Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5Overall Rating 4.6774226/5rating 4.6774226
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

Barbara M.
Mont Belvieu, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Service
I feel comfortable taking my Santa Fe into the Baytown dealership because I am confident they are vigilant at finding potential problems.

Larry B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Short Notice and fast service
Requested oil change on short notice and was given appointment at desired time. Oil change and alignment completed satisfactorily.

SO
Susan O.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
The employees that work there and represent Hyundai.
The service department is outstanding. Lee Erlich, the Service Manager is top notch, follows up with his customers and meets your needs. FEZ, the Finance Manager has always taken care of me as a customer and he is what brought me back to Hyundai to purchase my second vehicle. My salesman, Austin Smallwood, although new, strived to make my experience a good one and even answered my phone calls during his off hours.

DK
Doris K.
My experience with Hyundai
Everyone was really helpful. The salesman Informed me exactly what they would do an approximate how long it would take

Curt H.
Employees were awesome
Had a few issues with replacement parts with tails lights but all was taken care of.

Merry H.
Pasadena, TX
Return Customer
I’ve never had a bad experience at Baytown Hyundai. They always go above and beyond. This is my second car with them and I’m sure I will continue to work with them.

BN
Baytown N.
2018 Hyundai Accent
CHRIS SERVICE ADVISOR
EASE OF GOING INTO SERVICE CHRIS DOES A GREAT A JOB!!!

SJ
Sarah J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Timely and professional.

Jacqueline G.
Pasadena, TX
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!! Great staff!!
My battery was going out and still happened to be covered under the warranty. The 2 guys that helped me were very helpful, professional, and friendly. One of the guys name was Lee, he helped me when I called to schedule for service. When I arrived another hispanic male and Lee both helped get my problem fixed. He was just as helpful. Both were friendly and helpful!!
I will be looking for a car soon and I will be returning to purchase another car from this place. - Jackie G

Marcelle C.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. I received text message updates about my vehicle and it was ready before the time I was given.

Linda S.
Liberty, TX
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Always get great service at Baytown Hyundai.

Kimone M.

MK
Malia K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2015 hyundai
I have several Hyundai vehicles and love them.

Knowable service department
Service representative able to explain any questions I had about my car.

Beaumont, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service every time I’ve been!

Maria S.
Houston, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
everyone is so nice and service always keeps you informed

WG
William G.
Houston, TX
2011 Hyundai Azera
Azera Review
My previous vehicle was a 2001 XG300L. It was serviced at Baytown Hyundai from the time the dealership was opened until I traded it in for my 2011 Azera. I have always received excellent care by Baytown Hyundai personnel, and will continue to have them service my car.

Serving customer with patience
In order to provide the services needed, both Lee and the technician(s) stayed to almost 7pm in order to complete the services I requested. I feel that I can drive my Sonata safely with the car in excellent operating conditions.

LH
Lawrence H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go and gets your car quickly
Number one in my book