Malcolm H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/05/2019
Blown spark plug Malcolm Hupp
Unti now I've been happy. But this time I literally paid for nothing. The compression leak was still there when I picked it up. Pieces were missing off my engine. A sleeve should never been used. A Heli Core was the right fix. Was talked about before I brought the car in but what wasn't disclosed is that this shop couldn't do a Heli Core.i paid $273 for the privilege of taking it to another shop and getting it fixed right for another$333. I really think my $273 should be refunded.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 08/06/2019

Mr Hupp has been coming to B&B for years and we are sorry his last experiance was not a pleasant one. The cylinder repair kit we tried using did not seat and rectify the problem. We let Mr Hupp know that it may or may not work and that he may want to take it to a machine shop. He instrusted us to try. We have used this kit on several other customers vehicles with mixed results. After this issue, we will no longer be doing any repairs  for blown plugs in the future. Losing good customers is not worth it to us. I asked Mr Hupp what if any compisation he wanted and he did not request any at that time. He was charged only for the parts and .5 hrs labor and is curently using the coil purchased and installed at his last visit. Mr Hupp should feel free to contact us at any time for any further concerns.

MEL H.
Nissan Versa
08/03/2019
Excellent service, very friendly
We have taken all of our cars to B&B , they are honest and do a great job !! Highly recommend them

DONNA G.
House Springs, MO
Ford Edge
08/03/2019
Lonnie's! Team is great
We have always had wonderful service at B and B. We take all out vehicles there.

CF
CHRISTINA F.
Pontiac G6
08/02/2019
Emissions tests
Make an appointment first is they key! Love Lonnie and the gang!

TOMMY S.
High Ridge, MO
08/01/2019
The service was speedy and got me going without any delays

Michelle H.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/01/2019
Honest
After a failed attempt at another shop I had my car towed to Lonnie's. He was honest and worked on my vehicle to try to fix it inexpensively. He was compassionate when calling me and told me exactly what I needed to do.

CHARLES M.
Honda Civic Si
07/31/2019
Quick and good
They got me in quickly and took care of everything. Very happy

AA
Abdul A.
07/31/2019
Always courteous, honest!

STEVE W.
07/29/2019
service
awesome as always! the bill was below what we anticipated and the repair was done quickly! So glad we found them!

Nissan Versa
07/28/2019

TP
TINA P.
07/26/2019
Buick
They always get me in. And they always do me right .

Christy C.
Jeep Compass
07/23/2019
First Time Customer
Daughter and Son in Law recommended B&B because of the awesome service. Great Customer Service and they contact me with updated information as to how things were going. I now have an auto repair business I can count on to get the job done right, quickly, and reasonably priced. Thanks guys!

LK

CL
CHRISSY L.
07/19/2019
Convenient friendly
Lonnie always takes care of anything I need done

TONY B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/18/2019
Fast honest my go to shop
A great business with integrity at a great price