CJ
CINDY J.
04/24/2019
Great customer service, quick repairs and decent prices!
I have been going to Autohaus for years and i have never had a bad experience, ever. I do reccomend Autohaus to all my friends.

RA
Robert A.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said everything worked out well.

ET
Ed T.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the staff does a thorough job and they know their business very well.

Acura RDX
04/10/2019
Trustworthy Service
Much better experience than going to a dealership where they tell you everything needs to be replaced with minimal explanation. AutoHaus explains what is wrong and then fixes only what needs to be fixed. A very refreshing experience.

HT
HARRY T.
Toyota Tundra
04/10/2019
They are professional and courteous
Autohaus knows cars backwards and forwards. Their work is top notch and they
would never advise a repair that is not needed.
Reliable, competent and trustworthy
Two thumbs up!

CAROL S.
GMC Yukon
04/08/2019
Checking Air leaks in the tires
Turns out the leaks were due to tire rim deterioration - the result of winter road conditions and this area's use of salt. Randy and Paul were very helpful in explaining what had happened and going over options for replacement in detail. Always good service! Thanks!!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

We are glad we could help with the problem. It is the little things that sometimes create trouble, and we're here to help. Come back anytime!

Donald M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that the place provided him with good service, were prompt and did what they promised.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you, Donald, for your feeedback. We really like what we do and who we do it for, and we're glad to have your business. We know people don't really like to have car problems, but when they do, we try to make it the best experience we  can.

ROLAND G.
04/04/2019
prompt service
I have always received very friendly and prompt service.
Nice prople
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you! We want to be around this town for a long while, so keeping our customers happy is the goal!

PA
PETER A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/03/2019
Top Quality Service
A++ Great place to have your car serviced. Honest, quality work. Excellent communication.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the kudos! We really try to make car repair as fun as possible, and we're glad you noticed. Randy and Paul have a nice way of explaining what needs to be done, and then doing it!

JOHN C.
03/27/2019
Great team work
Did an awesome job
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the thumbs up! We like what we do and we love our customers, so we are always glad to be of help!

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
03/15/2019
The best service around
I was having a starting problem with my car. I brought my car to three other shops to try and find and fix the problem, to no avail. I called Auto Haus, explained the problem, the car was fixed the very next day. Not only was my car repaired, but I was told by another shop that my car needed shocks in the front, then I was informed from Auto Hause they are fine, so they also saved me money. You won't find a more professional shop around. I only wish I had found them sooner because I would of been saved a lot of hassles, time and money. Keep up the great work guys!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We're glad you found us too, Pam, because we love our customers and try to make it a fun experience, if possible! It takes a lot of juggling to keep everyone happy, but it is part of the fun of it. See you next time!

PB
PAUL B.
Nissan Titan
03/14/2019
Keeping my 2004 Titan beast alive
Auto Haus of Meredith is always there when I need them. Trying to keep my 15 year old Nissan Titan road worthy and so far so good.

I definitely recommend Auto Haus of Meredith.

Thank you, Paul.
We'll try to keep it for you as long as we can! Keep coming back!

DE
DEAN E.
New Hampton, NH
GMC Canyon
03/14/2019
Customer friendly
I had planned to drop off my truck for the morning but at the last minute that was not going to work. Auto-Haus made it work and had me rolling again in about 90 minutes. They knew I could not spend the morning sitting waiting. I was very pleased that they could accommodate my schedule. The work was done well that day as planned.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We can't always pull it off but we sure try! Glad we were able to accomodate you, Dean. It's a crazy business and that's partly what we love about it!

EB
Everett B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Everett said his overall experience was easy, smooth, and very positive. Randy was extremely friendly, accommodating, and professional. It has only been a day but it appears to be quality work.

Hey Everett,
Thanks for the review! Randy is really making a difference around here and we think we'll keep him! Glad to have you on board!

KP
KRISTEN P.
Moultonborough, NH
03/06/2019
Excellent customer service
I could not be more thrilled to have found Auto Haus of Meredith.
I brought my car in this week for a routine oil change. What the "waiting area" lacks in terms of decor and furniture, Randy certainly makes up for in excellent customer service!
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We're a great bunch, Kristen, but we don't want Randy to get too full of himself! Glad to have you on board!

JOHN L.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/06/2019
Personalized service and thorough follow up
Randy and Paul were great to deal with. Straight up. Took care of the issues and genuinely tried not to add scope and cost where not necessary. Much appreciated.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks, John, for the review. We are trying to be as thorough as we can to keep our customers safe without costing more than it should. We really love our customers and understand how important it is to keep them happy!

Brian B.
Essex, MA
Cadillac DTS
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff seemed honest, and kept him well informed.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 03/19/2019

We are honest!! Are you kidding? That's how we keep our customers coming back! We hope you will too!

BC
Bruce C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that he's always had good luck with the place, Paul is a great guy who hires great people, and they will be his go-to guys as long as Paul owns the business.

Hey Bruce,
Thanks for the nice review. We sure do like our customers and we're glad it shows! We're not planning to go anywhere soon.

Steve C.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees were friendly. They provided efficient service. They completed the service quickly.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Hi Steve,
We are friendly and we love our customers, so come back the next time you need us!

ANN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/02/2019
Highly Recommend!
AutoHaus provides excellent service. You can rely on their taking good care of your vehicle. Staff is professional and personable.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Ann. We love this town and want to be around a long time!