Jhenya L.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Jhenya said that the staff was very friendly, they do the best, they help her, they do a good job, the vehicle runs good and looks good.

MT
Mary T.
Liberty Lake, WA
04/01/2020
Caring, fast service
The guys at Atlas are always kind, competent, and great at fixing my car. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you!!

John G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/29/2020
Friendly people
You fixed my car. And I appreciated that you kept me informed. I would definitely recommend this shop. Thanks again

Jeff L.
Cadillac DTS
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff's wife. She said the staff are very nice and they provide very good service.

Sandy B.
Acura MDX
03/17/2020
Professional, Detail-Oriented Care
Atlas is a wonderful family-owned business that provides excellent, professional detailed-oriented care for my car. It is always a joy to be greeted by happy caring people. As a widow, I know I can trust their work and advice.

HF
Heather F.
Careywood, ID
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the staff have really good customer service.

BJ
Byron J.
Worley, ID
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Byron said the staff was up-front and honest. When they couldn't figure out what was wrong with the vehicle, they didn't charge him. Their respect and honesty are much appreciated.

ME
Matthew E.
Veradale, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Matthew's wife. She said that they do an excellent job and she likes to go there.

BW
Ben W.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Ben said the customer service and the speed that the staff complete the service in is good.

Sam W.
02/03/2020
Disappointed
I have used Atlas Automotive several times and was fairly satisfied up until now.
Big complaint is the last 2 time they did not stick to their quote. First one was a major tune up on my 08 Tundra, quoted a little over $725. and came out over $800. I let it slid, a lot of work and having been a re-modeler for years I know sometimes things grow.
I picked my Tundra up today after they replaced water pump. I had already checked the system it was the pump, I did ask them to confirm pump. In most of my experiences when a shop does a diagnostic if they do the repairs they wave that fee. I was quoted $670.25 for everything, the quote was not honored. Charged $752.42. This time I asked that they honor the quote, they said no.
I am seriously unhappy. I drive for a living and will have my truck serviced a lot I need a good honest mechanic, they failed. I don't think I will be back, bummed.

Sarah W.
Pontiac G6
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dustin. He said the staff is super friendly and very helpful all the time.

Dennis C.
Hayden, ID
Saturn SL
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said that it cost less than he thought. The staff are extremely courteous and he couldn't ask for better. They're a top notch business and do super work They're quick and he appreciates them.

Dennis R.
Hayden, ID
Isuzu Rodeo
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff always do very good work for him.

KG
Kristy G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Kristy said she has no complaints about the service and she appreciates their business very much.

Jim W.
12/30/2019
tires
Replaced front tires and an alignment as well as valve cover gasket. All work was done in a timely manor as usual. This is the only place I recommend for all car care needs.