ED
EARL D.
09/15/2020
Completely trust their work!
Excellent service and value. Never question their information regarding my vehicles.

JOHN C.
09/04/2020
Awesome crew awesome Job

AMY B.
09/04/2020
A rare find
I always know that I am getting top service at a fair price. Hardworking, knowledgeable and trustworthy.

MATTHEW M.
09/03/2020
Great service, Great people!
Low pressure atmosphere, only did the work the vehicle needed.

LYNN M.
Holderness, NH
Honda Civic Si
09/03/2020
Honest, friendly service
Autohaus of Meredith is a local repair shop with dependable, honest values and cheerful, friendly employees. I've been a customer for over 20 years and rely on them for service and advice. They've never let me down.

JANE S.
09/02/2020
Changed car battery.
Battery died while car was sitting in driveway. Picked up car and changed the battery. Friendly and nice to work with this company.

RT
RANDY T.
Jeep Compass
08/29/2020
Jeep repair
So glad that Paul and team are there to provide excellent service in these trying times.

ROBERT S.
Center Harbor, NH
Toyota T100
08/29/2020
MY old truck loves paul. so do i . GREAT place to get your vehicle fixed right.!
Always know it will be done right . Very satisfied. Highly recommended. Give Paul a try you wont be disappointed..

BC
BOB C.
08/26/2020
Excellent service!
Paul and his staff are consummate professionals. They do great work at reasonable prices.

Plymouth, NH
Toyota Prius v
08/24/2020
Friendly people, expert mechanics, prompt & convenient service
Enough said. I would highly recommend Paul and his staff.

JAYNE G.
Ford Expedition EL
Very through
I have been to the “big” dealerships to service my automobile for years. They tried to be “family” with you. I always felt that I paid way to much for what I got. Auto Haus is NOT that kind of place! I praise God that I found them and will continue to use them from now on! Thanks guys!!

BR
BARBARA R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/24/2020
Friendly, dependable service at a fair price.
Paul and his guys always go the extra mile, with honest evaluations, attention to detail and thoughtful consideration of their customers. All at a fair price. My go-to service team.

Chocorua, NH
Honda Element
08/22/2020
Courteous, well spoken NO SWEARING
First time visit by referral of a friend.

. With my car being a tow in , they did their best to accommodate.

Glad their talk was polite , or I would've fired them on the spot.

So many garages casually use swear words in conversation with people like me (the customer) like we are super duper pals, not intending to make themselves look dumb- but it is so unprofessional. I will feel comfortable sending my wife, who is a true lady, there.

Nice to have the report with pictures .

CHRISTINE C.
08/20/2020
Honest and reliable
We’ve been taking our cars here for various problems for over 4 years and have never had a negative experience. Paul is an honest guy and does great work.

MARK G.