Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/18/2020
Fast, courteous, reliable
I appreciate the information clearly explained after the 25 point check up. What needs to be done on the car now and what csn wait.

AG
Ashley G.
Edgerton, WI
11/03/2020
Reliable and fast turn around!
Vehicle runs great now!

WS
William S.
10/31/2020
Great Place To Depend On
The work you did on my Equinox, was perfect. Drives like a new car again. Thanks!

ST
Steve T.
Chevrolet S-10
10/22/2020
Knowledge, professionalism, integrity, thoroughness.
I have used three other businesses for my vehicle maintenance in the Milton area. Barts is by far and away the best of them. I own three vehicles and I don't change vehicles often. As a result I need an experienced, competent, thorough, and professional auto maintenance. I think Barts has been the best auto service I've used in the 44 years I have lived in the community. In my experience they are the most trustworthy auto maintenance business. I trust their judgment and I trust that they will not spend more, charge more, or suggest unnecessary expenditures. I also trust that they are concerned about my vehicles being safe to drive.

Chevrolet Sonic
10/14/2020
Awesome service and friendly people!
Fixed my vehicle quickly and only fixed what needed to be done. Gave suggested services for items to keep an eye on but that were satisfactory when my vehicle was serviced. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one!

Mike S.
Wisconsin
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he was very satisfied. He stated he thought the fact that he couldn't make it there Friday before closing but was able to pay with card and pick the vehicle up later that night was convenient He added that even the time frame he was expecting was shorter than he thought.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/16/2020

Thank-you for the review Mike!

10/09/2020
I have always gotten good service. Staff friendly. Don’t get pushed to do more than is necessary.

RF
Robert F.
Edgerton, WI
Jeep Patriot
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said the business does very good work.

RL

Derrick S.
Whitewater, WI
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/04/2020
Best customer service and fair prices..
I've taken my vehicles to Bart's for many years. Always the best service. They explain what needs to be fixed and what can wait. I would recommend to my family and friends!!

Jack G.
Nissan Titan
09/24/2020
Thorough, honest and fair.
I requested a thorough evaluation of repairs recommended for my vehicle. Bart spent considerable time evaluating potential problems and provided a detailed estimate of repair costs. I can now decide which repairs need more immediate attention.

BC
Brian C.
09/22/2020
Quality
Always great people to work with and honest, fair pricing on quality work.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2020
Great service !
Staff is knowlegabe. Check in and checkout is efficient. Repairs are as promised. And they check the vehicle for any potential problems.

Dan S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/20/2020
They do a great job in a timely fashion and are very throu
Fixed my horn to the best of their ablitlity and enjoy beeping when I need it.

Larry B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/11/2020
Quality service and friendly personnel
Quick timely service, no unnecessary add ons, just great service.