figured it out

Betsy H.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
As usual... an excellent experience. Thanks!

EO
Elizabeth O.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Auto
Kevin and Pat run a reliable, friendly upstanding business. Diane has been a great asset since she joined the business. I recommend Amwell Automotive

SJ
Skip J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
I was very happy that you were able to get my car through inspection and I want you to know that I do appreciate all of the time and effort that it took to do so. My concern now is it going to cost me another $500 to get my car inspected in 2 yrs., the light is still on and I've only replaced 2 oxygen sensors and my car runs great.

EB
Ellie B.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great business!
Amwell Automotive has always done great work with my car (2006 Accord). They are thorough, professional, and don’t do anything that is an unnecessary repair. I highly recommend them!!

Drew M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Lexus ES 330
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and Professional Service
I was referred to Amwell Automotive for heater problem in my car and the work was done promptly and for the amount quoted. They ran a diagnostic and made recommendations to preserve the smooth operation of my vehicle. I was very pleased with the service and will be back.

Stockton, NJ

Jack M.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Amwell Automotive
Have been using Amwell Automotive for years and know it’s owner. Always courteous, friendly and do great work. More importantly they stand behind their work and if something is wrong they make it right.

Doug R.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
The entire team is always so great, always honest, respectful, considerate and of course very knowledgeable and professional.

Beth M.
Weehawken, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/12/2018 Category: Service
All around great service.

David B.
Mazda CX-9
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service consistency
Among many reasons I value using Amwell Automotive for my auto service needs, one stands at the top of the list, consistency of great service. Thanks to the team at Amwell Automotive, I've never had a bad experience. Consistently great service

SD
Shawn D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
ghost muffler
if they were to film another MacGyver show, it would be set in Lambertville and it would feature Kevin and Pat fixing my muffler with paperclips and chewing gum. I am a huge fan!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 11/09/2018

Shawn, I would not say we are worthy of the MacGyver title. Although we have been known to be creative when the repair warrants it. I am glad we were able to stitch your exhaust back together. Have a great weekend