Latest Review about 1 year ago

PM
Patrick M.
Longwood, FL
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said the check engine light came back on, and it hasn't even been a week.

AW
Anne W.
Florida
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Anne said this business did not tighten a lug nut and the tire almost came off.

TJ
Trevor J.
Ormond Beach, FL
Honda Accord
12/03/2016 Category: Service
Trevor said he asked the business to check a particular item, and it was not checked. The vehicle is doing the same thing and the problem was not fixed. Their customer service was great but they did not follow through and he was not satisfied.

Bob S.
Nissan Maxima
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Bob said he was grossly overcharged for the alternator pulley replacement. It took twice as long to fix as he expected. Fourteen miles after leaving this business, the new part fell off. His vehicle had to be towed back to this business. It was then fixed properly. He is looking for a mechanic he can trust in the area, but this business will not be it. He would not recommend them for these reasons. He needs more work done on his vehicle, but will not return to them. He requested this business call him any time.
Todd Z., Operations Manager from Automotive One Inc. responded on 11/05/2014

Bob-
I appreciate any review we receive and your feedback was shared with the entire facility.  I do apologize of course for the length of time that the repair took; however, despite our choosing to install a BOSCH brand, high quality alternator...it was confirmed as a defective unit after it had been installed.  We did expedite a second unit as soon as we realized the failure and worked diligently to try and get this vehicle repaired "for same day service" despite the set back.  The pulley having come off was an unfortunate and honest mistake by veteran technician of over 41 years experience which we took full responsibility for.  Bob, I suspect that several factors played into the overall outcome the other day & I can only hope that you appreciate my response to the review.  Please keep in mind that the original cause of your alternator failure went un-repaired.  The alternator removed from your car was coated in engine oil as a result of a very obvious engine oil leak which went unrepaired despite our recommendation.  It is likely that overtime, the GOOD alternator we did install will also fail again due to oil saturation.  I do apologize for the inconvenience and I make NO excuses at any time when mistakes are made.  I simply make the necessary adjustments, correct what's needed and move forward.  I can't help for the set back due to a bad unit out of the box, but I do acknowledge fault for the vehicle's quick return as a result of the pulley.  If we are not your repair and service shop of choice, I am saddened for the missed opportunity, but would back our reputation against any shop that you do decide to go with.  Thank you again for the chance and for taking the time to review my family owned and operated business.

Todd D. Zwalina AAM
Operations Manager
Office (407)699-9111
Fax (407) 699-4728
tzwalina@automotiveone.com

Ron H.
Winter Springs, FL
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Ron said this business did not resolve the problem and the vehicle must be taken back. The staff was nice.
David Z. from Automotive One Inc. responded on 05/16/2014

We spoke with Ron regarding his concern.  Ron brought in the vehicle and trailer for verification of the brake operation.  Brake control & trailer brakes are functional.  However, customer is pulling a large amount of weight, so the controller needed to be adjusted for the load.  Went over the adjustment procedures with Ron and made the adjustments needed.  Ron indicated that the brake operation now feels better.  Thank you Ron and sorry the inconvenience.