Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2156863/5Overall Rating 2.2156863/5rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863

Continue reading recommended reviews

Maxine G.
Meridianville, AL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Death trap driver
Do not buy Hyundai! My car accelerated on its own and nearly killed me. They can’t duplicate the problem and have not created a code for the issue so they say it doesn’t exist. Check the internet before purchase or lease. There are videos. They know but don’t care if you die or kill others as long as you send your payments. Never ever Hyundai !
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Friendly and honest service
Wonderful car buying experience
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Hi Chris

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

NT

Hi,

KA
Karo A.
12/17/2018
Stop writing am not customer.
If you are bold enough address the issue and let the whole world hear your stories. I have said my story you say your own and stop writing am not a customer. I have proof of the receipt you took my money by force calling the police on your customer because you wanted my money so bad. You could not find a solution to my car. Shame on Bentley. No one should go there. They don’t have respect for customer and if they know you have an accent you will be treated poorly. Toyota, Lexus Nissan even carmax all apply diagnostic fee to repair. So are you different? Rip off.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

KA
Karo A.

12/17/2018
Disrespects Minorites
This dealership employs racists people who call the police on anyone that has an issue, or voices concern over their practices. If you have an accent, or if you 'don't sound like a 'traditional American on the phone, they treat you in a very rude manner. I have issued a formal complaint about this dealership, and the owner should truly be ashamed of himself, because that dealership stays open due to the many minorities that by cars there. PLEASE, if you are a minority, purchase your vehicle elsewhere. NO ONE has a right to be treated that way. You have a choice where to spend your hard earned money, do NOT spend it at a place that disrespects you. Take my word, GO ELSEWHERE!!!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Web review -  never a customer

PS
Paul S.

Deandre G.
Toney, AL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai dont stand by their product
Hyundai dont stand by their product . Refused me warranty services and didnt offer any courtesy services
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Deandra,

Your sunroof had been impacted by something. That was outside your warranty coverage. Hyundai stand by it's product better than most manufacturers. We do apologize that we couldn't make you happy with our repair decision.

SayNoTo H.
08/20/2018
SayNoToHyundai
I am extremely disappointed by the way Hyundai USA and Bentley Hyundai decided to handle my handsfree case. This issue was present since day 1 of us purchasing the vehicle in 2017. I spent a lot of my time at home and away from work troubleshooting and sending several audio recordings to the company and have been able to re-produce the issue with every single phone call, however the dealership kept the vehicle for several hours and returned it back stating "we don't see a problem". I purchased a new phone, and switched 3 different carries, however the problem never went away. I am extremely saddened by Hyundai's lack of ownership of the issue. After this experience, I will be taking my business to a company that stands behind their customers. It is such a shame for the entire Hyundai team as they won't stand behind their customers and fix something that is still under warranty. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Bentley Hyundai and the Hyundai Brand.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Michael G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Don't buy Hyundai
The service at the dealership is acceptable but Hyundai overall is not a good value. Save your money and buy a vehicle with better resale value.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Michael, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Kenneth B.