MN
Michael N.
Belmont, NH
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he is very disappointed with the service that he received at this business. His vehicle was to have the tire pressure monitoring system repaired. When he went to get the vehicle the tire pressure indicator light was still light on the dash he and the owner of the business Paul engaged in a few words and the parts that were installed in the tires were not going to be removed by Paul nor was the vehicle going to be released without payment for the service. Needless to say he paid over $400 for the repair had he not he would not have received the key to his vehicle, and is currently repairing the problem himself. He cannot remove what was installed inside the tires due to not having the proper equipment.

CP
CAROLYN P.
LACONIA, NH
03/05/2020
The best service and atmosphere in the state.
In the times that I have needed their service, I received the most courteous ,efficient and honest service. The job or jobs are done and I don't have to go back to get anything redone. I recommed Auto Haus to anyone looking for good service and a great atmosphere. Friendly and courteous.

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
10/20/2019
Rude
I brought my car to Auto Haus for a failed inspection from a different repair shop. Due to having the tie rod end replaced previously at Auto Haus, I would of thought both the inner and outer tie rod would of been replaced at the same time. I asked if they could inspect my vehicle, when I was informed other problems were found, I agreed to repairing a bushing. Late Thursday, I called to check if the car was done, when I was informed the part was damaged when replacing it. I asked if the part failed, the mechanic replied no. I was then informed a replacement part would not be in until Monday, my car was apart and not driveable. Five days later, I went to Auto Haus to pick up my vehicle right before closing. I didn't even get to the lights downtown, when I hear this horrible grinding noise coming from the left front, which is the side they worked on. I pulled into Hannafords Supermarket, where I was meeting my friend who had just dropped me off at Auto Haus and told him the car was making a grinding noise. He drove it and replied, not good, bring it back in the morning. The next morning I walked into Auto Haus and asked the mechanic if he worked on my car, he responded yes. I asked him if he test drove it. No response. He got in and drove my car onto route 3 and whipped it back into the parking lot. Needless to say, over another hour wait, I was informed they didn't tighten the hub in the wheel. I reviewed my receipt and realized I was charged the quoted price, less the front end alignment that was suppose to be done. I was also charged a 300% mark up on the tie rod end. At this point I was feeling unsafe even driving my car, so I brought my car to another mechanic. He couldn't believe the charges that I paid for, and he stated, the mark up on the tie rod end was absolutely ridiculous. As far ss the hub being left loose, at this time he said there appears to be no damage, but it could show up at a later date.
I paid 180.00 for a wheel bearing on my car today. I was quoted over 350.00 from Auto Haus. As i said to Paul, he must be dipping these parts in gold.

SG
SANDRA G.
08/04/2016
It sucks and u chagre to mush u are bill shit lier
Dumass and i am not come again so fuck off
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 08/13/2016

Miss Garland I am sorry your experience was not to the level that most customers experience. It is not every day I have a customer bring in vehicle partially dismantled and a bag of hardware. While you may think being dismantled would shorten time need to fix the vehicle, a jigsaw puzzle actually takes longer. I would like to thank you for the education as I will never again put my reputation on the line trying to help someone.

Respectfully Paul Lanni

Gilford, NH
01/26/2021
Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable staff

CV
CHERYL V.
Honda Fit
01/26/2021
Nice folks. Will go there again.
They took my car in fast and called when they wanted to replace a different part. They knew the price of extra part. They were honest with first visit so I will discuss car care in the future too.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/25/2021
Great Service!
On time. Fairly priced.

Boston, MA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/23/2021
My new go-to auto repair shop for my German cars
Very straight-forward and honest about what needed to be done with my car. Trust-worthy. Fair prices.

MICHAEL L.
Laconia, NH
01/23/2021
Friendly, fair and excellent workmanship
Paul, Jon and crew are friendly, informative and do a great job with all my repairs and services.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/19/2021
Customer service
Great customer service and constant communication. With all the automotive shut downs this past summer and the complete chaos in the delivery chains there was a waiting period for parts. The staff kept me completely and honestly in the loop on the progress of the work that was being done. I think they felt bad for the time that it took but I understood it had nothing to do with them.
They went above and beyond what I believe most garages would have done.
Great job!

TG
TIMOTHY G.
01/15/2021
Trustworthy, dependable, and great communication
Easy to schedule service, the entire team is trustworthy and dependable, and they communicate throughout the service appointment via text to keep you posted on their progress and let you know when your vehicle is complete.

RICHARD C.
Gilford, NH
01/12/2021
Great and reliable service
Paul and his crew are great. Very fair on prices and service you can trust. Will be a life long customer.

JAYNE G.
Ford Expedition EL
01/12/2021
The Auto repair place to go!
I drive my car A LOT! I have 325000 miles on it so far. I figured that I have at least 150000 more to go before I get a new one.
The guys at Auto Haus are on the same page WITH me. They make sure that my car stays in the best shape it can be in at a lower cost than ANY of the dealership hacks could ever do!
They are personable and don’t try to gouge you with higher pricing. They want me to keep coming back.

BC
Friendly knowledgeable staff

Volvo XC60
01/05/2021
Friendly and efficient.
Great service, friendly staff!