LH
Lynn H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/11/2019
Honest and trust worthy
Always have had nothing but quality work done there thru the years . Great office and shop people . Always honest and trustworthy .

Scott and Marlissa B.
Newberg, OR
Chrysler Pacifica
01/08/2019
Professional, Quality Service and Awesome Staff!
We've been bringing our vehicles to Auto Shop Northwest for a few years. We followed Norma when she joined the awesome team at Auto Shop Northwest. The care our vehicles receive is wonderful. The knowledgeable staff is top notch! Our three vehicles are different - make, modes and year - they all get the same care! We've tried other shops and dealerships over the decades so we know quality when we receive it. The talent and commitment at Auto Shop Northwest will keep us coming back! Thank you!!

CA
Charlie A.
Toyota Pickup
12/23/2018
The folks at at Auto Shop NW, are a friendly, professional and informative. I would recommend them to everyone
Auto Shop NW, made repairs to my ‘93 Toyota PU. When I got it back it ran like a new truck! The cost of the repairs where lower than I expected, pus my truck had been washed and cleaned inside and out! I can’t say enough about the staff

12/22/2018
Very good service
This is one of the few times I had to wait for our pickup to get serviced. Most times I drop the vehicles off and pick them up later in the day. Waiting was not an issue, the service was complete in just a little over an hour, with another issue I asked to be looked at while it was there. Great job again, Thanks

BD
Brendan D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Brendan said the customer service was great.

CN
Chris N.
12/20/2018
Each time my wife and I get work done at Auto Shop Northwest, I have to leave a review. I feel it is important to let people know of the quality of service provided by this company. As usual we are very pleased with the work. My wife was treated with respect and the price was reasonable for the work done. Since I had to work, my wife would have had to get an Uber or taxi to get home after dropping off her car. One of the mechanics used the opportunity to evaluate her car and by giving her a ride home in it. Auto Shop Northwest is our auto shop because we trust them and have received exceptional service every time.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the review! It feels great that our customers feel taken care of, that is our main goal! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Chris Ramos

EC
Eugene C.
Boring, OR
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff provided good services.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the review! We strive to make our customers happy and appreciate any feedback that helps us do better. Happy Holidays!

Brina S.
Sherwood, OR
Chevrolet Sonic
12/13/2018
Clean shop and great service!
I am generally very particular about who I let work on my car, and I am extremely happy with the experience I had with Auto Shop Northwest. Thank you so much Norma and Eugene for taking care of my car!
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your kind review! Happy Holidays!

Jon C.
11/21/2018
Trust worthy mechanics
I love being able to get my car fixed by mechanics I trust and treat me like family!
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Jon! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel! Happy Holidays!

MI
Mary I.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that the place was really good.

Laurie M.
West Linn, OR
11/16/2018
They saved ne again
I love my Auto Shop NW...They always take care of me on the rare case of an emergency. They fit me right in and I have no idea how they get the parts so fast.. I suddenly lost oil pressure, my husband added 2 qts and I limped into the shop with a warning blinking on the dash telling me not to drive. Eugene had me fixed up within 24 hours. It was a sensor and I just think they are brilliant that they figured it out. I LOVE them.

ED
Eileen D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Eileen said the employees seemed to have done a good job and it was done quickly.

JO
Jim O.
West Linn, OR
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said this business is very accommodating and they always make sure she gets the best value for her money. They are mindful of her budget.

AC
Ann C.
Portland, OR
Acura MDX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the business got her vehicle in immediately. The staff were very prompt, and got her vehicle done in short period of time. They kept her well updated.

TD
Tony D.
Gresham, OR
Cadillac DeVille
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this was his first experience with this business doing mechanical work on his vehicle. The experience was good.

Portland, OR
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/25/2018
Very professional!
I appreciate Auto Shop NW. They were thorough in inspecting my engine, and performed repairs on time and on budget.

Brittney H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Brittney said the business was fast and friendly

Diana B.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she got everything she wanted from the business at a lower cost than she had anticipated.

10/16/2018
Very helpful staff, friendly and we really appreciate them not pushing unnecessary pressure to perform services that can be done at a later date. Attention to detail, Thank You !!!

SJ