DT
DONNA T.
10/15/2019
Love this place
I've been going here for a few years, never had a problem. They are very honest and knowledgeable. Being a woman, I feel safe knowing I wont get ripped off. Cant beat the prices. I send all my friends and family here.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/15/2019
Always courteous
Good work
Car ready when specified
fair pricing
courteous
Keep inside of car clean
Stop

GF
GLEN F.
Ford
10/10/2019
I’ve trusted their work for over 15 years!
Expert advice, quality work, great customer service.

House Springs, MO
10/04/2019
Awsome
Had great service and great techs great price I would recommend this place one of the best

TD
Todd D.
Acura MDX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the staff are great.

MICHELE R.
Kia Sorento
10/03/2019
Always satisfied
Whenever I call the shop Lonnie always answers the phone in a very friendly voice and says what can I do for you Michele. He usually can get me in that day or the next day.
If there is more work that needs to be done on the car than I expected he will call me and let me know what he believes needs to be done now and what can wait. It is my choice what I want to do at that point. Our family has been going to B and B for many years and trust in B&Bs service and quality of work.

Ford Mustang II
10/02/2019
Always good service

VN
VALERIE N.
09/30/2019
Inspection
Lonnie was very nice and informative. The inspection was completed rather quickly.

NK
Nathen K.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Nathen said the vehicle he had failed the safety and emissions test. The technicians were friendly and approachable. He could trust their work. He liked their price.

GD
GINARD D.
09/25/2019
Nice, honest, friendly.
Very nice, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Mike M.
09/23/2019
Neighborhood mechanic
Great place. They always been nice and listen to what you have to say. Think reasonable repairs for what you need. Always refer them if someone looking to need work done.

TG
Trudy G.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Trudy said the business did everything right.

Robert G.
09/13/2019
Honest, Friendly Service...ALWAYS!
Lonnie and his crew are awesome. I've been living in the area for 3 years and everytime someone mentions an honest place to get your car fixed it's always B & B. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed!

Jean S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/13/2019
I'm always pleased with this service.

JOHN G.
Pontiac Vibe
09/12/2019
AC
Loni and the team always take care of us. Great service at a fair price.