Dan M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/17/2019
Honest people
I took our 2005 suburban in for some work. I had researched the issue before hand and new the extent and price of the repair. They completed the work and said that they had found a less invasive way to replace the part. The cost was 30% of what I was expecting. They could have pocketed the difference and i never would have known... I will use them again and highly recommend their services.

AD
Andrea D.
Land Rover LR3
11/13/2019
Excellent customer service and very honest business
Very honest with all of the work my car needed with excellent communication and customer service.

VC
Vicky C.
Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019
Fantastic service
As always, when I called to have service done, was offered several different times that would accommodate my schedule. Service performed in time promised. Staff is very friendly. I also received an overview of services needed in up coming time frames. Would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for a reliable and honest auto service and repair shop.

Deshawn C.
Chrysler 200
11/06/2019
great work! one small issue...
thanks for your speedy help I definitely wouldnt have got it figured out on my own but there is one issue my TCL comes on now when I'm driving and it's never done that before. any help?

GZ
Grant Z.
Tualatin, OR
11/06/2019
Knowledge
I’m in impressed with the vast knowledge of the staff of all things automotive.

David P.
Land Rover LR4
11/03/2019
Top service level
Timely repair work and they stand by the work they do. Awesome!

CK
Cyndi K.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Cyndi said that they are knowledgeable and reasonably priced.

SJ
Scott J.
Clackamas, OR
10/30/2019
great
they do a great job and there customer service is outstanding.

Ray W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said the employees picked up the vehicle and dropped it off when it was ready.

KP
Kevin P.
Estacada, OR
Dodge Magnum
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was expensive.

West Linn, OR
10/20/2019
In and done quick!
The crew was awesome, super helpful and knowledgeable, let us know what was wrong and got it taken care of quick. Thank you guys so much for keeping us safe on the road!

Darin S.
Honda Civic Si
10/18/2019
Honest service
Good honest service. I enjoy getting my cars oil and check ups done there.

GH
Gordon H.
Buick Regal
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Gordon said the service was great. He said the staff researched his issue and found that it was related to a manufacturer's recall. He said he recommended the service to his son.

David P.
Jeep Commander
10/03/2019
Quality of Service
What I love the most is the team service your car as if it was there own. They care more about your car than most owners and they follow up to make sure you are happy with the results. If there is a problem they drop everything to make sure you are taken care of. I trust there pricing and work to improve performance and reduce my overall cost.

HM
Hector M.
10/01/2019
Very good service again
Thanks for being so accommodating with your schedule to help my schedule work together, very much appreciated. I am so satisfied with the way you maintain my pickup and puts my mind at ease.