TD
TOM D.
11/12/2015
The best anywhere
These guys know there way around a vehicle and have been in business for a long time. A true family business.

Steve S.
Scion tC
11/10/2015
Service is awesome, reasonably priced, and they will work with you.
Have known them for years. service is great, reasonably priced, and they will work with you to service your vehicle

Joe W.
Chenango Forks, NY
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Joe said he has been using this business for service for a very long time. Mark and Mike did a great job and he is very happy with their service.

Mary Ann C.
10/30/2015
Inspection
The guys at Anthony's are courteous and prompt to do the work. My appointment for the inspection was made the day before and they got my car in right away. They were courteous , diagnosed a problem and upon receiving my approval to do the necessary work, got things done promptly, finished the inspection and provided me with a reasonable cost for everything. After leaving I had a small rattle that was not there before, and when I called them, they had me bring it right back. They determined it was only my heat shield and promptly fixed it, proffering apologies for any inconvenience I might have encountered.

I have had only very small problems with my beautifully reliable Camry. but when it needs anything. I go to Anthony's. They are professional and knowledgeable about their business and, best of all, their prices are fair.

VS
Victor S.
10/27/2015
Anthony's
Competent staff, neighborly approach.

SF
Sue F.
Deposit, NY
Nissan Maxima
10/26/2015
I have an older car that needed repairs and couldn't pass inspection without them. They were very thorough and informative. They made the repairs promptly and didn't rip me off. I am a female and have had my share of rip off artists and so called mechanics so I was very happy to have such great service at a fair price! I would and will recommend my family and friends to their shop for their vehicle repairs. THANK YOU AGAIN!

WF
Walt F.
Phoenix, AZ
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Walt said they did good work. They did the job and they did it quickly.

MF
Mary F.
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Mary said they are great and she has been a customer of this business for 40 years.

Daniel C.
Endicott, NY
Chevrolet Cab
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said the service he received from this business was good and thorough. He likes when this business gets his vehicle in and out fast.

Mary P.
Honda Accord
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Mary said they are outstanding and have been so helpful.

FM
Frederick M.
Buick Lucerne
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sara. She said this business is always available and willing to help.

Josoph M.
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Josoph said they did good work and they did it promptly.

SF

Gerald K.
Cadillac DTS
10/20/2015
The Anthony Family.
Mike Anthony took the time to find a slow leak that had been alluding us for 3 months. He sat there and starred at the tire in the water until he spotted a bubble a second on the rim in the back. He stated that "you and I both know there is a Leak, and now we are going to find it!" He did. Thank you Michael...