PL
PETER L.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Fit
03/14/2019
They are prompt and will listen and talk to you and are respectful of your needs.
My car is 12 years old, they could easily tell me that some item is wearing out. The employees seem to be on staff for years, and
I have never had to wait needlessly. The office is clean and neat and professional.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks so much Peter! We really appreciate all the years you have trusted us with your cars!

DARRELL M.
Los Angeles, CA
Acura RDX
03/12/2019
Honest and dependable
You will always get a straight, forward answer to your questions about problems with your car.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much Darrell. You're the Best!

Thanks again,

GB
GLORIA B.
North Hills, CA
Acura TL
03/07/2019
Very Satisfied
I am very pleased Pat referred me to Automotive Instincts. They make you feel at home as well as being courteous.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Gloria. Glad you came over from All Valley to us. Pat & I have known each other for over 30 years. My staff & I will do our best to make you feel welcome and happy as you did with Pat!

SHIRLEY H.
03/06/2019
Great first encounter!
I am so thankful Pat referred us to AI. I feel he has left us in good hands, as he's laying on the beach. Look forward to a lasting relationship. I'm giving you 5 stars on my first visit, primarily for the pleasant experience I had with your counter staff.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad to have you on board with us. I promise that my staff and I will make every visit just like your first!

Kia Soul
03/06/2019
Let’s keep it going!
With the quality care you receive at Automotive Instincts, your car just keeps going. Let’s shoot for another 100,000 miles guys! Thanks for all you do.

Thank you so much Mike!!

03/02/2019
It’s the little things.
Just in for oil and filter change, glad you checked and changed wiper inserts and my battery. I can see better in the rain and I know the car will start. Win-win! Thanks team.

You're the Best Mike!

DEBRA P.
03/01/2019
Catalytic converter
Catalytic converter-I so glad we figured out why the one light stayed on!!🙃 Thank you so much Steve & Al for going those extra miles for me. Since I am still unable to drive & must be very careful at even riding in cars since my spinal surgery. My grandson stated “the Lexus” is driving good again!! Thank you all so so much.
D. Perkins
Life long customer 🙋🏾‍♀️
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much Debra! It's always a pleasure to take care of your cars. We really miss seeing you and hope that you will be in 1 day soon!

FH
Fausto H.
North Hills, CA
Honda Ridgeline
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Fausto said that he has been using the place for years and years and their service is better than others he's used.

Thank you Fausto!

CT
CHRIS T.
Lexus GS 450h
02/28/2019
Quality Solutions and Amazing Service
I was extremely happy with the solutions provided and the service received from Automotive Instincts. I drive a quality, luxury auto and as happens, the check engine light turned on. The dealer, as is usual, recommended an entire system be replaced that would cost thousands of dollars due to the 1 piece that was giving an error message through the diagnostic system. The team at Automotive Instincts gave me 2 solutions to the problem and informed me that the part causing the error was still in proper working condition and only needed a slight bit of maintenance to continue performing at a high level, saving me thousands! Thank you Automotive Instincts.

Hi Chris,
I'm so glad we were able to help. We try to treat every customer like we were on the other side of the counter. Your review has made my day!!

Thanks again,

JULIAN R.
Lexus GS 300
02/27/2019
Prompt courteous service as usual
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Julian for the 5 star review!

Scion xB
02/27/2019
Another flawless service in the books.
Always glad to get information while your car is in for service. Knowing what needs to be done now, and what can wait until the future, is so helpful. Job well done as always, thanks guys!

Hi Mike,
Thanks again for always taking the time out to review us. Much appreciated!

MICHAEL B.
Van Nuys, CA
02/26/2019
Good people, good service, fair prices.
It is easy to get an appointment which is important to me as I need to wait for my Honda to be serviced. The work gets done in a timely manner and correctly. The technicians never give me my car back with smudges on it or soiled upholstery. Al and Edwin are always helpful. I believe their prices are fair. The waiting area is comfortable and the coffee is great. My only complaint is that they don't have an endless supply of donuts or cookies---just joking! I'm a happy customer.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/01/2019

Hi Michael, Thanks again for such a great review. Next time your in I'll make sure we have dounuts to go with the coffee! I'm a cookie monster and have no will power so we try not to have cookies! lol

ROY M.
02/26/2019
Service on my 1998 Odyssey
Automotive Instincts did their usual excellent service on my Odyssey.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/01/2019

Hi Roy, Thank you so much for the great review! It's always a pleasure to hear good feed back from our customers.

JEFF W.
Valencia, CA
02/25/2019
First class service!
Excellent personalized service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks  so much Jeff!I'm so glad to have you on board with us.

CAROLYN C.
Los Angeles, CA
02/22/2019
Incomparable
I can't compare the service my vehicles receive at Automotive Instincts to any other mechanics because I've taken my Hondas to Steve's shop since 1981, and the service -- from regular maintenance, to repairs, to evaluation of a used car I might be interested in, is so outstanding, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Trustworthy auto mechanics are a rare find, and I'm glad I found them.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Carolyn, Thank you so much! Trusting me with all your cars over so many years is an honor. It's been my Pleasure to take car of you. I will never do anything to loose your trust in me!

MU
Mary U.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they are wonderful.

Thank you Mary!

TW
TAM W.
West Hills, CA
02/21/2019
Great work!! Timely and complete like always
A steady customer for over 25 years that kept and keeps my vehicles and also friends vehicle in top shape!!!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Tam. Always a pleasure!!

BT
BETSY T.
Chatsworth, CA
02/21/2019
The service writers, Al & Edwin, are wonderful. They are always accommodating to the family schedule. Willing to take a call with immediate problems and help solve them.

The technician, Dwayne is also great. He lets me/us know know what needs to be done immediately or what can wait.

When purchasing new or used cars we always check with A.I. They have serviced our Hondas, Acura, & our newest Toyota. They have serviced all of our cars since Dwayne joined the company.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Betsy so much for the Great review. I really appreciate your trust & confidence in my staff. I'll make sure Al, Edwin & Dwayne see this!

MARC G.
02/20/2019
Another good service
As usual, service fine, atmosphere fine--no problems.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/21/2019

Hi Marc, Thank you so much. It's always our pleasure to take care of your cars!

CARLA M.
02/19/2019
Helpfiul knowledgible employees
I got the work i needed done and was kept up to date by Al as it was being done.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/21/2019

Hi Carla, Thank you so much for the Great review!