Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Ringoes, NJ
The people.
Noone is better!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/24/2017

Wow, thanks Dennis so kind. We are blessed you have allowed us the privilege of maintaining your family's vehicles for so many years. Looking forward to many more.  Thanks Again
Kevin and your Amwell Family

amwellautomotive.com

AT
Anne T.
Dodge Dakota
Gre service
Thanks for the great work
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/24/2017

Your Welcome Anne, and thank you for all of the volunteer work you do. Have a wonderful day

amwellautomotive.com

Bob M.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2017 Category: Service
good but prices a little high
Good but price a little high
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/24/2017

Bob, We appreciate the feedback, Please take advantage of the Key tag punch, every fourth oil service is on us. Have a great day

CI
Carl I.
Lexus GS 350
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Knowledgeable technicians and friendly staff
My car was serviced efficiently and runs great!

Sharon and Carl, Having great client's like you makes our job easy. Thank You

robert b.
03/31/2017
Alternator
Professional staff, quality work, owners stand behind their mission statement
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 03/31/2017

Thank You so much Robert, Our business is based on the true core values that we list in our mission statement. It is always refreshing to know they are appreciated.
Have a great day, Kevin

RL
Robert L.
Hopewell, NJ
02/03/2017
quality service
very happy with repair
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 02/15/2017

No problem , that’s what we are here for
Have a great day

Jim S.
New Hope, PA
Honda Accord
01/31/2017
professional service
Very thorough- they look ahead to prevent future problems before they happen
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/31/2017

Jim, We know how important your family vehicles are, Thank you for the long term trust you have placed in us, have a great day

MJ
Marie J.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Marie said she was satisfied with their work. She was pleased with what they did.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/31/2017

TD
Tom D.
Jaguar XJ8
01/23/2017
Front headlight Bulb replacement
Friendly fast service
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2017

Tom, Thank you for trusting us, glad we could take care of your headlamp problem quickly, Have a great day

Jill S.
Southampton, PA
Kia Sportage
01/22/2017
Great experience
This was the easiest experience I've had in a long time at a mechanic! I was a first time customer and I dropped my car off for an oil change and a headlight and a windshield wiper… They were ready for me when I got there… Done in time for me to pick my car up When I needed it. They did a thorough computerized analysis… Which was texted me and called to review with me. I will use them over and over again I wish they could do Pennsylvania inspections :-)
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/25/2017

Jill, Thank you so much for the review, Such a great reminder of why we work so hard to perfect the customer experience. Welcome to the Amwell Automotive family.

John B.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/17/2017
Honesty
We have a 1995 Chevy Lumina Amwell Auto has been helping us keep running. Sadly, our time is running out, but Amwell has been awesome helping us keep 'her' on the road. Thank you!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Pam and John, We are so blessed to have such great clients, Thank you for the privilege of keeping your fleet rolling, have a great weekend

KE
Kevin E.
New Hope, PA
GMC Sierra
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said they did a good job.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Kevin, Glad we were are able to get your truck ready for the road trip,  enjoy you vacation

WH
Woody H.
Jeep Liberty
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Elena. She said the service at this business is very good and she would recommend them to others.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

We are so glad you found us, Looking forward to seeing you again in the future, Thank Again

Mr./Ms. W.
Ford F450 Super Duty
01/14/2017
Highly Trusted and Reliable
The most thorough and quality automotive repair shop around! The detail in every inspection report is remarkable and makes the process of your repair transparent. The Amwell Auto crew is the best!
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review, We love nothing more than to  keep you your fleet functional. Glad we could help!! Have a great day

Rita C.
Mazda 3
01/13/2017
Great find!!
My Mazda3 is "of an age" where she'll need extra affection/attention. My first appt with the pro's at Amwell Automotive was very reassuring. Although my appt was only for a basic oil change and checkup, they also provided a list of servicing items that will need to be addressed in the near future in order to keep my car healthy. Approximate costs were noted for each of those recommended service items. No hard sell here, just friendly knowledgeable service ...and free shuttle service if you need a ride back home. ;o)
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Rita, There is nothing better than a great review from a first time visitor, welcome to the Amwell family. Looking forward to a long relationship helping to keep your "mature" Mazda road ready. Have a great weekend

Cody B.
01/13/2017
Very friendly, work was completed in the time frame quoted
Work performed came in under the price quoted
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Cody, Customer satisfaction is our main goal, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, have a great day

Dennis M.
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said the service is always good.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Dennis, we are so blessed that you have let us service the family cars for so many years, thanks again Kevin

AG
Art G.
01/07/2017
Alway the best service
I would recommend them to anyone - honest, friendly and qualified
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Wow, thank you Art for such kind words, so glad we can take care of your needs, have a great day Kevin

MV
Mark V.
Stockton, NJ
12/23/2016
New to the area. Glad I found such a solid auto shop.
Amwell Automotice is a quality shop that provides top notch services at reasonable rates. The staff is very knowledgeable and they are willing to help you with all of your needs.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/29/2016

Mark, We are so happy you found us, we love to prove our ability and give the level of customer service you deserve. Have a great New Year

NP
Nina P.
12/23/2016
The mechanics, Pat and Kevin, are very knowledgable, friendly, and honest. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
I've been going to Amwell Auto for years and completely trust this team of mechanics.
KEVIN S. from Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 12/23/2016

We are so blessed to have clients like you. You make our job so easy!!
Merry Christmas