DA
Dennis A.
Farmington, PA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Staff
I had many questions regarding the service required, the warranty, and the vehicle. Although the service manager was busy, he took the time to address each question and concern that I had. He was very friendly and did not leave until I was completely satisfied with each issue.

I also bought the vehicle here. Their sales people were equally friendly and helpful.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/03/2020

Good morning Dennis,

Thank you for the great feedback. We are always here when you need us.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Best service ALWAYS
Autoland service department is the best.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/02/2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for responding to our survey.

Richard H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Good
They are honest and reliable. They always willing to help.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/02/2020

Good morning Richard,

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and responding to our survey.

Richard M.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Sales and services
KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/01/2020

Good evening Rich,

Thank you for the feedback and your business.

Carole M.
Jefferson, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
good customer service
no coment
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/30/2020

Dear Carole,

Thank you for responding to our Service Department survey.

BJ
Barbara J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I’ve been having service there for the past 10 years and it is awesome. I would not go anywhere else to have my car serviced.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/26/2020

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for the kind words and great rating.

Connie C.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff.
Easy to schedule and appointment. Was flexible and understanding when I couldn't pick up my car until the next day. Friendly staff.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/26/2020

Dear Connie,

Thank you for the feedback and 5 Star review.

PM
Patricia M.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Courteous and knowledgeable staff.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/24/2020

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your feedback. If there is a reason you were unable to rate us 5 Stars please give me a call @ 724-437-9999.

Joyce C.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
The staff are pleasant and are able to assist me with any and all questions that I might have
Any time that I arrive at Auto Land Hyundai the staff there are most helpful and they address any concerns or questions that I may have. I feel that Auto Land Hyundai is the BEST at what they do and I feel that they are the number on auto dealership in Fayette county.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/22/2020

Dear Joyce,

Thank you for your feedback and the repeat business.

Daniel S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Never worry again..
Taking your vehicle to Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown will provide you with Peace of Mind!!
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/22/2020

Good afternoon Daniel,

Thank you for a great review and your business.

MK
Micah K.
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing!
I had a fluke brake problem (completely out of everyone’s control!!) and they had no problem taking care of the problem ! They got my car in quickly and fixed quickly too! They were super nice and explained everything they did and needed to do. Absolutely a happy customer!
Fred K. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/22/2020

Good Morning Micah,

Thank You for the kind words, we are glad that you choose us to handle the brake problem. I would like to thank you for the five star review

John D.
Gans, PA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
A very important person was noticeably missing in the service dept, Rick.....Although the new guy did alright he wasn't the service man that makes your department fire on all cylinders. We expect to see Rick back, like yesterday...
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/20/2020

Good morning John,

Thank you for your feedback. The Covid-19 pandemic has affected our Service Department more than we would care for. I hope for Rick to return in the near future.

BD
Brenda D.
Clarksville, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
quick & friendly
Highly recommend
Fred K. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/20/2020

Good morning Brenda,

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5 star review. We are looking forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future.

Mill Run, PA
Recent Visit
Disappointing visit to Autoland Hyundai. During this pandemic there are multiple cautionary measures to prevent infection. None of the CDC recommendations were being followed. None of the employees were wearing face masks or covering when interacting with customers (or otherwise) in either the service or sales department. Waiting area was not in line with social distancing guidelines. Seats continue to be in a straight line and close together in a very small area. Self serve coffee remains available. I’m sure the waiting area was not properly sanitized as no other recommendations were being followed. Planning to upgrade my Hyundai to a newer version this year. After witnessing the total disregard to all COVID prevention guidelines this purchase will not be made from Autoland Hyundai Uniontown.
Fred K. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/20/2020

Good Morning Randall,

I am sorry to hear that you feel we haven't followed the cdc regulations, But after going green facemask are just recommended, and i can asure you i personally every morning wiped down all the surfaces in the waiting area, and at both the service window and parts window. we have the guidelines posted on our website, again i am sorry you feel this way. The reason it took so long was we were trying to figure out the problem with you bluetooth.
I am not sure why you didn't contact a manager while you there with your concerns, i was there trying to figure out your issue with the radio.I would like you to contact Mel or myself. to discuss this, If we don't hear from we will assume you don't want us to fix the problem.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/20/2020

Good morning Randall Craig,

Sorry for any misunderstanding. I have sent you a rescore and would appreciate it.

GC
Gerald C.
Monongahela, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Service completed accurately per my request as well as completed in a timely manner.
Fred K. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 06/19/2020

Good Morning Gerald

Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review. We would like to also thank you for you support of re local dealership