JOAN W.
Sanbornton, NH
04/26/2019
Thank u for your excellent service....
Thank you for your knowledge and beyond awesome service!!!!!

CJ
CINDY J.
04/24/2019
Great customer service, quick repairs and decent prices!
I have been going to Autohaus for years and i have never had a bad experience, ever. I do reccomend Autohaus to all my friends.

RA
Robert A.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said everything worked out well.

ET
Ed T.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the staff does a thorough job and they know their business very well.

Acura RDX
04/10/2019
Trustworthy Service
Much better experience than going to a dealership where they tell you everything needs to be replaced with minimal explanation. AutoHaus explains what is wrong and then fixes only what needs to be fixed. A very refreshing experience.

HT
HARRY T.
Toyota Tundra
04/10/2019
They are professional and courteous
Autohaus knows cars backwards and forwards. Their work is top notch and they
would never advise a repair that is not needed.
Reliable, competent and trustworthy
Two thumbs up!

CAROL S.
GMC Yukon
04/08/2019
Checking Air leaks in the tires
Turns out the leaks were due to tire rim deterioration - the result of winter road conditions and this area's use of salt. Randy and Paul were very helpful in explaining what had happened and going over options for replacement in detail. Always good service! Thanks!!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

We are glad we could help with the problem. It is the little things that sometimes create trouble, and we're here to help. Come back anytime!

Donald M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that the place provided him with good service, were prompt and did what they promised.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you, Donald, for your feeedback. We really like what we do and who we do it for, and we're glad to have your business. We know people don't really like to have car problems, but when they do, we try to make it the best experience we  can.

ROLAND G.
04/04/2019
prompt service
I have always received very friendly and prompt service.
Nice prople
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you! We want to be around this town for a long while, so keeping our customers happy is the goal!

PA
PETER A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/03/2019
Top Quality Service
A++ Great place to have your car serviced. Honest, quality work. Excellent communication.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kudos! We really try to make car repair as fun as possible, and we're glad you noticed. Randy and Paul have a nice way of explaining what needs to be done, and then doing it!

JOHN C.
03/27/2019
Great team work
Did an awesome job
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the thumbs up! We like what we do and we love our customers, so we are always glad to be of help!

HM
Heidi M.
Hooksett, NH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the mechanic didn't start on her vehicle until 40 minutes after her appointment. She was given a vehicle to take care of her business which she really appreciated.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Well Heidi, at least you were able to have lunch with your friend!
Sorry about the wait.

NC
Nicole C.
Cadillac CTS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitch. He said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Alex G.
Campton, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Alex said Randy and Paul were phenomenal. The final price was half of the estimated price. He is happy with the results
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Randy says he's glad they were able to do the job for less. It doesn't always go that way! See you next time!

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
03/15/2019
The best service around
I was having a starting problem with my car. I brought my car to three other shops to try and find and fix the problem, to no avail. I called Auto Haus, explained the problem, the car was fixed the very next day. Not only was my car repaired, but I was told by another shop that my car needed shocks in the front, then I was informed from Auto Hause they are fine, so they also saved me money. You won't find a more professional shop around. I only wish I had found them sooner because I would of been saved a lot of hassles, time and money. Keep up the great work guys!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We're glad you found us too, Pam, because we love our customers and try to make it a fun experience, if possible! It takes a lot of juggling to keep everyone happy, but it is part of the fun of it. See you next time!