Susan B.
Eagle, WI
08/15/2019
Great and honest service.
Bart’s showed up quickly and diagnosed our car’s problem. Towed in and fixed. Good fair prices.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 08/21/2019

Thank- you Susan!

08/14/2019
Fast amd friendly service.
Bart got my vehicle in and diagnosed it in a fair and timely matter. They got me back on the road in no time. Thanks!!
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks again
As Always a great job

Pontiac G6
08/02/2019
Great people, great service once again.

Shane M.
07/26/2019
Awesome service and customer relations
I have been using Bart’s Auto service through our business and my personal use. They are friendly, always keep you updated and easy to work with if something else needed to be addressed. I refer them to anyone who needs a towing service as well as vehicle maintenance.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 07/29/2019

Thank-you Shane for the awesone review!

Mandy G.
Edgerton, WI
07/24/2019
Trusted
I’ve been using Bart’s Auto for about 6-7 years now, and I can always trust that they will take care of my cars and not try to sell me on things I don’t need. They’re very friendly and honest. I don’t trust my cars to anyone else.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 07/24/2019

Thank-you Mandy!!

Chris W.
07/23/2019
Outstanding service!
As always, Bart's took great car of my vehicle and completed the maintenance in a timely fashion. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful!

Jay C.
Whitewater, WI
Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019
Great job on AC
My air conditioning went out on one of the hottest days we have had this year. They fit us in right away and did a great job fixing it and it was very affordable. I really appreciate the honesty and great work. Thanks

KC
Katie C.
Whitewater, WI
07/16/2019
They know what they are doing
Today I just needed a battery

CK
Candy K.
Pontiac Vibe
07/13/2019
GREAT service!
As always, great service!

Melissa B.
Kia Sorento
07/11/2019
Highly Recommend
Always satisfied with services performed and customer service. Highly recommend!

Jackie K.
07/11/2019
The people! So helpful and friendly
Knowing nothing about cars, I felt like they take the time to talk to you. No pressure sales and great, fast, service.
Great prices too!

07/10/2019
Great job done always.
Always friendly and able to get me in as needed. Total faith in the job done by Brandon.

Thank-you!

Edgerton, WI
07/09/2019
Excellent and prompt service
Highly recommend! Trustworthy hometown service
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks for the review, hope to see you again!

AD
Andre D.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/09/2019
Auto services
They’re friendly and fast and they let you know what you’re options are and won’t charge for something you don’t want

Thank-you Andre

CD
Chris D.
06/29/2019
Thank You!
I've been going to Bart's for years. Fair, fast, honest and trustworthy.

Kevin B.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was straight forward and the business had him in and out.

Chris W.
06/21/2019
Quick, friendly service!
I really appreciate their knowledgeable service...top notch!

06/21/2019
Did what they said, met & exceeded expectations.
Helped me identify the issues I was experiencing & layed-out the work the would do to give me a picture of the overall health of the vehicle. They did what said, provided me with a great inspection & recommendations.

Jim R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/19/2019
Complete brake components and brake lines replaced
fast friendly in accommodating service. Concern for my needs. Assisted me in removing some accessories needed in another vehicle of mine.