CI
Chris I.
Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020
I love taking my cars yo Bartz

Daniel M.
Wisconsin
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees were very nice to work with and they did a great job.

Jeff S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/10/2020
Reasonable pricing and fast service
Fast service and reasonable pricing

Curt C.
Rockford, IL
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Curt said the business is always honest with him.

David W.
Wisconsin
07/09/2020 Category: Service
David said he was very appreciative with the business's help.

John T.
07/02/2020
Great Work! I Have a Few Questions.
I appreciate that I can always trust Bart's to do excellent work, including letting me know what needs to be done in the near future. Your COVID-19 procedures are new to me, so I missed getting the Multi-inspection B/recommendations when I picked up my car. That's always an opportunity to get questions answered.

NW
Nathan W.
Chevrolet Traverse
Customer Focused
They took the time to understand our situation and worked with us to find a solution. They are cost effective with quality. They have demonstrated a wide range of skills in performing repairs and maintenance. They are honest with opinions and recommendations.

Awesome discussions
I love being able to have open and honest discussions with Jeff and Bart. They always take good care of my vehicle and appreciate how my budget doesn't let me do everything at once. I like how they help prioritize my money....."If it were my car, I would spend the money on this repair because that one can wait a bit"

Chris W.
07/01/2020
Great customer service!
Bart's is a great team of people working together to care for your car. Always gives great advice and friendly service!

WS
William S.
07/01/2020
Good Job
Tire change was flawless. Couple extra things done were great.
Thanks for the great service

DJ
Diane J.
Delavan, WI
06/29/2020
Amazing Service
Barts is an awesome place to take your car for service. They go above and beyond the call of duty. They have even offered to pick up my car for me so it can be fixed while I am at work. Their pricing is very reasonable and they are extremely knowledgeable I highly recommend Bates’s auto repair I give them five stars!

Sky S.
Kia Soul
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Sky said she felt like he was the first person to do a thorough check on her vehicle and he fixed it.

CK
Candy K.
Pontiac Vibe
06/09/2020
Great service as always
My driver side rear mirror fell if. I got in really fast, and they did a great job. They have a great set-up for no in-person contact due to the virus concerns.

Jay C.

Melinda A.
Mercury Milan
06/03/2020
Trustworthy Mechanics!
We have really appreciated having Bart and his Mechanics to go to when we need service! They have never tried selling us a service we didn’t need and helped to diagnose a problem promptly! Thank you for being our trusted repair shop!