CN
Chris N.
03/26/2019
As usual we received excellent service at a reasonable price. Norma gives excellent customer service and is very accommodating. The mechanics do excellent work. My wife and I never feel nervous or skeptical when taking our vehicles in to have work done. I took in my car on my last visit and it came back running much better. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else even for something as routine as an oil change.

JZ
Jeanie Z.
Dodge Journey
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeanie said she would recommend this business.

Jennifer L.
Canby, OR
Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
Scared of being taken advantage of I read all reviews to help me decide where to take my car. I’m so happy with my experience here. They will have my and my family’s business from now on.

Dodge Durango
02/26/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees at this business did what he wanted them do with his vehicle.

Margaret R.
Beavercreek, OR
02/25/2019
I chose ASNW over Dealer
Our truck stalled on I84 - small shoulder, bad road conditions, snow plow in rearview. But it restarted and continued on. GM has a bulletin for this problem - ASNW told me there could be warranty coverage - but ONLY IF THE DEALER CAN DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM. If ASNW can't duplicate - neither can the dealer. So I chose to pay ASNW to replace the questionable part - rather than risk another dangerous stalling event. I have complete faith in ASNW - honest and competent - always. Thanks for keeping us safe!

Jady M.
Clackamas, OR
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jady said she would recommend the business for service.

Jeff M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff at this business did a good job, and the service was quick.

Kurtis B.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/20/2019
Finally people who 'get it.'
A++ Norma and her team of mechanics bid their work fairly and follow through in getting the job done right creating trust with their customers. In this world, that is as rare as hen's teeth!
Kurtis Ball

Jeep Commander
02/15/2019
Great customer service.! Timely repair work done! Fair pricing for repair work!
I was able to get my car in for repair in a timely manner. Very good job in completing all repairs.

Jeep Commander

April P.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/01/2019
Very professional
When my neighborhood auto shop closed, they referred their customers to Auto Shop NW. That was a big vote of confidence! I feel that my car is in good hands with them.

KW
Karlee W.
Sandy, OR
Ford Flex
01/31/2019
Best place iv been too!
They are quick and efficient and always do a curtisy car check which is so helpful to me. Also my car always come back cleaner then I left it! Which blows my mind and I’m thankful for the little details! Amazing customer service!

HS
Heath S.
Clackamas, OR
Chevrolet Camaro
01/24/2019
Replacement Catalytic Converter and Exhaust System
I'm very happy with the new Magnaflow exhaust system. The sounds is exactly what I hoped for (not too loud, yet a nice low rumble). I also really like the look of a black stainless steel tail pipes! Thanks for looking around and making the recommendation you thought would be a good fit based on my feedback. I'm super excited and couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out!

JO
Jim O.
West Linn, OR
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said Norma is always helpful and knowledgeable, making certain that she gets what is needed for the vehicle.

Bob B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they are very good.