Malcolm H.
Fenton, MO
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/05/2019
Blown spark plug Malcolm Hupp
Unti now I've been happy. But this time I literally paid for nothing. The compression leak was still there when I picked it up. Pieces were missing off my engine. A sleeve should never been used. A Heli Core was the right fix. Was talked about before I brought the car in but what wasn't disclosed is that this shop couldn't do a Heli Core.i paid $273 for the privilege of taking it to another shop and getting it fixed right for another$333. I really think my $273 should be refunded.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Mr Hupp has been coming to B&B for years and we are sorry his last experiance was not a pleasant one. The cylinder repair kit we tried using did not seat and rectify the problem. We let Mr Hupp know that it may or may not work and that he may want to take it to a machine shop. He instrusted us to try. We have used this kit on several other customers vehicles with mixed results. After this issue, we will no longer be doing any repairs  for blown plugs in the future. Losing good customers is not worth it to us. I asked Mr Hupp what if any compisation he wanted and he did not request any at that time. He was charged only for the parts and .5 hrs labor and is curently using the coil purchased and installed at his last visit. Mr Hupp should feel free to contact us at any time for any further concerns.

Scott B.
High Ridge, MO
Hummer H3
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he had to return to this business after receiving service from them. They fixed his oil leak, but he got home and found his vehicle was still leaking fluid. It turned out it was transmission fluid, and he was kind of aggravated that they did not find that. However, the employees were nice people and he had a great experience with them.