MN
Michael N.
Belmont, NH
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he is very disappointed with the service that he received at this business. His vehicle was to have the tire pressure monitoring system repaired. When he went to get the vehicle the tire pressure indicator light was still light on the dash he and the owner of the business Paul engaged in a few words and the parts that were installed in the tires were not going to be removed by Paul nor was the vehicle going to be released without payment for the service. Needless to say he paid over $400 for the repair had he not he would not have received the key to his vehicle, and is currently repairing the problem himself. He cannot remove what was installed inside the tires due to not having the proper equipment.

CP
CAROLYN P.
LACONIA, NH
03/05/2020
The best service and atmosphere in the state.
In the times that I have needed their service, I received the most courteous ,efficient and honest service. The job or jobs are done and I don't have to go back to get anything redone. I recommed Auto Haus to anyone looking for good service and a great atmosphere. Friendly and courteous.

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
10/20/2019
Rude
I brought my car to Auto Haus for a failed inspection from a different repair shop. Due to having the tie rod end replaced previously at Auto Haus, I would of thought both the inner and outer tie rod would of been replaced at the same time. I asked if they could inspect my vehicle, when I was informed other problems were found, I agreed to repairing a bushing. Late Thursday, I called to check if the car was done, when I was informed the part was damaged when replacing it. I asked if the part failed, the mechanic replied no. I was then informed a replacement part would not be in until Monday, my car was apart and not driveable. Five days later, I went to Auto Haus to pick up my vehicle right before closing. I didn't even get to the lights downtown, when I hear this horrible grinding noise coming from the left front, which is the side they worked on. I pulled into Hannafords Supermarket, where I was meeting my friend who had just dropped me off at Auto Haus and told him the car was making a grinding noise. He drove it and replied, not good, bring it back in the morning. The next morning I walked into Auto Haus and asked the mechanic if he worked on my car, he responded yes. I asked him if he test drove it. No response. He got in and drove my car onto route 3 and whipped it back into the parking lot. Needless to say, over another hour wait, I was informed they didn't tighten the hub in the wheel. I reviewed my receipt and realized I was charged the quoted price, less the front end alignment that was suppose to be done. I was also charged a 300% mark up on the tie rod end. At this point I was feeling unsafe even driving my car, so I brought my car to another mechanic. He couldn't believe the charges that I paid for, and he stated, the mark up on the tie rod end was absolutely ridiculous. As far ss the hub being left loose, at this time he said there appears to be no damage, but it could show up at a later date.
I paid 180.00 for a wheel bearing on my car today. I was quoted over 350.00 from Auto Haus. As i said to Paul, he must be dipping these parts in gold.

SG
SANDRA G.
08/04/2016
It sucks and u chagre to mush u are bill shit lier
Dumass and i am not come again so fuck off
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 08/13/2016

Miss Garland I am sorry your experience was not to the level that most customers experience. It is not every day I have a customer bring in vehicle partially dismantled and a bag of hardware. While you may think being dismantled would shorten time need to fix the vehicle, a jigsaw puzzle actually takes longer. I would like to thank you for the education as I will never again put my reputation on the line trying to help someone.

Respectfully Paul Lanni

LW
LAURA W.
Center Sandwich, NH
10/03/2020
Always Amazing!
I just took my car in for a regular service and oil change. As always, Auto Haus is efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. They stand behind their work, and they really know what they're doing! Thank you, Auto Haus!

JAMES C.
Villanova, PA
10/02/2020
Best around
Smart mechanics, reliable service, reasonable charges, and they do the extra mile.

LINDA M.
North Sandwich, NH
Buick Century
09/30/2020
Power steering problems
Three years servicing our vehicles. Great service, fair pricing, and very nice people.

PS
PHILLIP S.
09/26/2020
Autohaus is best
simply put this is the best place to have your car serviced and repaired in the Lakes Region. The staff are courteous, knowledgeable, competent and efficient. They will let know know what is best for your car in the short term and long term without pressuring you to do anything you don't want. They are honest and genuine. You won't get hosed at Autohaus.

JOHN B.

MT
MELANIE T.
Toyota Matrix
09/22/2020
Friendly and helpful. Scheduled and on time.
Explained thinks and answered my questions. Helpful

JV
JANET V.
09/21/2020
The owner and mechanics make this garage #1
The best garage. The crew is professional, polite and knowledgeable. Always feel safe with them taking care of my 10 year old pilot.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Foxboro, MA
BMW Z4
09/15/2020
Always awesome service!
The team at Auto Haus get the job done !

ED
EARL D.
09/15/2020
Completely trust their work!
Excellent service and value. Never question their information regarding my vehicles.

JOHN C.
09/04/2020
Awesome crew awesome Job

AMY B.
09/04/2020
A rare find
I always know that I am getting top service at a fair price. Hardworking, knowledgeable and trustworthy.