Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5Overall Rating 4.6027407/5rating 4.6027407
Overall Rating 2.1126785/5Overall Rating 2.1126785/5rating 2.1126785rating 2.1126785rating 2.1126785
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BD
Bethany D.
Decherd, TN
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire fixed
Took a long time but there was a tiny nail in my tire causing it to lose pressure!

Good Service
Chris My rep did an outstanding job in all aspects of the service.

Jeannie B.
Hazel Green, AL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Everything but a wash job.
Did a quick service but no wash job or vacuum.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jeannie, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Routine Service Routinely Excellent
The service is great--they listen, explain, and make sure I'm happy. And of course I am: I drive a Tucson!

Muscle Shoals, AL
Friendly and helpful
Nathan was very friendly , cheerful and helpful.
He is the kind of service writer every dealership should have.
When I go back, I will ask for him.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
fair but can't always fix problems
can fix some problems but can't seem to fix them all
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Mr. Nash for your rescore. Look forward to seeing you.

Jonathan L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor (Lori) always provides excellent customer service for my Hyundai vehicles over the years!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

SO
Stephen O.
New Market, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very knowledgable staff.
Bentley Hyundai always does great work but I've always felt that the prices are a little out of line (high). Great Service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

Janella B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Lori very customer oriented, professional & personable
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Janella, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Service Team at Bentley Hyundai
The few times a year that I bring in my Sonata it is always a pleasure. I simply drop of my Keys report why I am there and in minutes my car is processed. All that's left to do is wait on my call for pick-up and I am on my way.

BA
Betty A.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
No problem waiting. I was offered a ride but declined.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Betty, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai.

JV
Jamie V.
Thank you!
Love my tires!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

James, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Customer friendly.
Service wait time was timely. The waiting area is clean with coffee and water available. All-in-all, a pleasant experience.

Barry S.
my service advisor
chris is the best makes my visit feel like family
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Barry, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.

PP
Patrick P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
I bought 2 Hyundai vehicles in March 2018. Charles H. was my salesmen. I brought one of the vehicles in for its first service this week. It was nice getting to chat and catch up with Charles H. again while waiting and meeting some new people in the service dept. I really appreciate the friendly staff!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
30,000 mile service
My car was ready at least an hour earlier than expected. Everything was handled efficiently.

Janet B.
Decatur, AL
Service Dept. Experience
Prompt and courteous service. Appreciate the review of the services performed.
Waiting area nice and convenient.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Janet, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.

WF
Wilma F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service with a smile
Lori and the other workers at Bentley Hyundai always give exceptional service. They are pleasant and willing to help in any way they can.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Wilma, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

VB
Vernon B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Scheduled Service
I took my wife's Accent into Bentley Hyundai for yearly maintenance and they did a fantastic job. The people in the service department are very friendly and they get the job done in a reasonable amount of time.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

Cheryl C.
New Market, AL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff is wonderful, friendly, and knowledgeable. ...very efficient service
Great service! Great staff!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

RA
Richard A.
Toney, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The Staff
From day one in looking for a vehicle for my daughter I was impressed by the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Willing to work around schedules to make a special day for my daughter.
Thank you.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. Thank you again.