Overall Rating 4.7142834/5Overall Rating 4.7142834/5Overall Rating 4.7142834/5Overall Rating 4.7142834/5rating 4.7142834
Overall Rating 2.05714/5Overall Rating 2.05714/5rating 2.05714rating 2.05714rating 2.05714

GS
Gregory S.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
The service department at Baytown Hyundai is the best. They always do a great job!

Terri B.
Deer Park, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Service Advisor and Technician were both very helpful and informative. I appreciated the time they took to explain things to me so that it was understandable. I will certainly be back for other service or maintenance issues.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, GLAD WE COULD BE OF SERVICE. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOUR NEEDS...

Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Communication very helpful.
The dealership is not very convenient for me although I will continue going there. Everyone has been very kind, courteous and great explaining things to be.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, GLAD WE COULD BE OF SERVICE TO YOU...

Dulce C.
Dickinson, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Thorough explanations over what they’re assisting me with
Every time I visit a thorough explanation is given as for what I’m being provided with, what for, and price variations.

Rusti B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I was very satisfied with the service and the wait was short😊

Courtney H.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Treated me like a valued customer.
I always feel confident about my service here. I like the fact that I am kept up to date about the status of my vehicle and I never have to wait an excessive amount of time for my car to be serviced.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Glad we can be of service ...thank you for taking the time to answer our survey...

Bernadette B.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Staff
The service department’s personnel are professional and knowledgeable.

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
When it breaks, they are there and ready to help
194,000 miles on my Elantra, so it needs some service now and then. Lee and his staff are friendly, work with your schedule and ensure a smooth repair process. Best service I have ever had from a car dealer in 40+ years. Wish I didn't have to see them, but I love my Elantra and see no need to trade it in, so service happens - and when that happens at least they make it easy.

EL
Elizabeth L.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
In and out in about an hour! Service completed nicely and as scheduled.

Brenda M.
Dayton, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Lee and the service department are AWESOME!!!

PT
Patrick T.
Liberty, TX
09/23/2019 Category: Service
2017 Elantra
Very nice people who work in the service department. They kept in touch regularly. Took a while to get us a rental car. But once they did, they got down to work on putting a new motor in our car.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience...we look forward to seeing you again ....

Dayton, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Timely and the price is comparable to regular oil change places.
Timely and the price is comparable to regular oil change places.

BD
Beverly D.
Crosby, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Beverly Donnelly
Customer service is awesome, professional and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond to make sure customer issues are resolved. Also they get work done in an efficient time and keep you updated on what’s going on with your vehicle. Best service department I’ve ever dealt with. Keep the awesome work ethics and customers like me will always return.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your freedback, happy that we exceeded your expectations....look forward to seeing you again...

KH
Kathy H.
Kerrville, TX
09/20/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Highly recommend the service department, they are always caring and understanding.
DAWSON L E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET US KNOW HOW WE PERFORMD....GLAD TO ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOUR NEEDS....

EP
Elizabeth P.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever!!
I love my dealership. Every time I take my car they provide the best service! They keep you up to date, provide courtesy shuttles, and are very timely in the repairs they do. I would definitely give them 5 stars and recommend them to anyone I know.

VS
Valeria S.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly staff. Super happy to have found a dealership whi genuinely cares about the care owners. Thank you!

Stig H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, but too far to go there from Houston now that we have spent our prepaid maintenance program and have to pay rather high for each service to be done.

Jeremiah G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Lee did a great job of getting me in and out. Also offered my kids coloring book is to keep them occupied

CJ
Chad J.
Attention to detail
I like that's every time I take my car in they check and make sure there are no major issues with other then what I brought my car in for

Barbara M.
Mont Belvieu, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Service with Integrity
I greatly appreciate the service I receive at Baytown Hyundai and in fact it is their service department that encourages me to continue to buy my cars there. They are always gracious and throughly explain what is going on with my car. They have been most fair and easy to work with.