Matt M.
06/18/2019
Great people Great place
Thwy are always honest, competitive and very knowledgeable. They will tell you what needs repairs right away and what can wait till a later date.

Derrick S.
06/17/2019
Fast and courteous service.
Explained problems and fixes in a language I could understand. Thanks Jeff.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 06/17/2019

Your welcome! Thanks for the response.

06/15/2019
I love Barts
Bart's is simply great. I've never felt slighted or taken advantage of. Never a concern when I drop one of my cars or RV off with them. I wouldn't go anywhere else for repairs or advice.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 06/17/2019

Thank-you, we really appriciate great customers like you!

BL
Ben L.
Bartlett, IL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business provided good customer service and service.

KW
Karl W.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/13/2019
ALWAYS good service and at a good price.
We have been taking our cars to Bart's since Bart Senior was running the business. We have never been disappointed with anything that we have had done there. We have had all our servicing done there on our Honda Civic and Odyssey, Chrysler Sundance and Voyagers, Toyota Corolla, Saturn, etc. Lots of cars. We also bought a car for our daughter from Bart's.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 06/14/2019

Thank-you Karl for the awesome review!!

TF
Tim F.
06/12/2019
Fast quality efficent service
Fast quality efficent service at a fair price.

Thank-you!!

Jemery P.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/11/2019
Very Helpful
It’s nice to have an honest and trustworthy shop close to home

Thanks Jemery!

David S.
06/06/2019
Fast and reliable service
They bend over backwards to get the job done as quickly as possible, even if something changes and additional work needs to be done.

Thank-you David!

AR
Arleen R.
Wisconsin
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Arleen said that she is very pleased and relieved because if not for the staff adding the oil to her vehicle, she would not have made the trip.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 06/14/2019

Thank-you Arleen, very glad your trip went well!

CK
Candy K.
05/31/2019
Great service as always. Took care of my old farm truck like it was Astin-Martin.
My old farm truck was overdue for servicing, and was acting sluggish. I don't use it much, and mostly horse hauling and farm needs. But-I like it and it's 'Old Faithful'. They did a thorough check of it, fixed what was needed, and advised me of a belt that needed replacement, and I asked them to do it. Road safety for my horse (yea, and me) is so important. I belong to a mounted search and rescue team, and I don't like tying up my truck for a length of time. All was done in a timely manner, and I have complete confidence in their service. (They didn't complain about the dirty cab full of dog hair, old gloves, horse halter....) Also, they are always so kind and friendly! THANK YOU!!

Chris H.
Volvo XC90
05/29/2019
Top notch tire service
Bart's set us up with new tires for our car. Gave us some options to choose from with a timely appointment. Always excellent customer service.

Jack R.
Ford Edge
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jack's wife. She said they have had great luck with them.

05/24/2019
Great people. Great service.
Fast and reliable.

CI
Chris I.
Hyundai Tucson
Great job

Clara S.
Nice friendly people
Clean business, show me parts that I need have, I took my car to my nephew it does show anyone what is wrong, just tell what has to be done

05/21/2019
Did a great job of explaining everything and making recommendations on what to do first to save money. Friendly and helpful!

Derrick S.
05/21/2019
Fast and affordable car repair.
Everyone at Bart's is pleasant to talk to. Lisa is very helpful and Jeff is always attentive and explains things thoroughly . Fast Service.

BZ
BJ Z.
05/20/2019
Reliable and trustworthy!
Great people and great service!

Robert G.
Ford Expedition
05/17/2019
Fast Reliable Service
Got me right in, found problem right away gave ok to repair ordered parts received and installed promptly. Gave me loaner vehicle so I could go home. Awesome service Thank you to all at Barts Auto.

Carla M.
Chrysler Sebring
05/09/2019
Honest people
Bart is always open with what's going on, what he suggest, and what should be done now.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 05/14/2019