KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2019
Xtra charge not told
Bubba and I were very disappointed that you don’t rotate the tires when you do an oil change not for an xtra $20 when I called to make the appt I asked if you did with the oil change and you said yes and nothing about an xtra charge
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 04/01/2019

I am sorry if there was some miscomunication on your last visit. We always charge for tire rotations unless there is a coupon. I know you stated that your usual lube center does not. We keep our prices at a very competative price and can not afford to do too many services for free other than brake, charging and suspention checks. Once again i do apologise.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Dodge Nitro
01/25/2019
Did not solve my problem
Paid almost $500 to get my heat fixed, & it is absolutely not fixed! So disappointed.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 01/25/2019

We are very sorry you are disappointed. The only issue we could find was the leaky water pump, and i thought we made itr clear that it may or may not be the cause of the heating issue, but was a issue that needed to be fixed. You said DOBBS has said the same and told us to go ahead with the fix. All other components tested good at the time. We would be more than happy to look at the heating issue further in the future at no charge. We can only fix or replace what confirms to be faulty at the time. So sorry to  have you as a unsatisfied customer.

John S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
John said this is the second time he has taken his vehicle back to this business for the same problem.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 08/16/2018

We are sorry that Mr Six was unsatisfied with our work. It is hard to diagnose a intermitent issue on a vehicle. We have worked on many of Johns vehicles  and several times checked them over at no charge. I hope you find the service you need at your new mechanics.