Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Bill S.
11/01/2019
Used car inspection was excellent job
I just bought my van yesterday. I plan I'm going to Florida and a couple weeks. So I took it to get an inspection done. What day were done my van past with flying colors. They give you full report and text it to you. Now I will be driving to Florida with my family and not have to worry about every little thing. Thank you guys and I will be back when I need other work done. This place stands out from the rest of the car repair places.

Jared S.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the diagnosis was done pretty fast, although they were not able to reach an agreement on the price of repair. He said he has used their service before and they did a very good job.

BF
Brad F.
Parma Heights, OH
Buick LaCrosse
05/30/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE........ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!
We have been bringing our cars to Auto Technology for years. We were with the owner back when he owned the Shell Station on Stumph. We have always been satisfied with the service we receive. We totally trust this business . The do what they say they will and will not rip you off! They have become part of our family over the years.

The technicians are excellent ! Auto Technology is a great place to bring your car for service.

GR
Grace R.
05/24/2019
Prices for service.
Auto Repair technology does their job to the highest quality standards. They are reliable and honest.

AH
Arthur H.
Buick LaCrosse
05/24/2019
Great place to take you auto
The people that work there are the nicest people I have come in contact with for a long time.They treat you with respect and, it doesn't matter if you drive a new car or an older one. I'd recommend them
to anyone.
Ernestine & Arthur

Hyundai Entourage
05/23/2019
The people that work there.
I like going to Auto Repair Technology the service is excellent. When I have any work done there I know it is done right. Most of my service is oil changes and while I am sitting waiting for this to get done, the office person is a very nice lady. She does look for any coupons for me if any are available. I can hear her on the phone with clients and she very professional and polite to people on the other end of the phone. When my car is done there are suggestions of any repairs that need to be attended to and sometimes I let them take care of it as I know they are very honest. I will take my car there as long as I have it because of their honesty.

BW
Bryan W.
Chicago, IL
Ram 1500
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said that the place had great customer service and offered shuttle service as well.

SK
Steve K.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Steve said it was great with this place. He had a certain problem with sensors that another facility hadn't been able to fix, but they were able to solve the problem at this business. He stated the staff actually went above and beyond. He needed to go directly for the state inspection after they worked on the vehicle. When they were testing it, they drove it far enough that it would pass the Ames test. They tested it after that drive, and they knew it would pass. It passed the Ames test.

Diane G.
Volkswagen CC
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Diane said that the place was like family, they treated her fairly and were very nice to her. Karen in the office was just super.

JV
Julia Ann V.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Nissan Sentra
05/19/2019
Great service and reliable. Have taken my car there for 5 yrs.

CR
Chad R.
05/15/2019
Super nice people
Fast and courteous with great pricing and products.

PH
Paul H.
North Olmsted, OH
Pontiac G6
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the repairs were done ahead of time. He said they were done by mid morning.

AP
Adam P.
05/08/2019
Ideal
I have always had good experiences with Auto Repair Technology. Quality work for a fair price with a high quality customer service.

DZ
Damon Z.
Ram 1500
04/29/2019
I usually do most of my maintenance on my vehicles, but due to time constraints I needed to have the work completed ASAP. Auto Repair Technology did a fantastic job and did it with a smile. I am sure I will be back for future work. Clean, professional, honest, and timely— what more can you ask for!

James B.
Lincoln MKX
04/22/2019
Service Fairness pricing
They are honest fair and job was done on time. Been a long time since I was impressed. Called repair shop down the street. Got a price $300.00 over Auto Repair Tech. And they lied there butts off about the extent of the job. Conrads you shouldn't be in business. Thanks Jim

TF
Tylur F.
GMC Yukon
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Tylur said the service was good however he wasn't given any information on the service.

Anne B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/10/2019
Wonderful
Treated my son and I with the utmost respect and were very kind and helpful!

Richard and Maureen S.

Jennifer W.
Mercury Monterey
04/03/2019
Awesome customer service!
I took my van to Auto Repair Technology following a break down. They were really awesome. They called for the tow truck which didn't take long at all. When I arrived at the shop, they had a loaner car waiting for me. Had me going and on my way within minutes. Dan called me a short time later and told me the bad news that the transmission needed to be rebuilt. UHHH!!!! I am not a car person, but I know when someone says "engine" or "transmission" that means $$$!! My van was a 2004 with 111,000 + miles on it. After he told me the price, we discussed my options. Auto Repair Technology accepts SNAP. This a great program for those who don't have the $$ in hand to pay for repair costs. However, being as my van was old with high miles, my husband and I decided to buy new. The next morning, I was able to return the loaner car and the only out of pocket was the price of the tow, which was cheaper than expected. The staff is customer service driven, gives it to you straight! I would recommend to anyone.

AA
Andreanna A.
04/01/2019
Awesome
Great fast easy honest and professional. I have found my new repair shop.