Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5rating 4.6132085
Overall Rating 2.2075479/5Overall Rating 2.2075479/5rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479

John D.
Athens, AL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Hyundia can't figure out why the engine light stays on.
Engine light stays on. I don't feel safe.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

John, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Toney, AL
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Better than last time, but still not stellar
After my last service I wasn’t excited about the second. Still, I tried to go in as optimistic as possible. I honestly don’t believe that this company is a bad one, I just believe my experiences haven’t been good due to one person employed there that has assisted me both times. This guy(whose name I don’t care enough to remember) has, both times, been rude and uninterested in trying to make my experiences pleasurable, even when I was trying to be nice and make light conversation and be very understanding. I waited almost 3 hours for my first service with no apology, just a pathetic excuse that they were “down a man”. Because I had poor results Bentley Hyundai kindly sent me a certificate for a free service. While this second service took a whole lot less time, there were other things that I was displeased with such as poor customer service from the guy mentioned before and the spilled drink in my car and I was given the “down a man” excuse once more and therefore will not be back since apparently they don’t have enough men to take care of proper business. Even if I was offered100 free services, I refuse to go back. My buying experience was exceptional, but having my car serviced there just isn’t worth the headache.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

12/19/2017 Category: Service
........
No specific review. All was said in comments
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Checking on a recall issue
Good service, very helpful

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Checking on a recall issue
Inform a series of rechecks to see if there’s a recall when it’s an obvious issue..
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Susan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Shawuna S.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Ss
It may be due to all the work the mechanics have to do that some things are missed. My car was bought in on short notice due impart to my starter. I do appreciate that the repair was completed on that same day.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Shawuna, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

David L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Glad to hear that tire gauges will be recalibrated at dealership Cary F.
Christopher Erickson couldn't have been more helpful. He actually listened to what I was detailing and respected my request to have lugs torqued to factory specs vice slamming the lugs on with impact wrench. We appreciated the complimentary carwash.

12/06/2017 Category: Service
Need to recalibrate tire gauges at dealership
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

David, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

David, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

YP
Yogesh P.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Very bad warranty
Better warranty
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Yogesh, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2017 Category: Service
Not the same place anymore
Charles Hollady is awesome. The service department isn’t very good anymore. The techs do good work but the management and the way it’s run is not great and is noticeably different from just a few years back.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know.  Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business. Please remember that warranty repairs are for manufacture defects. Thanks again for letting know how you feel.

PS
Peter S.
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Just great
Saturday hours are super convenient. Job was done quickly and efficiently.

11/02/2017 Category: Service
Convenient but pricey
Saturday hours are the best but I can't help feeling gouged by the cost of service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Peter, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

10/24/2017 Category: Service
Weekday service > weekend service
Over the weekdays they have more experienced staff and techs and I think that makes service faster and better
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

RD
Russell D.
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Can't seem to fix it right the first time
If the car is back for a reoccurring problem it should have priority to fix it first. Give up a loaner car for the inconvenience
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Russell, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance services
I wish they would learn to cover my light covered seats when they pull maintenance on my car.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to make sure your seats are covered next time. If we have got something on your seats we will be happy to clean them for you. Thank you for your business!

JN
Jason N.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Tire replaced, but spare not re-stowed.
The service itself went well, but I was disappointed that our spare was put into the back of our van rather than re-stowed.
CASEY J B. from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/29/2017

Very truly sorry that is not the proper completion of the repair. Julie is contacting you to offer complimentary service on your next visit for your inconvenience. Thank you very much for your business.

09/21/2017 Category: Service
Additional Mechanics PLEASE
More mechanics are needed to execute services in a timely manner.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

BF
Barbara F.
Arab, AL
09/18/2017 Category: Service
I requested my routine service plus tire rotation. Tire rotation was on the invoice but was not done
Although I do not want to give Chris a bad evaluation, as he always does the right thing by the customer. However, I do feel the actual technician who was supposed to have done the tire rotation should be dealt with as he did not do the job he said he did in rotation of my tires. A customer should not have to go behind them to actually check to see if the service was done. This is the second occurrence of this in the past 2 years.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Barbara, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Powder Springs, GA
Overall friendly service.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Sam W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Adviser Lori did a great job
Per the negative parts of my review, that has to deal with things out of her control.

Delayed Diagnosis, multiple visits
We had to take the vehicle in multiple times, we even left it with them for a week. The issue was a noise at startup. Hyundai insisted the vehicle must have a Hyundai oil filter before they would look at it any further. If their engines are so fragile they require their filter, then oil changes should be included with the vehicle. I felt as though they were hoping we would just give up and trade the car in or the warranty would expire. I finally recorded the start up sound and copied to a DVD as proof.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Sam, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Sam, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Arthur S.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!!!
Outstanding Customer Service!!!

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Wish I was offered a complimentary interior/exterior cleaning
Wish I was offered a complimentary interior/exterior cleaning
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

Arthur, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Average
N/a
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

Rebecca G.
Decatur, AL
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Charles Holladay is a great salesman--works very hard for the customer!!!!!
Bentley Hyundai works very hard to please their customers!! Thank you!!

08/22/2017 Category: Service
Charles Holladay is a great salesman--works very hard for the customer!!!!!
Will not bring car there for a routine oil change!!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Rebecca, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.