Dan D.
Oregon
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business does good work and Eugene is great, helpful and nice.

KP
Keri P.
02/27/2020
Trustworthy, FAST, professional, clean!
Best auto shop in town! We travel 4 hours to bring our vehicles here. Well worth it!

Megan G.
Hyundai Accent
02/26/2020
Competent, Fast, and Thorough
I scheduled a 100,000 mile tune up on my car and not only were they able to schedule me quickly, they also performed a thorough examination of my vehicle, found all problems, and offered fast repair. They were honest and a pleasure to work with.

Joan S.
Portland, OR
02/25/2020
Simply the BEST!
So grateful for the day I was referred to Auto Shop Northwest. I love dealing directly with the professionals who actually do the work. No filtering or back and forth with Q&A. The whole crew is is so professional, knowledgeable and friendly--they have my utmost trust. Norma is the best service manager I have ever known. She makes sure she fully understands any repair or service before she invoices it. Eugene has built a model with his shop that no other compares to. And, believe me as a car lover for over 60 years, I have been to a few.

Brenda B.
Happy Valley, OR
GMC Yukon
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said they gave her great service and she is happy with them.

TT
Todd T.
Molalla, OR
Volkswagen Golf
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Todd said this business has exceptional customer service and they finish their work on time.

SP
Steve P.
Nissan Pickup
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they had a pleasant experience.

Jeff L.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/13/2020
Highly Recommended
Eugene and his crew always do an outstanding job on my vehicles. I can't thank them enough for the work they've done me and my my wife.

BJ
Becky J.
02/09/2020
Reliable trustworthy honest knowledgeable
Extremely great service from your call to make an appointment to leaving knowing that the job was done professionally!

Margaret R.
Beavercreek, OR
02/03/2020
KINDNESS
When is the last time you heard someone say - "My auto repair shop is SO kind". Honesty and KINDNESS is what defines Auto Shop Northwest. Thank you Eugene and Norma. I am blessed to have you in my life.

MI
Mary I.
Clackamas, OR
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the business provides really good service.

HM
Hector M.
01/04/2020
So understanding and helpful
Thanks for looking into the issue of a noise that appeared to be coming from the front suspension general area and found nothing. Appreciate all the effort of helping us.

LC
Libby and Derek C.
Molalla, OR
Ram 3500
12/30/2019
Extremely Satisfied
Eugene, Norma and the team are great. We always take out vehicles to Autoshop Northwest and recommend them to all our friends and family. 10/10

HB
Holly B.
Gresham, OR
Jeep Patriot
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Holly said the staff was quick and they got her in on a late notice.

RA
Robin A.
Suzuki Verona
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the service took longer and he had to pay more money.