Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5rating 4.619046
Overall Rating 2.2115344/5Overall Rating 2.2115344/5rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344

DV
Dawn V.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Fix door
Need door fix that was brought in with outside door broken not inside door broken

08/27/2019 Category: Service

David P.
Gurley, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service Very friendly They care!
This dealer cares about you and your vehicle. Stephanie was nice and courteous and helpful. Cary the service manager called me about a concern I had and that call proved to me how much they care about their customers and their service department. My intent to give 3 stars was to improve the mechanic’s procedures keeping the old oil from dripping after the oil change. I changed it to 5 stars after I was reassured during my conversation with the service manager.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service no pressure add-ons but;
Fast write up and only minimal service required suggested. That’s good. I have 2 complaints. Old black oil was dripping off the bottom of our Santa Fe after oil change on my garage floor for a while. Sloppy oil change? Wiper fluid not filled but maybe not included.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Hi David,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

Ronald W.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
The sales and service staff
Great job in providing device in s timely manner when needed.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
The sales reps are very nice especially Jasper
You always take care of my service but you never wash my car
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Hi Ronald,

Car Washes - We don't have an automated car wash yet. All our car washes are by hand, because of that we couldn't get every vehicle that we see every day washed, so we don't ask. With that said, we will be happy to wash your car, the only thing you have to do is ask and if you have the time we will get it done for you. Jasper is a great guy but, how did Lori do? Did she do a 3 star job or a 5 Star job?

Thank you for your business.

SE
Sandra E.
Gurley, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Service with wrong VIN number
Thank you Cary Floyd for taking the time to check in to the wrong VIN number. Look forward to seeing the results.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Service with wrong VIN number
VIN number should all ways be verified by mechanic doing the work.

Would have been a higher rating if my phone call had been returned and the request I made was taking care of. You don't leave Customer hanging if you want them to return.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Hi Sandra,

BJ
Breana J.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great
Lorie was great and helpful

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Okay service
Representatives need better communication with customers and to be a little more helpful whether the shop just opened or is about to close.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Breana,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Hi Breana,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

YP
Yogesh P.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Service 420

04/24/2019 Category: Service
April 20 service
Went for oil change and tire rotation ended up with extras abc big bill
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Yogesh,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hi Yogesh,

Decatur, MS
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Correction
My review was for my first experience. My second time getting serviced at Bently Hyundai was fine.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Did not put oil stick back in my car
Got my oil changed once and they forgot to put the dipstick back in my car. You don’t even remove the dipstick other than to check oil levels and cleanliness, why the dipstick was not put back is beyond me. This means they DO NOT go back and review their work. If they were working on a more important piece of my car then that could cost a life.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Athens, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie B
I’m giving a 5star to Stephanie. To me, she is the best thing going at Bentley Hyundai on University Dr. My issues are NOT with her!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, my original score effects her not who I was complaining about. Smh. Love you bunches steph.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Repairs on going
Would like to hear back from whoever is over Bently hyundai. Have a 2011 sonata. Bought new in ‘11. Had 100% service done here. Absolutely the worst ever. No only is my car not fixed. The manager made me feel like they could care less.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Matthew W.
Athens, AL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service, Convenient Location
Convenient Hyundai dealership. Great service advisors with an 'A' for effort. Communication with the customer could be improved, but our service was not a typical task with two campaigns to be applied while my wife and I waited. The waiting room and amenities are not up to par with other local dealerships, especially for Genesis owners which is Hyundai's flagship vehicle. In speaking with the Service Manager, the dealership has plans in the works to re-do the waiting area and other service areas. Bravo Bentley Hyundai, good luck with the plans.

Good Service, can be Great with some Improvements
Convenient Hyundai dealership. Great service advisors with an 'A' for effort. Communication with the customer could be improved. The waiting room and amenities are not up to par with other local dealerships, especially for Genesis owners which is Hyundai's flagship vehicle.

Hi Matt,

Thank You Matt.

RD
Ronald D.
Harvest, AL
It's the little things.
Don't offer to wash vehicles following service recall if you cannot do it in a timely manner. Service personnel were professional and courteous. Maybe hire additional personnel to wash the vehicles (keep this thriving economy going).

It's the little things.
Second visit with car wash promised and not provided in a timely manner. I have purchased six or seven vehicles here and may have to reconsider. It is the little things that matter sometimes.

Hi Ronald,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to talk to me about your survey and for the promised to rescore.  Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

LJ
Lisa J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Slow Service
I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to have my car serviced. I arrived on time for my appointment and left my car for service. I returned in little over an hour and had to wait another 1.5 hours before my service was completed. I felt like my car did not go into service until I returned to the dealership. If that is the case what is the point in making an appointment?

Slow Service

Hi Lisa,

Hi Lisa,

AT
Alan T.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Needed new tire
Tire had a screw in it, couldn’t be repaired. Fixed quickly.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Higher cost
I had to have a tire replaced, went to Bentley, where I bought my car. I had to have a new tire, should have gone elsewhere, cost was 195 to replace one tire. I’ll go to Costco next time.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Irving D.
Meridianville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Felt like service department was not thorough enough in diagnosing a problem.
Rating system needs to focus more on those doing the work and not the service representative that is the liaison between the customer and the service department. The service rep was wonderful.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
They will make unnecessary repairs.
Disappointed that the service department did not make am accurate determination of a simple battery issue. I will always be wary of service recommendations from now on. Trust has been broken due to a simple action by the service department.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Meridianville, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Fuel tank repair
Car smelled of gas for four days. No issue with Chris (svc advisor); however, the lingering gas smell was an inconvenience.

02/09/2019 Category: Service

Albertville, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Headlight
Good analysis and explanation by the service team

02/03/2019 Category: Service
Headlight
Better explanation needed
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hi John,

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hi John,

My issue was solved.
Great people and a great place to do business.

Great People
The people are what make the place Great.

Carlos S.
Brownsboro, AL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Engineer
We have a economical complying only

Engineer
To expensive for the technical service

Hi Carlos,

Carlos,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and amazing staff!
They are the most professional and caring service department I have ever had the opportunity of doing business with. Cary Floyd is an amazing service manager and I recommend them highly.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
They provided adequate maintenance with some minor issues as problems.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

Devinn D.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Appreciative!
I really appreciate the customer service received. Everyone was friendly from the time I walked in to the time that I left. I will return again for other scheduled services.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Confused!
My experience could have gone a lot better if things were explained in and even shown in detail. I am appreciative that everything was corrected; however, I'm upset because I was and still am unaware of what exactly went wrong in the first place.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Devinn, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Mrs. Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Muscle Shoals, AL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Nathan was very friendly , cheerful and helpful.
He is the kind of service writer every dealership should have.
When I go back, I will ask for him.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
fair but can't always fix problems
can fix some problems but can't seem to fix them all
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. Nash for your rescore. Look forward to seeing you.