ED
Ed D.
05/16/2020
THE ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE!
This place is the best, better than dealing with any dealership. Top shelf!

Shauna C.
05/16/2020
All good, always
When I first moved to the area, I would still drive 3 hours home to have the place I trusted work on my car. It took me awhile to find a place up here that I could trust that much with my vehicle. I’ve been going to auto shop northwest for 5 years now, and I’m never disappointed. I feel completely comfortable taking my car there, and know that I’ll get quality work every time, even on the smallest thing. I no longer have to drive far for peace of mind. Everyone is friendly, personable, and all about good work. My kind of place!

Lindsay S.
Portland, OR
05/13/2020
Skilled, honest & reputable.
The best auto shop in town right here! Scheduled in a timely manner, skillful in the service they provide & hands down honest and reputable. All of these things are important to me when it comes to choosing an auto shop! Eugene is a true professional and treats his customers with kindness and respect.

David P.
Land Rover LR4
05/02/2020
Best Service in the Business
This company has the highest level of customer service. The work completed was at and amazing low cost, timely repair, very informative every step and top quality of work performed. What I like the most is they always follow up to make sure the customer is happy with the work performed. I will always refer friends and others to use there service. If you want good quality work at a fair price call them asap.
David Penilton

AK
Adam K.
05/01/2020
Very knowledgeable and professional
This shop was recommended to me by a friend. I’m glad I tied them out. Some obvious problems I think the dealer should have been able to fix were taken care of at Auto Shop NW. Very up front about what was needed with an estimate too. Repairs were made quickly and at the agreed upon cost.

Lawrence M.
Lake Oswego, OR
04/29/2020
Service!
Needed some Truck repairs; needed it done right and at a fair cost the first time. These guys delivered on all counts, and dropped off my truck back home during a Pandemic! Trust worthy and fair......terms not always associated with auto shops but Eugene and his shop are wonderful.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/19/2020
Only place I'll go
Nice honest people

04/16/2020
Eugene the mechanic wizard
Eugene is amazing and so are his shop hands! Love how the treat customers and handle tough situations. My car came back to me better than ever and I’m glad I chose to go here.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/15/2020
Only place I'll go
Staff is awesom and trustworthy

BV
Bautista V.
Oregon
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Bautista said the customer service was great. He had no problems.

EP
Edward P.
Dodge Charger
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Edward said the staff did a honest job and they didn't rip him off. They provided a price quote that he was able to negotiate and overall he was satisfied with the service.

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
03/28/2020
great place for truck repair
I enjoy talking my truck there they inspect the whole truck and let you know what is going on with your truck before any repairs start

LW
Lonnie W.
03/20/2020
All good!
Very professional, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

LD
Laura D.
West Linn, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2020
Thanks!
Great service! Glad to get my car back the same day!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
03/13/2020
Highest level of customer service
Best customer service and the highest quality of work performed with a fair price and affordable.