Dana R.
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Always the best!
Great service and so easy to deal with! Amwell Auto is our go to for any car repairs and maintenance. Thank you Kevin and Pat!

04/10/2020 Category: Service
Good communication, trustworthy
They don't push to have unnecessary work done.

Mary Kay M.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Experience
Always efficient, explains everything in detail and Very upfront with further needs for my vehicle

Jim S.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
I always feel safe driving my car after Amwell Automotive provides service. They make repairs within the time frame promised, with the charges matching their estimates, and give advice regarding any future services that are needed.

ES
Ed S.
Great place
Always willing to make things possible.
Always willing to help.
Always Friendly.

Always fair and dependable
Finding a repair shop that's trustworthy and dependable is not easy. I'm fortunate to have a great shop like this close to home.

Bob B.
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Kevin and Pat are very accomodating and work around your schedule for your convenience.
Amwell Automotive is my go-to shop for my car and truck. The technicians always provide great service, and getting the vehical disinfected before and after the job gives piece of mind given the current virus epidemic.

EH
Ella H.
Stockton, NJ
Honda Fit
Always a good experience
Kevin and the team always make getting my car serviced a pleasure. They keep good records of what's been done and when, so they can recommend regular maintenance services, but never with pressure. They also take a drive to see if everything is running well, and may make recommendations from that. I had my car serviced during the Covid19 crisis, and I could tell they wiped my car down after servicing because it was cleaner than when I dropped it off!
As always thank you Amwell Auto for taking one of life's worries off my plate: I have a team of great mechanics!

DA
Dawn A.
Honda Accord Sedan
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Staff was friendly. Diagnosis clear and detailed. Loved the photos that I could look at from home! Work done quickly. Overall great experience. Would use again.

WW
Winnie W.
An Excellent Experience
I took my 2007 Prius here for two problems and they checked out everything and let me know what what should be taken car of immediately and what could wait. My mileage had been down substantially the past year and the Toyota dealer was not helpful. After these folks finished with it my mileage is back up to where it used to! And they are very nice.

Carie C.
Acura RDX
Customer-focused always.
I will only go to Amwell because they truly care about their customers. They offered to pick up and drop off the car for people who do not want to leave their homes during this pandemic. So honorable.

Shari S.
Prompt and professional experience
As always the team at Amwell Automotive wasca pleasure. Diagnosed my cars issue. Advised to keep an eye on it rather than an expensive repair as was relatively minor. Good news. Live the ride servis to and from home.

WE
Wendy E.
Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic
03/21/2020 Category: Service
The people at Amwell are so very accommodating...they are good friends. They take good care of my car!
As usual, they take good care of my car.

Marney P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Extremely friendly!
This was my first time going to Amwell Automotive and I will definitely be going back. I spoke with Kevin from start to finish. He was extremely friendly and thorough when it came to scheduling my oil change. I have already referred this business to others. I look forward to working with them again!

Kim M.
Great, trustworthy service
Knowledgeable and trustworthy mechanics. Diagnosis an issue, but let you know if you have time until addressing it (like 25% left on brakes, about 6 months) so we could plan for future expenses. We’re pass the 60K mark, so planning maintenance is important to us. Good pricing. Amwell was referred to us and we’ve always been pleased.