PB
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
10/20/2019
Rude
I brought my car to Auto Haus for a failed inspection from a different repair shop. Due to having the tie rod end replaced previously at Auto Haus, I would of thought both the inner and outer tie rod would of been replaced at the same time. I asked if they could inspect my vehicle, when I was informed other problems were found, I agreed to repairing a bushing. Late Thursday, I called to check if the car was done, when I was informed the part was damaged when replacing it. I asked if the part failed, the mechanic replied no. I was then informed a replacement part would not be in until Monday, my car was apart and not driveable. Five days later, I went to Auto Haus to pick up my vehicle right before closing. I didn't even get to the lights downtown, when I hear this horrible grinding noise coming from the left front, which is the side they worked on. I pulled into Hannafords Supermarket, where I was meeting my friend who had just dropped me off at Auto Haus and told him the car was making a grinding noise. He drove it and replied, not good, bring it back in the morning. The next morning I walked into Auto Haus and asked the mechanic if he worked on my car, he responded yes. I asked him if he test drove it. No response. He got in and drove my car onto route 3 and whipped it back into the parking lot. Needless to say, over another hour wait, I was informed they didn't tighten the hub in the wheel. I reviewed my receipt and realized I was charged the quoted price, less the front end alignment that was suppose to be done. I was also charged a 300% mark up on the tie rod end. At this point I was feeling unsafe even driving my car, so I brought my car to another mechanic. He couldn't believe the charges that I paid for, and he stated, the mark up on the tie rod end was absolutely ridiculous. As far ss the hub being left loose, at this time he said there appears to be no damage, but it could show up at a later date.
I paid 180.00 for a wheel bearing on my car today. I was quoted over 350.00 from Auto Haus. As i said to Paul, he must be dipping these parts in gold.

SG
SANDRA G.
08/04/2016
It sucks and u chagre to mush u are bill shit lier
Dumass and i am not come again so fuck off
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 08/13/2016

Miss Garland I am sorry your experience was not to the level that most customers experience. It is not every day I have a customer bring in vehicle partially dismantled and a bag of hardware. While you may think being dismantled would shorten time need to fix the vehicle, a jigsaw puzzle actually takes longer. I would like to thank you for the education as I will never again put my reputation on the line trying to help someone.

Respectfully Paul Lanni

HM
Heidi M.
Hooksett, NH
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the mechanic didn't start on her vehicle until 40 minutes after her appointment. She was given a vehicle to take care of her business which she really appreciated.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Well Heidi, at least you were able to have lunch with your friend!
Sorry about the wait.

NC
Nicole C.
Cadillac CTS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mitch. He said he would recommend this business for service.

TD
Timothy D.
Buick LeSabre
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Timothy said the staff did a good job.

LYNN M.
01/14/2020
The people who work there make this place a pleasure to do business with.
It's great to have a repair place wher l can drop in with a simple problem, like low air in tires, or need my battery checked, or reattach a wire that's come loose. They come right out and take care of you. No waiting, which l appreciate beyond measure. This is customer service like we used to get 30 years ago, but rare today. That makes this place special. The staff is personable and generous with their time. And they solve the problem! Refreshing!

PP
PHIL P.
Honda Ridgeline
08/15/2019
close to where I live
Adjusted their schedule so I could get my truck in a timely manner

Michael L.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service went well.

Jaime L.
Laconia, NH
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said during the last part of the work, he had to take the vehicle somewhere else for the final fix. He added that he finds it to be an excellent place for automotive service

KATHLEEN M.
Ford Escort
04/28/2019
Friendly and helpful staff
Everything done was explained well. Any questions I had were answered so I understood fully. The staff is friendly and professional. I feel comfortable coming back for any service I might need to have done.

AG
Alex G.
Campton, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Alex said Randy and Paul were phenomenal. The final price was half of the estimated price. He is happy with the results
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/09/2019

Randy says he's glad they were able to do the job for less. It doesn't always go that way! See you next time!

David C.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said she was pleased with the service she received.

Joshua S.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the staff does good work but the schedule seemed full, so it caused some delays.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 01/22/2019

We don't plan to be crazy busy but sometimes it happens. We hope it was ultimately a good experience.

Lesile B.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said she dropped off her vehicle at 10:30 Wednesday morning. There was a roaring noise under her vehicle. It was discovered that the catalytic converter was rotting off the bottom of her vehicle. She had excellent communication with Paul and he asked her if she could leave her vehicle overnight because he needed to get a part. She agreed. Thursday, Paul called to let her know the price. He called back at 6PM to tell her that the work wasn't finished. At 9AM on Friday, Paul called and made arrangements to have her picked up at 10:30AM. She could come get her vehicle. She waited for 45 minutes past the pick up time, and called the facility. They had forgotten about her, but they were busy and apologized. She did get picked up. Her vehicle sounded better and ran smoother. She paid for her vehicle and was ready to leave when an employee noticed another problem. They had her take the vehicle for the weekend and she will bring it back next week. The employees were thorough and tried really hard. They kept in good contact. They told her everything and let her know the cost up front. They did well on their customer service and saved her money when they could.

Christopher B.
South Tamworth, NH
Chevrolet Colorado
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he bought his Dodge Dart there, 1 rim was too small and they put an incorrect rim on it. It should have been noticed and it cost him some money. He's very happy with everyone and they're very friendly.
Paul J L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Christopher for the Positive review. I want to acknowledge the incorrect wheel issue with your Dodge Dart. I would like to clarify that the rim was the right size for the tire but the face of the rim would not clear the brake caliper when you went to have tires rotated. Also I would like to point out as soon as it was brought to our attention we resolve the rim issue and performed a free tire rotation to offset the money you paid another shop to try and rotate the tires. Thank you for your continued patronage.