SO
Fast and reliable

Dale D.
Pontiac Montana
10/05/2018
They know their stuff & are honest.
When I asked around for a shop that was good at electrical troubleshooting, Barts came highly recommended. They fixed an electrical problem on the 4WD on my old Suburban.
When I brought my 2003 van in for a cooling problem, they found troubles in the transmission & engine that would be too expensive to repair & recommended running it till it was time for the salvage yard. The diagnostic was very reasonable.

Jean F.
10/04/2018
They are friendly and easy to work with
They let you know what is wrong and about how much it. will cost.They came and pick me up when it was done. They got it done in a timely manner. Good Job

BA
Barb A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/02/2018
Honest and trustworthy! I have never had a problem in over 10 years going here!

NW
Nakia W.
Wisconsin
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Nakia said the staff did exactly what he wanted without trying to up-sell him.

LP
Leanne P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/27/2018
Nice people, excellent mechanics, they help me understand what was done, and what needs to be done.
I didn't have an appointment, but was slightly worried about getting pulled over for not having a working turn signal light. I walked in just before noon and they said they would be able to take care of the repair that afternoon. I was called a few hours later and picked up my vehicle. The person at the desk was kind and explained what was done. I've always had a wonderful relationship with everyone at Bart's. I'm so glad they were able accommodate me with no appointment.

Rich G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/26/2018
Front truck bearings
Barts always takes care of my truck/ car issues. They are very helpful in explaining the repair and does the repair in a timely matter. Very happy with there service .

BR
Betty R.
09/26/2018
Bart's has always given great service for me and my vehicle.
I have always felt Bart's provided the necessary service for my vehicle. Service was completed in a reasonable amount of time.

JO
Joel O.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2018
Prompt service, good work
Since Bart's was recommended to me, I have gone nowhere else. Service is prompt and the job has always been done right. Not the most convenient, but well worth the few extra miles to make sure my problem is taken care of. I have been going there ever since my first work truck, and they haven't been stymied yet. Try them, you will like it.

VP
Victor P.
Whitewater, WI
GMC Yukon
09/25/2018
Pleasant family run customer service.
Bart’s has worked on all my vehicles for 15 years. I am always secure in knowing my family is safe when traveling in our cars and trucks serviced by their team.

Bill H.
Chevrolet S-10
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that he would highly recommend this business for service.

Darrell C.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the business has always had good service.

RN
Rich N.
Watertown, WI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Rich said that he thought the place was great, he got good service and they were nice.

Barbara H.
Mercury Sable
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she trusts them and they treat her well.

MT
Matt T.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they are very reliable , respectable, and , professional.

Carla M.
Nissan Rogue
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Carla said she knows she can get what she needs done and they're truthful. When she got the vehicle back the seats were wet because the window was cracked.

Chris H.
08/15/2018
Keeps us running
Thanks to Bart’s for the tire repair and finding a replacement. Always taking excellent care of our vehicles.

Jeremy L.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the employees were very friendly to work with.

RP
Rhonda P.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda said the employees did exactly what they said they would do in the time they said they would.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the staff have always been friendly and don't do unnecessary work and the price is fair.