MA
Melinda A.
Mercury Milan
06/03/2020
Trustworthy Mechanics!
We have really appreciated having Bart and his Mechanics to go to when we need service! They have never tried selling us a service we didn’t need and helped to diagnose a problem promptly! Thank you for being our trusted repair shop!

Brian B.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
06/03/2020
Top notch oil change.
Our experience at Barts was exceptional. He got us in right away. The oil change was efficient and very reasonable. We have already shared our experience with members of our family, encouraging them to have their next oil change done there.

LF
Laura F.
Whitewater, WI
06/02/2020
Always great service
Everyone at Bart's always does a great job!

John T.
Whitewater, WI
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/01/2020
Bart is the best
Excellent customer service. Highly trained and experienced staff. Honest. Stands behind all work performed.

Jim M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
05/30/2020
Very trustworthy
Very accommodating. Only do what is necessary.

Dan S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Dan said it was something unexpected and this place got to it as soon as they could. They did a fine job, everything seems to be running fine and they got it in and out fairly quickly.

Shirley M.
05/28/2020
Shirley M
I'm an elderly widow with zero knowledge of how my car functions. I just need to turn the key and have the engine start, its comforting to know Bart's Auto Repair is a young group of experts who give me that security.
Thank you.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 05/28/2020

Thank-you Shirley! We are alway's here for you.

Mike L.
GMC Pickup
05/28/2020
Super repair shop
Friendly, knowledgeable, quality work and trustworthy.

VT
Victoria T.
Kia Forte 5-Door
05/24/2020
Knight in Shining Armor!
My car died. It was midday on a Friday of this holiday weekend. This meant if they took my car, I wasn't likely to see it before Tuesday. Oy... I called Barts and they couldn't come for two hours. I understand busy day, limited people, and all that. I was resigned to sitting in my car for two hours and not having my car at all during the weekend. Instead, they went over and above by coming in under 30 minutes. Wow!

Then I was not expecting a call saying my car was done and ready for pick up. We had plenty of time to get there and pick up the vehicle. I was impressed.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/23/2020
Replace brakes
Got great feedback on my brakes and on my transfer case.

05/22/2020
Courteous and Professional
Bart's has taken care of our cars for years. The staff is friendly and answers any questions you may have. During quarantine they have been safe and responsible while keeping up the same quality of work.

ST
Steve T.
05/09/2020
Professionalism, knowledge, trustworthiness, integrity, expertise.
We appreciate the professionalism of Bartz work and employees. We think we are always treated honestly and professionally. We have been very satisfied with the quality of the services we have received.

Jack G.
Nissan Titan
05/08/2020
Keeps customer informed on problems found and lets customer determine what work should be completed. Does not recommend unnecessary work to get additional money.

BN
Barb N.
05/04/2020
We always get great service from Barts Auto. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

CA
Chris A.
Edgerton, WI
Honda Element
04/23/2020
Besides fixing our vehicle, thank you for listening to our complaint and taking care of us.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/24/2020

We are not perfect, but we try. We appreciate you business. Thanks You-Barts Auto