Wickliffe, OH
Mazda CX-9
02/15/2019
Great service!!
Great service, friendly staff! 5 stars!

BD
Bob D.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
02/02/2019
Always get the best service here.
There are lots of places that service your car in the Parma area. There is one place that stands for quality service and quality prices. Great staff, great work go try them out.

Ford Police Interceptor
02/01/2019
Exceptional cust. serv./ job performance.
Helpful to work around your schedule' provided towing and transportation if work is going to done on premisses.
Friendly and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions, gave options to work to be performed and stood by their work and word.

LH
Lynn H.
HUMMER H3
02/01/2019
5 star service
Took my hummer in for an oil change, I received 5 star service, The staff is very professional and treated me with respect. They did an amazing job!!!!!!

MF
Marc F.
01/29/2019
Convenience and very friendly.
This is the second time I brought my Ford Focus to Auto Repair Technology. They were very accommodating and helpful. Keeping me posted on the progress and letting me use their loaner car while mine was being fixed was a great stress reliever. The two people I talked to were Dan and Karen, always made me feel welcome. As much as I want my car to go without needing repairs, if it does, I definitely feel good about taking it to Auto Repair Technology.

SV
Shailing V.
Lorain, OH
Dodge Caliber
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Shailing said the service was very good.

Middlebrg Hts, OH
01/24/2019
Used car inspection
I have been coming here for quite awhile. The service here is excellent. There are very helpful and when my son and I needed to buy him a used car they went out of there way to inspect the used cars. It took four cars but we were very happy with the car we bought. They were very patient and made sure we got the right car. I am very thankful they were there for us. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

VF
Vincent F.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said that he was satisfied with his visit and the business was very courteous.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Ohio
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said they did a really good job and didn't overcharge her.

Michelle G.
Peninsula, OH
Mazda CX-5
01/21/2019
Great Job
I've been a fan for years and am never disappointed. The car was finished on time and the workmanship is great.

Kudo's to you all.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Brookpark, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2019
It's close to my home
The place is close to my home and everyone there is very nice also I am very happy with the service they do
on my car

AK
Andrey K.
Medina, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Andrey said he is happy the service. They did really well and he likes them.. They got his vehicle out in a short amount of time.

ANDY S.
Strongsville, OH
Honda Civic Sdn
01/15/2019
Took care of me without an appointment
I have been to this business many times and they do a great job here. my TPMS light was on indicating there was a problem with my Tire pressure monitoring system. They usually close at 6pm. I wanted to get it checked as soon as possible. I called them late afternoon recently and I was told bring in the car as soon as you can. I got my car there about 4:30pm on the same day I called which was maybe about 3pm. they were able to quickly diagnose the problem as a bad sensor near one of the back tires and replaced it and was on my way before 6pm.
Thank You!

AH
Arthur H.
Parma, OH
Mercedes-Benz S320
01/11/2019
service is great so is customer service however there is a strong fuel smell around car there was this type of work done please advise
Very happy with service just have gas odor

Carolyn B.
Ford Five Hundred
01/04/2019
Awesome Service!! Had brake lights and turn signals out, got me right in took care if the problem and was also able to do oil change without appointment. Thank You So Much!!!😊
AWESOME SERVICE!!! Got me in without appointment, brake lights were out, replaced bulbs even fit an oil change in without appointment. THANK YOU!!!

Richard and Maureen S.
Kia Forte Koup
01/03/2019
Honest, friendly people
Great people, efficient, very friendly

Jose M.
Elyria, OH
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business was recommended to him and he was satisfied with service.

Jim G.
12/27/2018
Great service, reasonable price.
My brother recommended Auto Repair Technology. When I dropped off my car they gave me a ride home, fixed my car promptly and picked me up when it was done. They explained the services in a user friendly helpful way. Price was great.

Barbara H.
12/12/2018
great people
2008 ford focus just bought the car on dec 10 had work done on the 11 th was not expecting to have to put $ 700.00 the very next day !!! but it is a used car if i ever buy a used car again will it looked at before the purchase !! a lesson well learned Barbara Hess

MA
Mohammad A.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mohammad said the business provided quick service.