Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5rating 4.7058826
Overall Rating 2.02941/5Overall Rating 2.02941/5rating 2.02941rating 2.02941rating 2.02941

John P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2017 Category: Service
poor attention to detail by Tech
Poor work by Tech.
Customer Service offered to make the inconvenience right on the phone, but never offered anything when I returned to have the missing nuts installed.
I did not feel like a welcomed customer.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/28/2017

John,
    Thanks for your feedback

QC
Quiana C.
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Impressed
I appreciate the time taken to address my concerns

02/08/2017 Category: Service

great place

01/12/2017 Category: Service
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

William,
    Thanks for your feedback.

Dwayne W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Took care of my needs and went beyond
I baught my car in for repair and was told it wasn't covered under extended warranty and i was very unhappy and the service advisor called Hyundai and made it right for me and gave me loaner that a 5 star service.
Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Thanks for taking time to discuss this with my Service Manager Char and given us a chance to correct this issue at hand.

Tim S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/09/2016

SE
Shanitra E.
Dayton, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people
Did not do a good job like in the ppast.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

sorry to hear that i will get involved in this to find out whats going on.

DQ
DONNA Q.
Liberty, TX
11/16/2015 Category: Service
Should have known better.
I will not be returning to this location. The work was not done right and is already needing to be repaired again. The staff was polite at most times but it was forced. They also showed complete and total disregard for my vehicle as they sat in my light colored seat in greasy pants and got grease all over my front passenger seat. They attempted to get it out but remnants are still there. My drivers seat position was moved so drastically and was unnecessary. The seat was all the way back, put all the way to the floor, and the back was tilted to such a degree that I fell into my car when attempting to get in and was looking at the ceiling when I did. This location did not follow through what was agreed to when I bought the car, I should have known not to trust them with this repair and routine maintenance. The facility was clean and comfortable.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/16/2015

so sorry that this happened i will let the staff know what went on and get to the bottom of this.

JAMES H.
Highlands, TX
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
The Service Manager is very rude and does not listen to the customer. When I called about a situation with my headliner with possible mold, he kept asking what does my 3 yr old daughter have to do with anything and I stated mold, HE HUNG UP ON ME. I called the dealership manager and left a message and never received a call back. When I asked about the receipt for the fix to my vehicle the service person was very short with me and stated that one will be mailed to me. Both times it seemed that they are disconnected
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 07/28/2015

sorry

TAMATHA B.
05/29/2015 Category: Service
unusually poor service on 5/26/15
Typically the service I receive the past 2.5 years is very good...but not this day. Due to the new service clerk (never saw him before ) neglect in telling me about recalls (Bluetooth related...not safety ) they were addressing that I most definitely didn't have time for...and then not doing the recall correctly causing me to return later that day...as well as him taking non-appt customers and late appt customers ahead if my appt time (2nd appt of day at 8:30). These delays caused me to have a 3-4 hour delay in my travels.

The poor communication of this "new" clerk was seriously unprofessional. Maybe his idea of customer service came from a convenience store background...not a professional background. Courtesy to the customer is key in ANY service industry. ..it's a lost art nowadays.

Not to mention the service techs were sweating profusely in my driver seat (I personally witnessed this as i was in the service bay with them). My seat was not only very damp, but reeked of body oder. They should use protective liners.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2015

sorry that this happened i will address it,

BARBARA B.
Wallisville, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Service man was not as polite as ones before him
Still need to go back to washing vehicles after service
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

sorry for that i bet if you ask them to wash it on your next visit  they will be more than happy to do it.

2002 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/04/2015 Category: Service
service dept
Service dept needs improvement. Service hours are 7am -6pm and staff didn't arrive until after 7am. Left car for repair and did not get call regarding status. I called for update only to find out part was not in stock and car would not be ready. Staff needs training in communicating with customers. When I picked up car, I was unable to get printout of service. I was not given a reason why i couldn't get a printout, but was told one would be mailed to me. Two weeks went by and still nothing. I called to inquire as to why I had not rcvd a copy and again I was unable to get a reason as to why it had not been mailed. Department needs an experience representative.
Richard H., Service Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/05/2015

sorry for this i will get with everyone to get this under controll