Latest Review about 1 year ago

Longwood, FL
Pontiac Firebird
10/28/2017
TA pop-up headlight
I brought my Firebird to A-1 a few weeks back, and I am a long-standing customer of over 10 years. This was repair was completed to my satisfaction; however it did take 3 visits, which in my opinion was not good service this time, especially when I arrange 2 weeks in advance to bring my only vehicle in and leave it for the day.

WB
Walter B.
Deltona, FL
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Walter said he showed up one day and they did not have the parts. He had to drive back home and come back another day.

ES
Erich S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
07/07/2015
Didn't work
Albeit you are good at fixing some cars the problem with the transmission mount, albeit was said to cause the backlash, did nothing to fix the problem. Looking up problems related to my car on the internet said the control module would fix it plus the hesitation still exists and pegging the catalytic converters was not the problem either as they were tested by Rush Trucks and scoped out as working fine.
Todd Z., Operations Manager from Automotive One Inc. responded on 07/07/2015

Erich-
Thank you so much for the review, we do appreciate all the feed back we get regardless of the rating.  Of course, I'ts very much out of the norm for us to receive anything less than 5 stars on our reviews...OR, at the very least sometimes 4.  As I recall, we did discuss the possibility of the catalytic converters, but...it involved us needing to confirm them having to be replaced first.  The concern that we both talked about at the time was to do what we could to confirm their eligibility thru your extended warranty company first, before...continuing on with our testing & eventual scheduling.  This had also held true for the possible rear differential work we talked about had we determined that it too was necessary.  If I'm mistaken in my interpretation of the events...it wouldn't be the first time, but I do pride myself in keeping meticulous notes for all my customers that I'm working with.   Especially those having/needing complex repair related issues.  As per our last phone conversation, I needed clarification on parts pricing and possible warranty eligibility thru your extended warranty company.  If you're not opposed, I'd like to ask that you keep me updated as to whether we are to move forward with anything further at this point.  You and your vehicle have always remained a priority in this facility and I believe strongly that we have demonstrated this 3-fold.  Thank you in advance for your consideration in re-scoring this review & all the best.

Todd D. Zwalina AAM

BP
Brendan P.
Oviedo, FL
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Brendan said this business missed fixing a couple of things and came out to his house to finish the work. He will tell everyone about this business.