OL
Olivia L.
NE
Dodge Avenger
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said it was good , they were up front with her, told her exactly what was wrong , what to do about it and helped her though the whole process.

WJ
William J.
Mazda CX-5
08/14/2020
Personality
From the service advisors to the auto techs they are knowledgeable, personable and patient. Even the waiting room and restroom has personality! Bright, cheery clean decor ! I own multiple vehicles and service has always been exceptional.

CT
Carlos T.
Dodge Durango
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the business had good service.

DJ
Drew J.
Amherst, NY
Nissan Murano
08/13/2020
QUALITY CARE
THE VEHICLE WAS READY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE
REPAIRS WERE MADE UNDER A MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND THEY COVERED THE LABOR PERFORMED BY THE PREVIOS OPERATORS OF FACILITY NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
I WOULD FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE RECOMMENDING TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

KD
KATHY D.
North Tonawanda, NY
08/10/2020
Always do the right thing for the customer
The crew at Bell rang is always nice and friendly. Very honest and helpful. Always satisfied when my car is in their shop.

RJ
Rachel J.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff didn't tell her when the services on her vehicle would be done.

David C.
08/06/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz
Store Manager
Bellreng's Towing & Automotive
716-362-0562

Buick Regal
Near where I live.
Most accommodating. Work was completed in a timely manner. Everyone at the desk were very cordial.

FD
Frank D.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Frank said his vehicle is running good, he was here a few months ago for his alternator belt and they did it very fast, he was very satisfied with their service, if anything else goes wrong with his vehicle he'll be coming here, and he will be a repeat customer.

TV
TERESA V.
Daryl was the best
My car had to be towed by AAA Daryl from Bellreng towing was here within 20 minutes of my call to AAA he was very professional with a mask on and social distancing I was very comfortable with his service during this pandemic knowing he took the proper precautions for himself and me

BC
Bella C.
Williamsville, NY
08/05/2020
Wonderful, thorough and friendly service!
Wonderful, thorough and friendly service!

Jeffrey W.
North Tonawanda, NY
Kia Sportage
NYSi
As the same as previous repairs, repairs were done on time, with courteous service, and they kept me up on all aspects of the repair

BW
Bradley W.
Kia Optima
08/03/2020
Great job!
Service was excellent and they informed me of each repair and its cost . I will be bringing my car back there again.

08/01/2020
Very accomdating
Last day of month and needed inspection. Dave was very helpful in getting me a same day appt.

Kenmore, NY
08/01/2020
Great service and fast!
Great customer service and work done in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend.