CP
CAROLYN P.
LACONIA, NH
03/05/2020
The best service and atmosphere in the state.
In the times that I have needed their service, I received the most courteous ,efficient and honest service. The job or jobs are done and I don't have to go back to get anything redone. I recommed Auto Haus to anyone looking for good service and a great atmosphere. Friendly and courteous.

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
10/20/2019
Rude
I brought my car to Auto Haus for a failed inspection from a different repair shop. Due to having the tie rod end replaced previously at Auto Haus, I would of thought both the inner and outer tie rod would of been replaced at the same time. I asked if they could inspect my vehicle, when I was informed other problems were found, I agreed to repairing a bushing. Late Thursday, I called to check if the car was done, when I was informed the part was damaged when replacing it. I asked if the part failed, the mechanic replied no. I was then informed a replacement part would not be in until Monday, my car was apart and not driveable. Five days later, I went to Auto Haus to pick up my vehicle right before closing. I didn't even get to the lights downtown, when I hear this horrible grinding noise coming from the left front, which is the side they worked on. I pulled into Hannafords Supermarket, where I was meeting my friend who had just dropped me off at Auto Haus and told him the car was making a grinding noise. He drove it and replied, not good, bring it back in the morning. The next morning I walked into Auto Haus and asked the mechanic if he worked on my car, he responded yes. I asked him if he test drove it. No response. He got in and drove my car onto route 3 and whipped it back into the parking lot. Needless to say, over another hour wait, I was informed they didn't tighten the hub in the wheel. I reviewed my receipt and realized I was charged the quoted price, less the front end alignment that was suppose to be done. I was also charged a 300% mark up on the tie rod end. At this point I was feeling unsafe even driving my car, so I brought my car to another mechanic. He couldn't believe the charges that I paid for, and he stated, the mark up on the tie rod end was absolutely ridiculous. As far ss the hub being left loose, at this time he said there appears to be no damage, but it could show up at a later date.
I paid 180.00 for a wheel bearing on my car today. I was quoted over 350.00 from Auto Haus. As i said to Paul, he must be dipping these parts in gold.

SG
SANDRA G.
08/04/2016
It sucks and u chagre to mush u are bill shit lier
Dumass and i am not come again so fuck off
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 08/13/2016

Miss Garland I am sorry your experience was not to the level that most customers experience. It is not every day I have a customer bring in vehicle partially dismantled and a bag of hardware. While you may think being dismantled would shorten time need to fix the vehicle, a jigsaw puzzle actually takes longer. I would like to thank you for the education as I will never again put my reputation on the line trying to help someone.

Respectfully Paul Lanni

CP
CAROLYN P.
LACONIA, NH
04/05/2020
Auto Haus goes above and beyond to do the job right.
I have said before they are the most honest and best to have work on your car. My mind hasn''t changed.

RF
ROBIN F.
04/03/2020
Always willing to do what it takes.
Paul and the crew at Autohaus are always willing to do the little extras. And they do a wonderful job at keeping our cars in top shape. They never try to get us to do work that isn’t needed.

LAURIE M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/02/2020
Auto Haus of Meredith
The service and the professionalism are always evident and always superb. We are delighted with these guys. They are accommodating, polite and gracious. If you do not bring your cars here you are in the wrong place.

ME
MARC E.
04/02/2020
Staff and owner

LYNN M.
04/01/2020
Great service, fast and personal
Always enjoy bringing my cat here. No matter how big or small, l get the same great service, and attention. They know the difference between a service they can do immediately and one that needs an appointment. I really appreciate that so much. They are happy to get you in an out quickly if they can, alli you can get on with your day. Love you guys!

RT
RANDY T.
03/29/2020
2001 Dodge Ram - electrical issues that were solved expeditiously and at a reasonable cost!

Jennifer D.
Center Harbor, NH
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said that Paul and the staff were great at the place.

SN
SHARON N.
Volvo XC60
03/19/2020
They never ever let me down when it comes to fixing my car.
They are the best.

Susan S.
Volvo V90
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Susan said Paul is honest and a perfectionist. She said John and Paul are wonderful and they really appreciate them very much. She likes them so much and recommends them. They can solve anything.

TD
Timothy D.
Buick LeSabre
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff did a good job.

JOHN C.

Thomas F.
Center Harbor, NH
Ram 1500
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said they were honest, polite, accommodating and his vehicle runs great.