Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5Overall Rating 4.7058826/5rating 4.7058826
Overall Rating 2.02941/5Overall Rating 2.02941/5rating 2.02941rating 2.02941rating 2.02941

ST
Very professional.

Dallas L.
08/05/2019
Love them!
Always love the help I get from these guys! Everyone I have ever looked to for help has always been very helpful!

Dallas L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Once they got my car back, it went quickly..
was there about and hour. Lee helped me with my coupon I got in the mail. Explained a few things.
While I was waiting I also sat and talked with another gentle man about trading in my car. This would be my first time to ever do that so I don’t know much about he process. He took the time to sit and explain everything to me and I understand a lot more about the process! I was very grateful for their help!

Deborah P.
Channelview, TX
08/03/2019 Category: Service
2017 Tucson
Love the car and service

IJ

JN
Juan N.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
This store has became my go to for my vehicle. Great customer service and at a timely manner.

BP
Bobbi P.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Just got to say again Lee and the service dept did not disappoint. They are always on top of things and help me get things done. Thanks again for excellent service!

TZ
Toni Z.
Highlands, TX
07/31/2019 Category: Service
First oil change went smooth.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Seevice
The Baytown Hyundai has friendly, professional staff. They were able to give my car top notch service!

My technician explained what was going on with my car. I got my oil changed, my wheels aligned, and my A/C filter replaced. I even got a discount!

There is no doubt that I will be back to this dealership!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Friendly, prompt service with plain explanation and useful recommendations

Rosy H.
Galena Park, TX
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!!
Josh did a great job on my car! Also cant remember his name but the guy who got me in and took care of me when i got my car was super nice! Love their customer service!!!

Darlene S.
Crosby, TX
07/24/2019 Category: Service
The service just great

TT
Tyler T.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, and they very professional and keep you updated on everything in the process.

AR
Adriana R.
07/20/2019 Category: Service

Raaveesh B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Professional customer service with a nice welcoming smile. Everything was explained in detail. Excellent service done on my car!!! Definitely returning back and telling all my friends and family about the awesome customer service at this location.

GN

Very helpful
Very professional

Josell D.
Customer service
Fast and accurate service.

Jacob B.
First Maintenance
Friendly service, informative answers to my questions, and handled my additional service needs.

FA
Felicia A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Baytown Hyundai Kept it Personal
My anxiety went through the roof when I started having car problems... I was towed to Hyundai Baytown and was quite sceptical as I usually deal with Hyundai Humble... My experience with Hyundai Baytown was a whole lot better than Humble...Mr Lee Ehlrich put me in a rental and kept in contact with me about my vehicle the whole time...I was very pleased with the service at Hyundai Baytown...It was painless...I would recommend them to anyone...