Barbara H.
Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020
Excellent service. Wonderful people.
Their service is so good I was sad when I bought a new car and knew I would not need their repair service but their towing comes in handy for new cars. Great place to do business with.

NP
Nick P.
Ford Edge
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he had no problems. Everything went fine with the service at this business.

BZ
BJ Z.
GMC Terrain
02/12/2020
Fast and honest service!
Great service and quick turnaround!

AD
Andre D.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
02/09/2020
Friendly and professional
They are friendly and ready to help you and tell you what needs to be done now and what can wait until next time. They won’t push anything on you

TF
Tim F.
02/06/2020
Fast quality workmanship
Great timley quality work. The one area for improvement is I would like to have been told of my muffler issue when l called so I could have possibly got that taken care of at this same visit

WS
William S.
01/18/2020
Great Place To Depend On
You took good care of me (again).
Installed new battery and got me on my way.
Thanks fro the great service.

Brenda B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020
One quick drop in
I stopped in and asked if I could possibly get someone to put my wiper back on. The man was very polite and said yes, he could do it. When he went to put it on, he saw it was missing the pin. He sold me a new one and installed it. I could see they had full bays and was very happy that he took the time to do that for me, when I had no appointment.

CK
Candy K.
01/11/2020
Needed new battery-quick!
My truck has a dead battery on a Friday afternoon. An ice and snowstorm was moving in. My Dad was having health issues, and I NEEDED the truck. I called Bart’s, and Jeff said he hey could take care of it right away. I got the tuck started, and dashed to Bart’s. They were great! Within 20 minutes I was out the door and on the road to see my Dad. Bart’s really went out of their way to help me in a pinch. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Carla M.
Nissan Rogue
01/07/2020
Honest people
I appreciate pick up of my vehicle. Car smelled of grease on the inside, and grease was on the door bottom and floor mat. I was a little surprise, never had a problem before.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 01/08/2020

We are very sorry about the grease.  Would I be able to pick-it up today and clean it for you?

SD
Skip D.
12/27/2019
Great service I can trust
Work and is done promptly and done well

RF
Robert F.
Edgerton, WI
Jeep Patriot
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said they do good work and gets the job done. She said the staff is friendly and efficient.

KW
Karl W.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/19/2019
ALWAYS great service, people, pricing.
We have been taking our cars to Bart's for many years and have always gotten excellent service.

CL
Carl L.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Carl said he would recommend this business for service.

Don W.
12/17/2019
Friendly & reliable as always!
Got us in and finished the work the same day we called!

Avalon, Wi
12/09/2019
Honest and reasonable
Used Barts whenever I needed, they are easy to work with and are always honest about what needs to be fixed.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 12/10/2019