Dan S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/20/2020
They do a great job in a timely fashion and are very throu
Fixed my horn to the best of their ablitlity and enjoy beeping when I need it.

Larry B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/11/2020
Quality service and friendly personnel
Quick timely service, no unnecessary add ons, just great service.

Carl S.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2020
Friendly people and fast service.
They always do a great job. They get you in and out quickly.

Dan H.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
09/05/2020
Excellent service!
Fast, honest and dependable service! Bart’s is the only place to go.

Jeff G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/05/2020
Very competent and thorough!
Thanks to Jeff for discovering the bad wheel bearing, saved me from trouble down the road! Never a problem with any repairs they have done. Very satisfied 👍

Nissan Sentra
09/04/2020
in and out in timely fashion.
repaired truck in one day. after original part failed they aquired replacement and installed quickly. aquired parts to repair heater controls and installed in just 2 days.

KC
Katie C.
Wisconsin
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Katie said they were able to get it fixed on the same day.

KN
Kelly N.
Abrams, WI
Jeep Patriot
08/27/2020
Bart's is great. Everytime I bring my vehicle there I get an honest assessment when other mechanics will fluff. I will be bringing my vehicles here for years to come. Keep up the good work!

Sky S.
Kia Sorento
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Sky said that their service is the best. They're loyal, they don't overcharge and she trusts them.

CK
Candy K.
Pontiac Vibe
08/19/2020
I needed repair in a short time, and they went above and beyond to get it done!!
My truck's muffler had gotten a hole in it, and I needed it fixed soon so it wouldn't get worse or fall off. I use my truck to pull my horse trailer and belong to a mounted search and rescue team. It is important to not have use of my truck for any length of time. I called on Monday-and had the truck fixed and back by Tuesday afternoon!! Great job at a great price.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 08/20/2020

Thank-you Candy!

BW
Bonnie W.
08/15/2020
Concern, Courtesy, Integrity
Bart’s Auto Repair came highly recommended from trusted friends. Towing was timely, an assessment of the problem and costs followed with options to tow my vehicle to another place of my choice. At the end of the repair I received a review of the work that had been done as well as the results of the overall inspection.

Mike L.
GMC Pickup
08/12/2020
Reliable repair.
Great technicians and great counter people.

Edgerton, WI
Chevrolet HHR
Good people
Had a bad battery and they swapped it for a new one right away so I could get on my way home. Thank you 😊

JO
Joel O.
Nissan cube
Good prices / trustworthy service
The staff at Bart's is always looking after the customers best interest, offering options when possible and fixing it at reasonable prices.

Beloit, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/03/2020
Good communication with costumer and does excellent job on vehicles
They do excellent work on our vehicles and fast too