Happy Valley, OR
01/17/2021
Oil Change
As a return customer, Auto Shop Northwest always provides great service and communication.

PH
Paulet H.
Portland, OR
01/16/2021
Honesty
Eugene was Honest and straightforward. He helped by explaining everything and helped me make deciding easy. He was friendly, fair, and overall a very good staff member. So much so, I'll think I'll bring all my cars to him now.

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
Acura TLX
01/14/2021
Top Notch Service
The name of the business should be Reliable Auto Shop Northwest. :) I always receive top notch service here. From the prompt service, to the quick diagnosis and communication to cleanliness of my vehicle when I pick it up. Eugene and his crew are reliable and I wouldn't think of taking my vehicle anywhere else.

John R.
01/13/2021
Best in the game
Always a great experience every time I get to bring one of our fleet to Eugene and the boys

Lake Oswego, OR
01/05/2021
Fixed right. Great service
Friendly, helpful, and work to make things convenient. Good communication. Always seems to work right when I leave.

KJ
Kathy J.
12/20/2020
Super Service
They keep you informed and posted on the status of the work on your vehicle.
I have been to this shop 2 or 3 times, and I will continue to have my vehicles worked
on there.

Brett Z.
Beavercreek, OR
Volkswagen Golf
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Brett said she likes that they are easy to deal with and transparent. They have good customer service.

Jasvir S.
Saint Helens, OR
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Jasvir said it was good service, good everything.

David P.
Land Rover LR4
11/26/2020
Outstanding service and timely repair.

Nick O.
Portland, OR
11/24/2020
Eugene is honest, straight forward and a great guy.
Gave us honest feedback on our old Subaru that I hated to hear, but was truthful and laid out our options. I think most mechanics would have tried to up sell us on unneeded advice. I respect a business that does not try to make money in the short term for the sake of integrity and long term business. Will definitely take our next vehicle here. RIP Subie Rubie Roo.

Julie G.
Woodland, WA
11/20/2020
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Great service . Thank you !!!

CK
Craig K.
11/19/2020
Communication, honesty and professional service
What I like most about this shop is to be able to talk directly to the staff. That doesn’t exist at the dealer. They do great work and the job gets done when they say it will.

RP
Russ P.
Nissan Sentra
11/03/2020
Honest , Skilled techs.
Great service and very skilled techs. In todays world hard to fine a honest reliable shop. Won't have work done any other place but here. You guys are the best.

Russ C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Russ said the business's staff is fantastic. Every time he goes there, everything is top-notch. They always do a really good job and they are just really knowledgeable.