Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

AF
ALYSSA F.
02/08/2019

SUSIE M.
GMC Yukon XL
02/08/2019
Quick, friendly, honest service!
I appreciate the locations, quick access and availability of a drop off at work in the AM. They provide great service at a fair price.

MIKAYLA G.
Sartell, MN
02/05/2019
The mechanics are so nice and honest
I feel very comfortable going into this place and having my car fixed. There are so many in trustworthy places to have your car fixed. I was never once pressured to have anything fix and being a young adult and a college student I don’t know a lot about cars so they help explain what the problem is and what they could do to fix it. Plus I love my student discount. Helps so much when the price can get spendy due to the fix. The pricing for services are awesome. If I remember correctly my oil changes are little under $30 each time. Totally go here if you can.

DK
DIRK K.
Kia Optima
02/04/2019
Great service today by Adam. Quick, efficient service. I’ve been a customer of Auto Solutions since they first opened up, and I’m always satisfied with the service. I highly recommend them.

CF
Caitlyn F.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Caitlyn said the staff is friendly and she appreciates them not trying to up-sell her.

AD
Aubray D.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Aubray said the customer service was great. She said the only issue she had was that she found it strange he didn't fix an issue that was the same issue from the prior visit and made her pay full price for said same issue.

Randy R.
Leonard, ND
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the work is always done in a timely manner. They do it right the first time at the business and the staff is helpful.

Joseph L.
Geo Metro
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business did what he needed and in a reasonable amount of time.

DO
Dean O.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dean said Adam is a great guy, he is honest. The service at this business is the best. He suggests that everyone go to this business.

AK
ASHLEY K.
12/18/2018
Kind friendly employees!
They are very kind and friendly. Felt like I was just at a family shop! They work on your vehicles fast your in and out quick! excellent service!

Ryan G.
West Fargo, ND
GMC Yukon
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said they are always able to get him in when he needs something done. Also they charge good rates and know what they are doing.

RD
Randy D.
Dodge Charger
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Randy said they are polite and they give good service.

BK
BRENT K.
12/02/2018
Daughter's Chevy Malibu
My Daughter's car was suddenly screeching and very difficult to steer. She attends NDSU and lives around campus so brought her car to Auto Solutions at 10:00 am with out an appointment since they are in the neighborhood. I wasn't aware of this business before her car issues. Even without an appointment they called me within 2 hours with the diagnosis and a price quote and had it fixed by 3:30 that afternoon. When I picked the car up the next morning--the Mechanic was very friendly, professional and courteous. I left with a very good feeling about the guy. A few days later I had heard a commercial on the radio about NDSU students and Sanford employees receiving a 10% discount. I only wish I would have known about that before--I could have saved a little bit of money...but that is not the fault of Auto Solutions--just bad luck on my part.

VS
VICKI S.
11/19/2018
Great for oil changes, and other work.
Got in right away for my oil change. Especially grateful that I could do it over my lunch hour-not always possible at other shops. Also, they gave an opinion about the shape of my tires that I requested. Good job!

GM
GERALD M.
11/16/2018
Car repair.
Work well done. Will be back.