Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5rating 4.619046
Overall Rating 2.2115344/5Overall Rating 2.2115344/5rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344

GT
Gary T.
Round Rock, TX
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Five stars for total satisfaction
While on vacation from Tx, we had our vehicle serviced and without an appointment, drove in and was out with a front end allignment and oil change in less than an hour 1/2. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Tks for the fast service and total satisfaction.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2014

Gary, thank you for using us on your vacation. Visit us anytime when you come back to Alabama, The beautiful.

CR
Carl R.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/28/2014 Category: Service
Prompt and personal
I like the way I am treated and the shuttle service which allows me to get on with daily work as my car is being serviced.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2014

Carl, thank you for the review. We always do our best to live up to our Bentley Hyundai family motto " we make it happen"

Angela M.
Lester, AL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/27/2014 Category: Service
courteous, quick service, knowledgeable
service department very courteous and knowledgeable of what I needed I highly recommend Hyundai to my family and friends
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2014

Angela, thank you. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

MEGAN M.
Harvest, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Experience, Time, Cleanliness, Service
The staff and services make the experience incredibly easy and very worthwhile. I wish the prices were more accommodating
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2014

Megan, thank you for visiting us and taking the time out of your schedule to give us this review. Your business is appriceated.

Blake S.
Elora, TN
05/22/2014 Category: Service
great place to get service
came in for service and met at door. got oil change done and was informed of other service needs. they are always looking out for my best interests with my Hyundai, Thank You.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Blake, Thank you very much for finding the time in your busy day to send us this great review. We all know your days are very hectic, stressful and busy. It is always a pleasure to see you when you come to the dealership. Stop by anytime even if its just for the free popcorn. :-).. Im happy kurt has been able to take care of you when you come in for your oil changes. He is very thorough and his attention to detail mirrors yours.

HP
H. P.
Scottsboro, AL
Customer after care service
Honest, efficient and caring dealership is the reason we have 2 Hyundai's
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Mr. Plaziuk, thank you for your business and review. We are honored to have you as such a great customer.

John P.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/22/2014 Category: Service
You guys always do good!!!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you John. We always do our best and strive to be the best.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Decatur, AL
05/21/2014 Category: Service
attention to detail
Friendly and courteous people in all levels of dealership
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you William. We do everything possible to live up to our motto
"We make it happen"

Charlotte S.
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Great!
The customer service is always great.I have 2 Santa Fess that I love.Both are always serviced here.Its done in a friendly timely manner.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Charlotte, thank you so much for your loyalty to us and the Hyundai brand. We appreciate you and your business.

Julie S.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/19/2014 Category: Service
I have taken my Sonata for service at Bentley for several years. Always service with a smile!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Julie, Thank you so much for your loyality and your business. we all appreciate it very very much.

KJ
KIERRA J.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I really enjoyed my experience with Bentley Hyundai. Everyone was really friendly and the work was completed in a timely manner.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Kierra, Thank you very much for visiting us and welcome to the Bentley Hyundai family.

John M.
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Great
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

John, thank you very much.

DE
DOUGLAS E.
Quick Service
I rolled in without an appointment and my car was serviced and out the door in less than an hour
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Douglas, thank you for for great comments and we are so glad we could accommodate you.

EL
ELLA L.
Toney, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
S. Lewis
I have owned 2 Hundai's. They are great vehicles and the service couldn't be better. I have recommended them to friends and any one that asks about the Santa Fe that I have now. They handle and ride great.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Ella, we could not thank you enough. We are so glad you enjoy your vehicle and we appreciate your business. Thank you Thank you.

Mike L.
Athens, AL
Very efficient
They get the job done with very little waiting time and keep you informed during the process
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Mike, thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. we appreciate it and you.

CE
Coreen E.
Gurley, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding!
Bentley Hyundai is an outstanidn dealership. I have had my cars serviced with them for a few years. The costs have been explained to me before work is done. I am treated well from the minute I walk in the door to the minute I leave. Thanks Bentley!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Coreen, Thank you so much for your review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

RZ
RICHARD Z.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Having the right car at the right price brought me in to Bentley Hyundai. Their Service Department is making a Believer out of me.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Richard, thank you and we are so glad you are enjoing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

TC
TONY C.
Madison, AL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Ray
The whole staff out front in service are great.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Tony, thank you very much. We all appreciate your business.

WG
WILLIAM G.
05/07/2014 Category: Service
pleasant and efficient staff, clean & comfortable waiting area
Maintenance was thorough, identified need for wheel alignment that was accomplished in a reasonable time.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

William, Thank you for the review and your business. We all here at Bentley Hyundai appreciate you very much.

WG
WILLIAM F AND G.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Personal care
Five star
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a great review. We appreciate your business.