WO
Walter O.
Happy Valley, OR
Scion tC
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he has been a customer of this business for a long time and would recommend them for service.

CE
Caleb E.
Canby, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/16/2019
The best customer service
Thank you so much, especially to Eugene and Norma for helping me so graciously and personably.

Mimi C.
Kia Sorento
07/13/2019
Going the extra mile with extended warranty
On top of great service on my car, I wanted to send a thank you out to Norma, who always does such a great job up front sleuthing for what I need. I have an extended warranty through CarMax that is kind of a pain, because everything has to be pre-approved. The problem I had was intermittent, which made it even more difficult, but after a couple of calls to them Norma was able to get them to cover my issue. Most appreciative of Auto Shop going the extra mile, as being willing to give me rides to and from work whenever they can too.

ED
Ed D.
07/04/2019
Professional Service
I prefer to take my vehicle to Auto Shop Northwest over the dealership. The entire staff is to be credited with a professional atmosphere. Always friendly and courteous.

Joan S.
Portland, OR
07/02/2019
Stellar Service
As always, the customer service from Norma is outstanding. Dave worked so hard to fix my random noise and spent time with me to help diagnose it. I love having an auto shop where everyone is so knowledgeable and accessible.

KW
Keith W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/29/2019
GREAT service, knowledge, and workmanship!!!!
They were able to repair my old Toyota so it could pass State Air Inspection and even took the old gal over to Inspection center and ran it thru. It passed! I am veryyyyyyyy HAPPY! KW

MT
Matthew T.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was efficient and was completed quickly. The business kept him updated and didn't overcharge him for the service. He added that he would like to thank the employees for their attentiveness.

GB
Gary B.
Clackamas, OR
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was great and was completed quickly. The business's staff is educated and good. The business is a great place to take a vehicle to be serviced.

Chris S.
Portland, OR
Jeep Patriot
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were clean and prompt, they worked on his schedule and it was reasonably priced. He also stated that they were super friendly and super nice.

MK

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
06/13/2019
Stellar Service
I am continually impressed with the service at Auto Shop Northwest. My repairs are done in a timely manner. I am treated courteously and my car always comes back cleaner than I left it! :)

Shelley B.
Gresham, OR
06/13/2019
Great first impression
I brought my car in to be checked for odd noises and within a couple of hours they were calling and letting me know what they discovered. It was obvious that they were very thorough and could determine many issues the car was having by the written invoice they provided. I stopped in and was able to speak to Eugene and Dave who offered a wealth of knowledge of what they had found. I left feeling confident that they would be able to make the repairs needed. I am calling today to schedule an appointment.

Ryan H.
06/07/2019
Solid work. Fast and personable.
Solid work. Fast and personable

Kathleen M.
06/03/2019
Everyone at Auto Shop Northwest, is extremely kind and helpful. EVERY time we have gone in with some sort of issue, bad smell in air conditioner to fixing a rear window leak, they are persistent to getting it fixed, and quickly. They will get to the bottom of any issue, dealing with cars or trucks, and stick with it until the problem is resolved.

TH
Trina H.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Trina said this business has great customer service.