JV
John V.
Canby, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/27/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff were great people to work with. He said there were some issues, and he had to bring his vehicle back to the business a few times.

GW
Gordon W.
02/23/2018
Working for the customer.
They give us quality service we've requested and give a thorough inspection with recommendations before future promblem become expensive repairs.

BC
Brandon C.
02/23/2018
Awesome business
Been here a few times now. They are always professional, punctual and reliable. Anytime someone asks for a recommendation, I always mention Auto Shop Northwest.

Bruce H.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he liked his service. The work was great.

Mark G.
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he had a marvelous experience and the staff treated him well.

Carlos M.
Gladstone, OR
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/12/2018
Awesome Job
These guys did a great job on my very extensive steering knuckle rebuild. Prompt, fast and thorough service!

Marisa M.
Oregon
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Marisa said everything was great and the diagnostic was done right.

Jamie M.
Gresham, OR
Dodge Durango
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said everything with the business went well.

Donna S.
Nissan Versa
02/05/2018
Great Service!!
I took my car in for what I thought would be a replacement clutch at approx $2000, but when I picked my car up, it turned out to be only the master cylinder for $340. These people take care of you!!

PL
Patrick L.
West Linn, OR
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty. She said they really like the business, and are very pleased. The work they do has been good.

BF
Beverly F.
Buick Regal
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said the business was very honest. The staff was very friendly.

HM
Hector M.
01/28/2018
Brake service
Thanks again for being so helpful with the early drop off arrangements and the pickup time was done on time. Great personnel and made me feel welcome to their place of business.

EE
Eric E.
Happy Valley, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2018
Great Service! Friendly knowledgeable staff!
I have taken both of my vehicles here for service and have been very impressed. Appointments are easy to get and there service is fast. Both of my vehicles have been fixed the first time with no return visits. They take special requests for parts such as OEM vs aftermarket and even installed some performance suspension parts on my Mustang. I highly recommend AutoShop Northwest.

ED
Eric D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said his vehicle is having the same issue that he originally went in with.

ED
Eric D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said his vehicle is having the same issue that he originally went in with.

Demarcus B.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Demarcus said the service fixed what needed to be done, quickly.

CN
Chris N.
01/18/2018
Excellent Service, Again
We needed some service on my wife's vehicle and I kept forgetting to set an appointment but not a problem. Auto Shop NW got us in on the day I was hoping with only one day notice. As usual all of the staff were very courteous and professional. The work was for an oil change. We have been burned when using Jiffy Lube so we took our car to the shop we trust. Price and time were comparable to Jiffy Lube but the confidence that the works was done correctly by professionals is only available at Auto Shop NW. For years we have been using this company without a single disappointment.

Kathleen M.
01/17/2018
Leaky truck
Had a leak in my truck - Auto Shop Northwest stuck with it until it was fixed. They called in several window specialists, even replacing the window. They were determined to fix it & get it right.

Jan D.
01/06/2018
Owner of a 2005 Jeep Cherokee
I was referred by people in the Industry that I trust. Found the people at Auto shop NW to be honest and reliable with my concerns and recently while there for an oil change witnessed a few clients come and go and could tell the confidence they had with the service.
I have a 2005 Jeep that I no longer worry about because if and when a problem arises I am confident I will be taken care of fairly. I often felt the dealership had only dollar signs in mind.

FG
Felix G.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Felix said they missed something. He had to go back for them to fix it, a second time.