Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.03333/5Overall Rating 2.03333/5rating 2.03333rating 2.03333rating 2.03333

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Things break
Owning a car with 190K+ miles means you need to plan for things breaking. It happens, I am not upset that my starter failed (OK, not happy it failed either, but I accept it). Having a dealer service shop that is friendly, polite and willing to accept your car when it is just towed in, with an empathetic service adviser, that is what counts. End of story is simple, Chris and Lee helped me at the end of a grueling day (as I was trying to leave on vacation) get my car in for service. Dependability is important for me, and I still have faith in my car meeting those needs, and part of that faith is the backing of the dealer's service shop. Thanks for being there.

Sylvia H.
Anahuac, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Over all, appreciate the customer service. They made this experience helpful and stress free. Will highly recommend Hyundai!!

Michael D.
Dripping Springs, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, friendly
Got great service without a long wait.

MF
Used car purchase

Highlands, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Good
The service was good. Friendly person who helped me. A car wash and vacuum would be nice.

GC
Gale C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great people and dealership
Mr Lee is always a big help in the service department 👍👍I highly recommend this dealership and service center

WA
William A.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2019 Category: Service
the friendly employees
they only do what's needed

Richard C.
Crosby, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept.
Replaced our ac compressor and didn't try to push other items on us. Also gave us options on less expensive compressors. Chris was our service advisor and he did a very good job keeping us informed and made us feel comfortable with the job.

MF
Michele F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris always gets my car taken care of, love Baytown Hyundai.

KN
Ken N.
Cleveland, TX
prices are cheaper
The prices are cheaper than anywhere else and their service department rocks. Very nice people. Lee in service is a genius.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast, friendly service.

LC
Lois C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
excellent service
I made an appt. online, took my car, made sure it would be ready that evening, and even though I needed a new a/c compressor, they had the part there by 2 and finished before they closed. I was able to get my car repaired and compressor replaced all in one day.Also, one time I took my car to get an oil change, and they didn't refill it full enough with oil, and because they didn't tighten the screw tight enough, and oil leaked. I took it to the dealer, and they fixed the leak and changed the oil, and problem solved! Don't think I would take it anywhere else!

SP

Dayton, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly place and fairly quick service.

Willis, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Had a great experience
In and out quickly no hastle.

Delecia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service and commitment to customers.
I love this dealership. I get great service everytime I visit.

Cisco, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly low pressure
Baytown Hyundai was our third Hyundai dealer of the day. Wish we had started there.

KD
Krystal D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department make it easy and quick when getting car serviced.

CR
Charles R.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great communication.
They are always very clear about the work that needs to be done and quick to respond to questions and notifying me when the work is complete.