Joe R.
04/16/2020
Taking Care of The Customer!
The team always keeps customer service their first priority! We’ve been trusting our vehicles to their care for years. Always dependable. Fair prices. And always friendly.

AO
Ardoth O.
Lexus LS 400
04/16/2020
Service everyone
Everyone at Barts is great service actually the best I ever had in car care. They go the extra mile.

Matthew S.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said the prices are decent and the techs do good work.

NS
Nicole S.
04/11/2020
Not sure if I will go back
We are new and saw they had good ratings but we didn't have the best experience for what we had asked for and got was not up to par. We asked that our new breaks get sprayed so they don't squeeze as bad well that didn't happen. Then a few days after it went in the check engine light came on and it had never been on before. The price was ok for the simple fuild changes we got done. But for extra services after that unsure if we will be going back to that business.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/17/2020

I am sorry that your experience was negative and have reached out by phone to see if we can better assist you. Upon inspection, we previously determined that you have recieved and incomplete brake service, not by us, that is the cause of your brake noise. We do no sell or recomend any types of brake sprays that claim to eliminate brake squeal, they simply do not work. We can not cut corners on brake work, our customers saftey is too important.
 We would be happy to look into the check engine light. We are human, and if the light is caused by an error on our part, we will certainly do whatever necessary to resolve the problem.

CK
Candy K.
Pontiac Vibe
03/24/2020
Great service, great price
Bart’s did the routine servicing on my Vibe. As always, they did the job thoroughly and at a good price.

CD
Chris D.
Always Take Care of Me
I'm a rural letter carrier and Bart's knows that. They always get my car in quickly. Unless it's a really big job, they always get it back to me the same day or next day. It's a 2000 Ford Taurus, so things are gonna go wrong. They always get it done. Fast, fair, honest and they're keeping Dolores the Taurus on rural Beloit/Orfordville roads, getting it done!!

ES
Ethan S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Reliable, Quick
Showed up with a leaking tire. I picked up a nail the night before. I showed up with no appointment in a hurry because I had to get to work. They had me in and out within an hour. I've never been disappointed when my car is here.

Jermey R.
Chevrolet Suburban
Friendly staff and technicians
Thanks Jeff and Lisa for getting my vehicle fixed quickly and back on the road. Great service and quality of work

Marvin C.
03/19/2020
Wow..
Twice I've ask barts to work on my family's SUV's each time we get a great break down, and wonderful service.
Milton's lucky to have such a great, honest shop.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 03/20/2020

Thank-you Marvin for the great review!

WS
William S.
03/17/2020
Good Job
Fast service. Reasonable Rates

Doug W.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Doug said this business did what he asked them to do and they did a good job.

CK
Candy K.
03/13/2020
Fixed my brake line.
I noticed brake fluid on the garage floor. I called Bart’s and they got me in really fast. It’s an older truck, and parts took a day to arrive. It was ready the 2nd day. Great service, and at a great price, too.

Carla M.
Nissan Rogue
03/12/2020
Honesty, willing to pick up your vehicle
Glad they listed other things that needed to be done soon. I could decide when to do what and when, instead of ot needing to be none asap.
We are taking a car trip this summer and now the car will be ready, and our moth long trip will be with no car problems.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 03/12/2020

Thank-you Carla!  Hope your trip is awesome!!

MV
Mike V.
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service.

Barbara H.
Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020
Excellent service. Wonderful people.
Their service is so good I was sad when I bought a new car and knew I would not need their repair service but their towing comes in handy for new cars. Great place to do business with.