EC
ED C.
03/05/2020
We have always had great service at B&B
We have been going to B&B for 25 years and never had a problem with them. They always gave us good service.

KC
Katy C.
03/05/2020
Fantastic service and unbeatable prices
I love B&B and have been coming for years. They are always super friendly and have fantastic prices. I would recommend this place to anyone!

TC
Tracy C.
Kia Soul
03/04/2020
Honest happy workers. Best place
My family has went to B and B for years. Trust and appreciate them. Best work ever done on our vehicles. Never had an issue. Well priced. The workers are positive and go above and beyond to find or fix problem. Best place for sure.

MARK H.

ES
Earnie S.
02/21/2020
Deer and curb repair
Excellent work to my car that had hit a deer and a curb, knowledgable mechanic replaced balljoint and control arm as I walked 100 yards over to Slingers for terrific breakfast, on a brisk sunny morning, highly recommended!

Jim W.

MJ
MARY J.
Acura TL
Car Diagnosis
As always Lonnie was honest with me and telling what would be the most efficient way of repairing my vehicle even though it meant taking it somewhere else. Thank you Lonnie and B & B Auto!

JASON C.
Quick and Dependable Service
The location is quick and dependable. I get fair and reasonable prices on my service items.

NR
Norman R.
Highly recommended this place
Good people who do good honest work , no up selling . get you in and out in reasonably time . Just a mom and pop kind of place that does good work when it’s needed .

Ronda H.
02/15/2020
Trustworthy
I have used BandB for years. I trust them to take care of my vehicles and not rip me off. They are professional and friendly and have always done a wonderful job. I will definitely recommend them to anyone needing service

RONDA H.
Dodge Dakota
02/14/2020
Quality service—fair price
They performed work on my truck. And every detail in making the repair was taken. And at a fair price. Need I say more?

GK
Gary K.
Saint Louis, MO
02/13/2020
Gary K
Long was pleasant to deal with. Got my answer on the condition fast.

MI
Mark I.
Buick Regal
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Mark said that this business is awesome.

BRENDA M.
Scion xB
02/12/2020
Oil change and repair
Honesty and fair pricing in a loyal customer for 20 years.

DO