Jim M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2019
Friendly and fair
Very fair and only do work that is necessary

LF
Laura F.
Whitewater, WI
10/16/2019
Squeaky brakes
My Jeep was making a horrible noise when in reverse and braking. Bart’s got me in right away, called me with an update and had me back on the road well before the end of the day.

Brandon S.
10/15/2019
It’s awesome
Their awesome

Joe R.
Ford Edge
10/14/2019
Professional and knowledgeable technicians
Great local business who always takes care of their customers!

NW
Nathan W.
Ford Edge
10/14/2019
Fast Through Service
Jeff had all concerns diagnosed and fixed the same day. Very good at communicating with what needed to be fixed now and what may be a concern in the future.

TC
Todd C.
Edgerton, WI
Kia Spectra
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the staff did a good job and fast.

Brandon S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/04/2019
Everything and everyone
The best service I’ve ever had

Don W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/01/2019
These people are awesome!
They always take great care of me and my vehicle!

Thank-you Don!

Jay C.
Whitewater, WI
Hyundai Tucson
Effective and efficient
They always are helpful and thorough

Thank-you Jay!

Tom M.
Like father like son
We are blessed! Milton enjoys Quality Auto Care from Big commercial accounts down to ordinary folks like us. From the guys that wrench all the way up to ownership, we are blessed with superb service and unmatched professionalism. We don't need the dealer, WE HAVE BART'S. Be proud!
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 10/02/2019

Thank-you for the awesome review!

HR
Hal R.
Buick Lucerne
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Hal said the employees worked quickly and fixed the problem.

Thank-you Hal!

MJ
Margie J.
09/20/2019
Friendly staff
Lisa is friendly and remembers my name. Bart is knowledgeable and tells you what you need and what can wait. I trust them with my Ford Taurus.

Thank-you Margie!

David W.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/20/2019
A laundry list
I showed up with a list of repairs for my truck that it desperately needed. They also did a full safety inspection and pointed out a few more issues, that I was able to do later before my trip. They needed some time getting and ordering parts because of the GM strike but they did an amazing job and stuck to the initial estimate of all repairs and everything was done right. I will defiantly be going back for anything else I need a shop for....
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 09/20/2019

Thank-you David for the review- hope you have an awesome trip!

CL
Carl L.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the service was good.

NP
Nathan P.
09/12/2019
Fast, Fair, Up Front
I've been doing business with Barts for about 8 years. Always been level with me and I trust them. When they tell me what's wrong, they are right on. The estimates are always accurate and turnaround is great. They've never given me a reason to look elsewhere, Jeff has been great to work with.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 09/13/2019