John R.
06/20/2020
Excellent!
Can't say enough about the crew! They take pride in their work and care about the details. The customer service is always top notch and as a fellow small business owner I appreciate their efforts and am proud to support a local shop!

NS
Nathan S.
Scion FR-S
06/20/2020
Good Communication
Repair Techs were friendly and upfront about costs and repairs being done. Was nice to get a statement of detailed cost breakdown beforehand. Pricing is similar to other mechanics in the area. All interactions went smoothly and were very professional so I would recommend.

Carol M.
06/19/2020
Good place for reliable service
I've been using Auto Shop NW for maintenance and repair for 6 years. They have always been fair and friendly , prices are reasonable. I've never had to go back with a complaint. All staff are friendly and are willing and able to explain what they want to do and why. I have often recommended Auto ShopNW on Next Door when someone asks fo ra reliable auto repair shop.

Lake Oswego, OR
06/18/2020
Fast service
They got the parts and got me in and out quickly, and fixed the issue.

RE
Ralph E.
Kia Stinger
06/17/2020
I brought my car in to upgrade some parts and Eugene and ASN did a great job. They were able to get everything done in a timely manner and I look forward to using them for any problems that I may have if needed or to do any more modifications.

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
06/13/2020
best place for truck repair
They did lots of work on my Ford f250 the truck has never ran so smoothly the bill was what he said and all the work I feel like it was fair price will always take it back

Joan S.
06/12/2020
Simply the BEST!
Eugene's auto shop is held and shoulders above any auto shop I've ever taken my cars to. And that's a lot of years and a lot cars. I trust him and his team explicitly. Honorable, great mechanics and super friendly. I recommend Auto Shop Northwest every chance I get.

CG
Chuck G.
Gresham, OR
06/12/2020
Excellent customer service, friendly and honest business
I took my 4 Runner to Auto Shop Northwest. I was my first time. First off all excellent customer service Eugene and the crew were knowledgeable, professional, and very helpful. They take of my car, prices were fair and I was very pleased with the service they provided. I will use them again and highly recommend their services.

Thank you guys for keeping us safe on the road.

Chuck. G.

Jim S.
Chevrolet
06/11/2020
64 Chevelle evaluaton
We couldn't be happier with our experience.
This is our second time here and there will be more!
Eugene delivered frustrating news In a professional caring way. He offered advice as well as time to think things over.
It was obvious that he cared about our situation and would help us any way we could.
We are fortunate to have a business and people of this caliber in our community.
Jim and Lori S.

BJ
Beth J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/11/2020
High Quality, excellent service
As always, excellent speedy service by a trustworthy company. I’ve been going here for so many years I’ve lost track. They are amazing!!

Ryan R.
Canby, OR
06/07/2020
I was in a bind having my truck go down and the shop was able to identify the issue and go the extra mile to get the parts located to get me back on the road very quickly. I was very pleased with the customer service, speed and quality of work. It was an extra bonus to pick up my truck and have it washed up too. Great customer experience!

David P.
Land Rover LR4
06/06/2020
Great Service! Fair Pricing! Quality Repair work performed in a timely manner.
When I take my car or sprinters to Auto Shop Northwest for repair, I know when I drive away the repair work is done properly. They do a good job following up to make sure the customer is happy with the quality of work. The people who work here all care and share there knowledge of the condition of your vehicle.

VC
Vicky C.
Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020
Fantastic service
Brought my vehicle in for oil change. Fast friendly service. Advised me of up coming maintenance. I will always bring my vehicle here. Friendly, small town atmosphere.

Jack R.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2020
Your Shop
You provide great service.

SL
Steve L.
05/31/2020
Scheduled Maintenance
Service provided was friendly, professional, and timely. Facility was clean and well maintained.